Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

How Covid19 Helped My Business Grow - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Covid19 Helped My Business Grow (148 Views)

A GTB Employee Helped Bank Customer Set Up Her App, Then ‘Stole’ Her N600k - FIJ / She Absconded After I Helped Her Get A Loan / ”I Started My Business With N5,000, I Now Have 5 Bedroom Mansion In Lagos"- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Covid19 Helped My Business Grow by emekapromise: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
HOW COVID19 HELPED MY BUSINESS GROW

From 2020, the advent of COVID19 beamed more light on the use of the internet - a huge blessing to some major businesses and companies.

It’s not like these companies were not generating enough returns on investment (ROI) via the internet…

But, there’s this ride-or-die code that seems to have been imposed on them. They had no alternative.

More like, it’s a certain annihilation if they did not fully utilize the opportunities that the internet presents:
- to grow stronger brand authority,
- build and engage raving followership,
- generate higher leads, prospects, and eventual sales by over 1,000 percent,
- increase productivity by working remotely,
- build solid collaboration within business processes
- Etc.

Today, they are better off.

Businesses that refused to adapt to the tides of technology were limited.

Now, Search Engine Optimization is such a technology that I have used to rake in millions in revenue. How?

By using relevant keywords and content to position the brands, products, and services of my clients in the faces of the right audience.

Just imagine that you sell accounting software in the SaaS niche.

If you were to walk from one company to another looking for patronage, you may not pass the front gate of these targeted companies.

However, on the contrary, you could sit in the comfort of your home or office and use high-value or quality content to get the right audience (the ones who would make favourable decisions) to:
- Search, using keywords like say ‘best accounting software in Nigeria’ on Google,
- Hit on your link via top relevance on Google's first page,
- Qualify your brand after reading up on you,
- Establish trust, and
- Contact you for delivery.

So, you see, you do less work and get a high ROI.

SEO has been a very potent tool for me. I have used it to close BIG deals that wouldn’t have been possible if I had disregarded the blessings of the internet for business growth.

Business development experiences a higher ROI with a wider spectrum, and technology provides the platform to achieve that.

You too can benefit from it. Check this out: [url]https://excellentbridge.com/Best-ERP-Software-in-Nigeria [/url]

PS: Invex 360 ERP still remains the best enterprise resource planning system that integrates all facets of your business including product development, Material management, manufacturing, HR, marketing, sales, and finance control.

By synchronizing all of these areas, businesses are able to gain visibility, increase productivity and operational efficiency, reduce costs and enhance competitiveness.

Enterprise Resource Planning systems, like Invex ERP, optimize systems through superior resource tracking and reporting, database management and data sharing, and overall improved information systems. ERP systems can allow your business to expand without the addition of IT or staffing costs.

While implementing a new ERP system can be a big change for any business, the benefits can be seen almost immediately. You do not want to wait for the industry to pass you by.

Learn more about how Invex ERP can help your business by calling us at +234803 458 9805 | +234907 666 7747 or by visiting [url]https://excellentbridge.com/Best-ERP-Software-in-Nigeria [/url]

(1) (Reply)

Thrive Themes Discount 2022 / Professional Bird Control Services In Dubai, UAE | Way Pest Control / 7 Reasons Why You Need A Business Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.