Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,070 members, 7,821,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times (1974 Views)

Man Kills His 22-Year-Old Girlfriend In Anambra / Lady Stabbed Multiple Times By Kidnappers In Lekki, Lagos (Disturbing Video, Pix / Joel Amadi's Father Shot Dead By Fulani Herdsmen In Kaduna. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by GistMedia0: 1:49pm On Feb 24
David Contreras, 52, was arrested on Nov. 3, hours after he allegedly shot his son, Eric Contreras, 21, multiple times at their Kendall, Fla. home.
The father reportedly shot his son “for unknown reasons” before calling the cops and telling them he shot his son, according to WTVJ, citing police reports.
Following his call with the police, Contreras called his wife and other son vaguely telling them what happened while urging them to return home, according to his son also named David Contreras.
“I don’t know, I think something happened to my brother, my dad’s calling and he’s freaking out,” he tells the dispatcher. “My mom called me saying that someone’s dead, I’m not sure, I’m freaking out.”

At the time of the shooting, only the elder David Contreras and his son Eric were home as the mother was in Orlando and the younger David Contreras was heading to Disney World when he received the frantic calls from his parents and had already turned around but was 30 minutes away.
The call to the police was disconnected forcing him to call again wanting to know more information about the alleged shooting.

“My dad called me screaming, saying to come back home, come back home, then I hung up, my mom called me saying that someone got shot, I don’t know who, and then I hung up and I called 911,” he tells the other dispatcher.
“She said that there’s someone dead, I don’t know what’s going on, I’m trying, I hope it’s not my brother.”
When police arrived, they found Eric Contreras suffering from multiple gunshot wounds.
He was pronounced dead at the scene.

Following his arrest, David Contreras’ lawyers said the father was not doing well emotionally.
“This is just a very tragic situation. He is distraught,” Frank Quintero Jr., one of the three attorneys representing Contreras, told NBC Miami before claiming Eric Contreras’ mental health may have been a reason leading up to the shooting.
“The victim is the son of the defendant, and the victim has suffered from some severe emotional and mental conditions, and we’re still trying to determine what happened, why it happened.”
No motive in the shooting has been revealed as Miami-Dade police are still investigating.

Eric Contreras’ fraternity at Florida International University remembered him, saying he embodied their cardinal principles of Virtue, Diligence and Brotherly Love.
“Eric was a committed SigEp who will always be remembered for being a caring man and for lighting up any room he was in,” the FIU chapter of Sigma Phi Epsilon said in a statement on Instagram.
On Monday, Contreras’ attorney entered a not-guilty plea for him, and is being held with no bond, which his lawyers are hoping Judge Daryl Trawick will grant.

He was later charged with David Contreras was charged with second degree murder with a weapon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQaVmkMf6ck

1 Share

Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by Jashub: 1:53pm On Feb 24
A killer's just ended a life and they blame his motives on mental disorders and emotional problems...? undecided angry

I think it's high time the medical association start telling people to take responsibility for their actions instead of labeling every sort of wickedness as mental illness. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by Jennyclay(f): 1:53pm On Feb 24
Bunch of sickos!

Let them continue to kill themselves that’s non of my business undecided.

Nonsense men!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by immortalcrown(m): 1:54pm On Feb 24
Things like this will happen more in Africa if African countries legalise guns.

We are considered insultive when we say that people like this man are crazy. The most annoying part is that most Africans like Jennyclay copy every culture of these white people without checking the fact that the white people's culture drives the white people crazy.

Whatever damaged this man's brain to the extent of he shooting his son multiple times must have originated from the lifestyle in the man's environment.

Meanwhile, Jennyclay is never missing on threads like this.

1 Like

Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by BBIA: 2:50pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:
Bunch of sickos!

Nonsense men!!
Your father’s only crime is being a poor man and bringing you to this world.

That scars you so much and it has affected the way you think and perceive reality.

I wish you mental strength to overcome the barriers of your mental cage so that you will understand that the world, success and well being doesn’t revolve around the wealth of a man.

Acceptance is the first step to recovery. take it and you will be on a path to recovery and healing.

I love you Jennyclay. kiss

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

3 Likes

Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by HenryWilliams(m): 3:12pm On Feb 24
Jashub:
Someone gets killed and they blame it on mental disorders and emotional problems...? undecided angry

I think it's high time the medical association start telling people to take responsibility for their actions instead of labeling every sort of wickedness as mental illness. undecided

Cos he's white .
And I suspect he knew the son wasn't his son..
Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by CaptainJune: 3:44pm On Feb 24
Jennyclay:
Bunch of sickos!

Nonsense men!!

Rest. Please, rest. One more thing, rest. Lastly, rest.
Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by Cassandraloius: 4:51pm On Feb 24
Bunch of weirdos. Always doing unimaginable things.
Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by Ohraykon: 6:15pm On Feb 24
Nawa this is nor normal something must have triggered this kiss
Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by poshestmina(f): 7:26pm On Feb 24
Na every Oyinbo get mental problem? They commit atrocities and the next thing is mental health issues .
Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by Houseofglam7(f): 7:45pm On Feb 24
Wtf 😳
Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by Goodday90(m): 7:45pm On Feb 24
Each bullet for how many years of pain he has caused him
I fear white people
Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by 2shure: 7:55pm On Feb 24
If u get this one as client.he must find u ..gun u down ..see as him bone for mugshot.like all those black thugs
Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by eepeepook: 8:09pm On Feb 24
They should legalize guns our way. Our population is too high.

Two lives gone; the man for twenty-six years, the son after twenty-two. I would feel sorry if I knew them personally.
Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by BigYash: 8:14pm On Feb 24
See the man face .. No joy
Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by Allsmilez999: 9:09pm On Feb 24
Imagine the comments of na black man do am.
Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by 2shure: 9:30pm On Feb 24
He resemble that actor in the movie called Parker.
Wey Jason Stalham act
Close to the end of the movie.wey him hide guns under the table. He resemble that man.wella
Wey dey passenger seat for front

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhep1xoqUM8
Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by ghettochild4u(m): 9:38pm On Feb 24
Son prolly told the dad he knows he's cheating on their mum n will report it.
So he did what he had to do.
Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by NFBI: 10:24pm On Feb 24
Too much food and no worries about what to eat tomorrow
Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by talk2hb1(m): 7:15am On Feb 25
Based on e-Diagnosis part of his brain 🧠 was damaged by lack of trypanosomiasis disorder and hypochondriac deficiency i.e he has a mental problem.
Please reread the diagnosis again but read it loud
Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by Biglittlelois(f): 8:37am On Feb 25
HenryWilliams:

Cos he's white .
And I suspect he knew the son wasn't his son..

And then, he called his wife crying that he killed their son? If you had watched the video, you'd know he said they were having an argument so out of anger he shot him, but no, agenda must agend because it suits fine to "suspect" the wife of paternity fraud, how a lot of you think needs to be studied.
Re: Father Shot And Killed His 22 Year-old Son 21 Multiple Times by dNortherner(m): 9:22am On Feb 25
Jennyclay:
Bunch of sickos!
Nonsense men!!
Jennyclays' issue with men, it get as it be. Na wa oo!

(1) (Reply)

Female Robber Stripped Naked In Abuja. / 300 Level Uni. Of Nigeria Student Found Dead In A Lagos Hotel / EFCC Arrests Abuja Civil Servant Who Paid N60m Tithe To RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.