Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,889 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:36 PM

PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu (16431 Views)

Fayose Congratulates Tinubu, Calls For Ayu’s Resignation / Ooni, Yoruba Leaders Move To Save Tinubu’s Presidential Bid / Call For Ayu’s Resignation Achievable – Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by TinubuAdvocate1: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Basic123:

Exactly

I withdraw my own support for Peter Obi the moment I discovered he is born liar and has nothing to show in Anambra

Now....I am a confirmed BATIST.

LAGOS is the only progressing state since 1999

are you okay?
So Lagos didn’t progress before 1999?
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Machinegun91(m): 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
PDP will be buried for ever if Ayu should leave that office
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by TinubuAdvocate1: 3:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
jrusky:

When you finish wailing you go enter your house.

If you like be obidient, disobedient, misobidient, reobidient, youobidient or whatever Labour will not rule Nigeria and Obi will never rule come 2023. We go do him strong thing he will never forget wait and watch as the game will go. Mind you I'm a pdp member to the core I will rather vote APGA, YYY, PPP, ZZZ, AAA even I will prefer to vote a ghost than to vote Labour plus Obi.

Bro the Obi goats has offended me and I mean them, I will frustrate them all here for one of them to threaten to kill me as Igbo man if I vote pdp or apc bro I go rain fire on all Obi goats here and I'm waiting for the bastard to come and face me. Though I had told him to give his address in any part of Nigeria I will fly down from Abuja to face hm and let's see who will die first I'm still waiting for him........
who be the “we”? Who know you? see person wey say I Dey wail, na you carry the wailing for head werey like you. Just open mouth waaaa
Subtle reminder; na only 1 vote you get just know
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by jrusky(m): 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
who be the “we”? Who know you? see person wey say I Dey wail, na you carry the wailing for head werey like you. Just open mouth waaaa
Subtle reminder; na only 1 vote you get just know

Ok we shall see. Na here we dey.
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Oxala: 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/pdp-leaders-move-to-avert-secondus-treatment-for-ayu/

Ayu should just respect the agreement and step down for a southerner. Though it seems Atiku is scared a southern chairman might sabotage the campaign in favour of APC/Tinubu
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by chloride6: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Avert what?

Did he say he will leave if a Northerner emerges?
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by truthfinder319: 4:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ayu or no Ayu, APC currently controls more than two thirds of the 36 states , Asiwaju is tipped to win in 2023. Kwankwaso distant 3rd. Obi will be obediently coming distant 4th. Reality
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by subcbouy: 4:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
Latakia:
Like Obi Pandora followers will say... "Go and verify."
Go get your PVC. An Election poll isn't won by like online
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Benbellamor:
If Ayu fails to resign PDP will lose All elections... Starting from ekiti to osun to Oyo...and then Massive Decamping looms...
Wike is the Moneybag that can fight dirty with the majority backing him...Atiku will have himself to blame

And he will be Obitient
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by ZIAZI(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Pdp should collapse their structure and join labor party, that’s the only way they can remain relevant..

Adapt or die!

You serious talk this one abi you dey catch cruise? A dying PDP go beat Labour Party both home and away.
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by chukel(m): 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
PDP, party of criminals and untrustworthy people
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Hotfreezer: 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
Polchiz:

Of course, you bring Igbos into this discussion since that is the only way you can be happy.
Well, an Igbo man does not waste his energy and resources in fruitless adventure.
After all his noise and ranting, he lost the election. Coming second is like scoring 39% in exam, you still failed. No difference between you and the person that second and the person that got 0 votes.
Ekweremmadu also made sure that the VP position eluded him. Ifeanyi Okowa who didn't deny being Igbo was chosen.
He can go ahead and waste Rivers State funds on useless fight.
Who will choose an agbero like Wike as VP?
You wanted Igbos to vote for Wike who has constantly insulted Igbos publicly.
He went to Anambra to make caricature of himself.

You are displaying the slavish attitude exhibited by Igbos in PDP.
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Basic123: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
TinubuAdvocate1:
are you okay?
So Lagos didn’t progress before 1999?
I AM OKAY

BUT YOU ARE NOT

LAGOS DEVELOPMENT BECOME STANGNATED SINCE 1999.THOSE THAT ARE NOT HYPOCRITE AND HATER LIKE YOU KNOW.

FG LEFT LAGOS TO ROT SINCE 1991!
Tinubu launched ikoyi-VI-Lagos Island rejuvenation project.check youtube.com. that is when they started using interlocking blocks as roads in the island

Launcn newl Lagos project which we called LEKKI.

THE WHOLE OF LEKKI WAS A VILLAGE AND BUSH
,New agencies sprang up,
Millennium schools
BRT,LIGHTVRAILS etc
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by samunaka: 5:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
hisexcellency34:

https://independent.ng/pdp-leaders-move-to-avert-secondus-treatment-for-ayu/

This Wike is a tyrant, and this is the kind of character you want to make him the vice president of a country, believe you me he will strangulate the president in less than 3 months after swearing them in to office
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Amoo89: 5:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ddeliverer007:
Pdp should collapse their structure and join labor party, that’s the only way they can remain relevant..

Adapt or die!

And you believe Nigeria will just change like that. Hmmm
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by boldtruthalways: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
PDP is already breaking into pieces and with Ayu sitting tight with Atiku as candidate, ut can't work. The remaining pieces will scatter. Both PDP and APC have shown they have no regard fir the secular nature of Nigeria. Yiu can't have party chairman and presidential candidate from the North. PDP is gone. Then they should watch Wike do the real dirty job on them...cowards and greedy folks.
A new Nigeria is coming....PETER OBI.
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by ofordegreat(m): 5:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hotfreezer:
PDP Candidate - North
PDP Chairman - North

Honestly, it is the stupidity and slavish attitude of Igbos in PDP that brought this insult to the entire South.
20 years of Igbo slavery in PDP and it is an Ikwerre man doing what Igbos couldn't do.
Tambuwal stepped down for Atiku and Igbo PDP delegates were collecting money and voting Atiku.
What Wike is doing is what Igbos in PDP should have done. Instead, the cowards collected money and ran away.

Is Ikwerre not part of Igbo land?
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Hotfreezer: 5:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
ofordegreat:

Is Ikwerre not part of Igbo land?

This one is resplendent in slavery.
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Tonitoniton(m): 8:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
VERDA:

You hypocrites, you had no problem when he was one of the few that remained, funding the party and keeping it standing when the masters your serving now were decamping up and down...

U mr saint, even if he funded the party in any away he has no right to dictate every thing that happened in the party.

This is democracy and not autocracy.

Am yet to choose any candidate to vote for, wike can not be acting as if he is God.

He viciously removed secondus uche because of his failed ambition. And if he must remove ayorcha it must be through democratic process and not by impunity.

Make una try get sense.
Every thing cannot be sentiments
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Latakia(f): 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
subcbouy:
Go get your PVC. An Election poll isn't won by like online
Neither Buhari nor Jagaban has ever won election on social media. The mad man that always advise Obi Pandora need to quickly inform him

Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by VERDA: 9:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tonitoniton:

U mr saint, even if he funded the party in any away he has no right to dictate every thing that happened in the party.

This is democracy and not autocracy.

Am yet to choose any candidate to vote for, wike can not be acting as if he is God.

He viciously removed secondus uche because of his failed ambition. And if he must remove ayorcha it must be through democratic process and not by impunity.

Make una try get sense.
Every thing cannot be sentiments

The Wike you guys are convulsing over has not even made a single statement so I don't understand why you guys are raising so much dust if you feel he is not important...

Your leaders you are supporting have not come out to say anything bad about him, instead they are all praising him to massage his Ego, if they did not do anything wrong or he was not important like you claim, things would be different....

Yes Wike is not God, but he has never gone back on any of his statements, unlike your mini god's you have chosen to blindly support who have gone back on their words severally...

Na you suppose get sense cos you dont even seem to know how this whole issue started, yet ur typing rubbish
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Tonitoniton(m): 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
VERDA:

The Wike you guys are convulsing over has not even made a single statement so I don't understand why you guys are raising so much dust if you feel he is not important...

Your leaders you are supporting have not come out to say anything bad about him, instead they are all praising him to massage his Ego, if they did not do anything wrong or he was not important like you claim, things would be different....

Yes Wike is not God, but he has never gone back on any of his statements, unlike your mini god's you have chosen to blindly support who have gone back on their words severally...

Na you suppose get sense cos you dont even seem to know how this whole issue started, yet ur typing rubbish

Like I said, sentiments will lead u no where but into frustration. Wike is known to be manipulative and can not single handedly lay claim to pdp cos he is just a political rookie t
Who got into lime light through Jonathan's help.

Very soon he will be leaving rivers government house where he has been using the common wealth of rivers to do as he likes.

Mind u, efcc is waiting for him to account for all those dollars he shared during pdp primaries.

Make una try acquire sense.
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by VERDA: 6:43am On Jul 06, 2022
Tonitoniton:

Like I said, sentiments will lead u no where but into frustration. Wike is known to be manipulative and can not single handedly lay claim to pdp cos he is just a political rookie t
Who got into lime light through Jonathan's help.

Very soon he will be leaving rivers government house where he has been using the common wealth of rivers to do as he likes.

Mind u, efcc is waiting for him to account for all those dollars he shared during pdp primaries.

Make una try acquire sense.

You keep talking about sentiments as if you know me or where I am from, you ignorant fellow... I intentionally ignored the statement the last time and you brought it up again.. it is you that is being sentimental cos your ignoring all that has happened over time in that party till this moment.

You did not give any answer to why your so called leaders are all pleading with him not to leave, in your minds once someone stands for what is right in any situation it means he has something to gain...

I am not even a member of PDP and they will loose the elections Wike or no Wike..., so throw that ur sentiment talk in the bin...

About spending rivers state money, let the EFCC go after him if he has embezzled, so the other leaders ur supporting do not also embezzle state funds... You hypocrits.
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Tonitoniton(m): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2022
VERDA:

You keep talking about sentiments as if you know me or where I am from, you ignorant fellow... I intentionally ignored the statement the last time and you brought it up again.. it is you that is being sentimental cos your ignoring all that has happened over time in that party till this moment.

You did not give any answer to why your so called leaders are all pleading with him not to leave, in your minds once someone stands for what is right in any situation it means he has something to gain...

I am not even a member of PDP and they will loose the elections Wike or no Wike..., so throw that ur sentiment talk in the bin...

About spending rivers state money, let the EFCC go after him if he has embezzled, so the other leaders ur supporting do not also embezzle state funds... You hypocrits.

Why are u pained about ur sentimental gibberish, nau!?

Ur voice is dripping with sentiments and u are shying away from it?

We all know most of u Nigerians are laden with sentiments. Sentiments is what brought Nigeria to where she currently languishing. And I expected people like u to have a change of heart by being rational but it appears u guys are very unrepentant. Una really get sentiments issues sha.

Una go see white call am black because of sentiments.

Make una buy small sense, na!
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by VERDA: 10:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Tonitoniton:

Why are u pained about ur sentimental gibberish, nau!?

Ur voice is dripping with sentiments and u are shying away from it?

We all know most of u Nigerians are laden with sentiments. Sentiments is what brought Nigeria to where she currently languishing. And I expected people like u to have a change of heart by being rational but it appears u guys are very unrepentant. Una really get sentiments issues sha.

Una go see white call am black because of sentiments.

Make una buy small sense, na!

Lol...I even thought I was having a conversation with a sensible person self, going back and forth as if I owe you any explanation for my views.

Sentiments about what exactly, shift abeg...not responding to this childishness anymore.
Re: PDP Leaders Move To Avert Secondus’ Treatment For Ayu by Tonitoniton(m): 10:58am On Jul 06, 2022
VERDA:

Lol...I even thought I was having a conversation with a sensible person self, going back and forth as if I owe you any explanation for my views.

Sentiments about what exactly, shift abeg...not responding to this childishness anymore.

Of course, am very sensible. That is why I could engage u with sensible talks this while.

U were being sentimental about wike impunity and not willing to see reason.

U can discontinue the lecture if u wish. I love teaching.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Fayose: Deji Ogunsakin Ran Away With ₦35 Million Meant For Election / Iran's Hezbollah Supports Terrorism In Nigeria? / Presidency Slams APC Over ‘malicious’ Claim Of Planned Handover To The Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.