Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) (46645 Views)

Cossy Orjiakor: My Marriage May Not Last A Month / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Boobs To Celebrate Nigeria's 58th Independence Day / Cossy Orjiakor: I Need A Guy For 'Chop & Clean Mouth' Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
A very popular Nollywood actress used "Alum" to cure her toothache.

Although, she is recommending it for only the poor.

cossyojiakorAlum:

Alum ...just 50naira worth of Alum. Almost 24 pieces in this nylon. I used just 2 piece to cure my toothache . wish I have known this earlier. I was scared to visit the dentists. I endured the pain..I tried lots of home remedy ...warm water and salt combo... Etc.. Then my lovely lady neighbor told me to use Alum. Just put powdered Alum close to the tooth repeatedly for 5days and switch to toothpaste with anti cavity. Just wondering how someone will go to university for 5yrs and this shitty alum will take over his/her job. Well don't use this alum to cure your toothache if your Rich. Visit ur dentist.. Am only posting this for the poor.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BRJeur-D_W9/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Came: 9:07pm On Mar 02, 2017
Make she use am cure the aging place too.

11 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by marv1: 9:10pm On Mar 02, 2017
Ok o
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by sleeknick: 9:13pm On Mar 02, 2017
The remaining alum nkor? angry

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 9:14pm On Mar 02, 2017
she fit use am tighten her va

62 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by casttlebarbz(m): 9:16pm On Mar 02, 2017
d girl mumu, for thinking that d alum will take a dentist's job..

18 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by sleeknick: 9:18pm On Mar 02, 2017
Flexherbal:

Some people use it to wash the other side. But, it is very bad. And can cause vaginal dryness , later in life.
Which one be the other side?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Pamelayoung: 9:37pm On Mar 02, 2017
Those dental procedure dey pain die.

5 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 9:45pm On Mar 02, 2017
sleeknick:

Which one be the other side?
The female private organ.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by sleeknick: 9:48pm On Mar 02, 2017
Flexherbal:

The female private organ.
As in piano get male and female?

Do u mean Toto?

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 9:50pm On Mar 02, 2017
I guess she is the only one not seeing her "voluminous" breasts as problem to solve grin grin

The aging con make things worse cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 10:05pm On Mar 02, 2017
decatalyst:
I guess she is the only one not seeing her "voluminous" breasts as problem to solve grin grin

The aging con make things worse cheesy
Time waits for no one.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 4:07am On Mar 03, 2017
Pamelayoung:
Those dental procedure dey pain die.
It is better you see a professional dentist.

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by WebSurfer(m): 4:45am On Mar 03, 2017
What should i say sef
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:20am On Mar 03, 2017
WebSurfer:
What should i say sef

You can say: lovely !

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by hernandson(m): 7:12am On Mar 03, 2017
when I've ingested so much cumaling
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by veekid(m): 9:43am On Mar 03, 2017

how's this news?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Nobody: 9:44am On Mar 03, 2017
Mouth odour..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2017
She don spoil market for Dentist grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Amsonme(m): 9:44am On Mar 03, 2017
I hear.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by shamecurls(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2017
And how does this make Ogbono soup more delicious than Okro soup

#TeamOkroSoup

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by maberry(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2017
I wish she could sound this reasonable at all times

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Dreyl(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2017
And this nonsense made frontpage?

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Luukasz(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2017
So what is she insinuating, that alum is only for the poor. some folks are just pretentious to live among men.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by petkoffdrake2(m): 9:45am On Mar 03, 2017
Pls picture of alum pls... I'll like to be using it for water
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by softMarket(m): 9:46am On Mar 03, 2017
Cossy is Mad, including the OP!

Tomorrow headline cool

Tonto dike buys N50 toilet-roll to clean yansh. (na egg roll she for buy clean yansh?) nawa oh

Olamide buys new tooth brush after using the old one for 15yrs.
(ola,so u re lyk dis? try and repent nah)

Buhari removes spider from his ear! (no be him ear? Wetin concern us?)

Ini Edo has been using one condom since 2015 (recession can never stop us from fuc,king grin )

phyno uses shaving stick to shave his private part (na saw him 4 use )

Rick Ross boxers can sow singlet,pant,hanker-chief and T-shirt for osinbajo. (IPOB,you are veryyy wicked grin grin grin)

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 9:47am On Mar 03, 2017
undecided

4 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by MMMscam: 9:47am On Mar 03, 2017
Flexherbal:
A very popular Nollywood actress used "Alum" to cure her toothache.

Although, she is recommending it for only the poor.

cossyojiakorAlum:

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BRJeur-D_W9/

Taking medical advice from a prostitute is like taking your brain to a roadside mechanic for a surgical operation.

3 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Used N50 Alum To Cure Her Toothache (Photos) by addikt(m): 9:48am On Mar 03, 2017
sleeknick:
The remaining alum nkor? angry

NA TO WASH AREA BRO !!! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD's Daughter Graduates From High School / Patoranking's Daughter, Wilmer In New Pictures / Davido's 2nd Baby Mama, Amanda Shares Adorable Photo With Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.