Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,897 members, 7,817,644 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Inmates Cut Out Fellow Inmate's Heart With Toothbrush And Stucked His Manhood.. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Inmates Cut Out Fellow Inmate's Heart With Toothbrush And Stucked His Manhood.. (1971 Views)

Oklahoma Man Cut Out His Neighbor's Heart And Cooked It With Potatoes (Photos) / Security Video Shows R.kelly Been Beaten By Fellow Inmate While Guards Ignore!! / Kenyan Woman Defiles Her Four Year-Old Daughter With Toothbrush, Arrested (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inmates Cut Out Fellow Inmate's Heart With Toothbrush And Stucked His Manhood.. by okaroangel: 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Inmates Cut Out Fellow Inmate's Heart With Toothbrush And Stucked His Manhood In His Mouth   

https://trendytalker.com/inmates-cut-out-fellow-inmates-heart-with-toothbrush-and-stucked-his-manhood-in-his-mouth/

1 Share

Re: Inmates Cut Out Fellow Inmate's Heart With Toothbrush And Stucked His Manhood.. by Shalommy(f): 12:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Oyibo and weird things na 5 and 6!.. Chaii
Re: Inmates Cut Out Fellow Inmate's Heart With Toothbrush And Stucked His Manhood.. by Flamethehussler: 2:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
survival of the fittest
Re: Inmates Cut Out Fellow Inmate's Heart With Toothbrush And Stucked His Manhood.. by Drillminded: 3:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Nothing strange here... there was a problem and then there wasn't ... It's that simple.

1 Like

Re: Inmates Cut Out Fellow Inmate's Heart With Toothbrush And Stucked His Manhood.. by meobizy(f): 3:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Another day in prison.
Re: Inmates Cut Out Fellow Inmate's Heart With Toothbrush And Stucked His Manhood.. by ADepresedpotato: 4:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is nothing compared to what I did back then in prison. We use human head to play monkey post.

Re: Inmates Cut Out Fellow Inmate's Heart With Toothbrush And Stucked His Manhood.. by Realmi: 5:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Even toothbrush be weapon.....na wah oo
Re: Inmates Cut Out Fellow Inmate's Heart With Toothbrush And Stucked His Manhood.. by BItt: 10:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is a new update for those preparing to fight during next election and the e-thugs
Re: Inmates Cut Out Fellow Inmate's Heart With Toothbrush And Stucked His Manhood.. by wunderkindkayod(m): 10:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Even Devil � would flee from this guy
Re: Inmates Cut Out Fellow Inmate's Heart With Toothbrush And Stucked His Manhood.. by ashybabs(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
are you betting is smart or are u still trying to get rich overnight?

small wins building up over time when you’is the wise strategy

jOIN the roll over squad free whatsapp channel and Upgrade to our V.I.P Telegram Portal

Telegram

unlock V.I.P premium portal with subscription fee

Exclusive to Insider trading on lower league Fixed Match Report

100% guaranteed 2 Odds Daily *Source Chief Pundit

to Roll-over-Odds

Booking on SBS(Sure Bettting Sites as it is known for short), Bet platforms with best odds

live betting stakes and in game predictions

DISCLAIMER{all bet Predidictions Published on V.I.P are provided by our in-house Tipsters focused on finding winners, loopholes and generating pin point predictions for our clientele}

To access full range of expertise on sport trading and insider trading, you must Upgrade to VIP status.
:
football, this may be the best tipster Telegram

Whatsapp

ACCESS to daily betting tips & Free BOOKING cODES

Get free betting tips on global football markets

popular bet9ja platform covering only limited odds

free Pre-match tips and predictions

Daily access to published bet Predictions & Bookings for free.

Only soccer & mainstream markets predictions

DISCLAIMER{ideal members & admins with track record recommend games for community on a tight budget.

VIP member of Betway .

hort side odds wise, but

, and that is precisely the attitude that the take.

pay off in the long-term, making it
one that appeals to you

Track record and betting accuracy is published weekly
Recommended wagers & Stakes for V.I.P Members
Value for money is the guiding mantra

How much is the subscription fees

Daily Weekly Monthly Annual

NO free trial for V.I.P membership
Customer support available
Monthly reports to track progress
Set Up Notifications

Now that we have joined our V.I.P channel, managed by chief pundit and our in house tipsters.
You can start recieving messages and notifications.
All you have to do now is set up alerts so you never miss out on the latest.

(1) (Reply)

Again, Man Jumps Into Osun River (see Photos, Video) / Arab Muslims Open Fire, Launch Bomb At Black Muslims: Many Killed / Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.