Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,238 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:56 PM

Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans (4427 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by RealLagosBoy: 4:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
PGOforpresident:
Our incoming president,abeg my fellow obidified citizens make Una help me with airtime.my data don finish.Just #100 MTN airtime don reach me to sub MTN #50 per 200mb.

Drop your number.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Arysexy(m): 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Simple man by nature

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by olas24u(f): 4:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Built2last:
Ok
I support Biafra land!

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by OmoIjebuOde: 4:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Beautiful girls like this don't dare near Tinubu.

His leaking smelling anus will chase them away.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Built2last: 4:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
olas24u:

I support Biafra land!

Try harder Ola.

This game of Biafra is not working any more.

look for Peter Obi sextape.

That might work

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:
Beautiful girls like this don't dare near Tinubu.

His leaking smelling anus will chase them away.

Abeg enough of the idiocy, immaturity and rank stupidity of you Obi lot. What beautiful girls do you see in that picture or you don't know the meaning of beautiful?

You Igbos cannot help yourself. You worship someone and you begin worshipping everything about them. Even their stool you can claim resembles beautiful ofada rice.

Praise Obi for even breathing air if you must but should that mean you insult Tinubu as a consequence of fawning over Obi slavishly? Dem swear for una?

Which Presidential candidate will ever be short of beautiful women to pose with in Nigeria for you insecure trolls to now be talking as if there is anything special about a few averagely good-looking ladies posing with Obi?

This is how you idiots were literally kissing the feet of yahoo boy Kanu, treating him like a messiah, yet the criminal is now in a "Zoo" cage. You guys just don't know how to be moderate in thinking and behaviour at all.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by OmoIjebuOde: 4:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

Abeg enough of the idiocy, immaturity and rank stupidity of you Obi lot. What beautiful girls do you see in that picture or you don't know the meaning of beautiful?

You Igbos cannot help yourself. You worship someone and you begin worshipping everything about them. Even their stool you can claim resembles beautiful ofada rice.

Praise Obi for even breathing air if you must but should thst mean you insult Tinubu asa cnsequence of fawning over Obi slavishly? Dem swear for una?

Which Presidential candidate will ever be short of beautiful women to pose with in Nigeria for you insecure trolls to now be talking as if there is anything special about a few averagely good-looking ladies posing with Obi?

This is how you idiots were literally kissing the feet of yahoo boy Kanu, treating him like a messiah, yet the criminal is now in a "Zoo" cage. You guys just don't know how to be moderate in thinking and behaviour at all.

Kindly read this nonsense you wrote and see whether it made sense to you.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by AdeniyiA(m): 5:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Someone we know would have married them all to prove his pan-Nigerian.

Stop being Atikulated bro... grin
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:

Kindly read this nonsense you wrote and see whether it made sense to you.

Lol. Nothing makes sense to uncouth dullards only taught how to insult and hate their entire life. My bad. Nothing do you ojare.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by PGOforpresident: 5:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
[quote author=RealLagosBoy post=114449776]

Drop your number. [/quot

Thank you ❤️ in advance,my fellow obidified citizen.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by olas24u(f): 5:30pm On Jul 05, 2022
Built2last:

Try harder Ola.

This game of Biafra is not working any more.

look for Peter Obi sextape.

That might work

So you don't want Biafra ,till after the elections. grin

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Gohs: 5:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Actually Peter Obi will make it to presidency next year. . .
So the military can't take over — ever!
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by RealLagosBoy: 5:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
PGOforpresident:

Thank you ❤️ in advance,my fellow obidified citizen.

Sent
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by PGOforpresident: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Sent

Seen,thanks boss.I appreciate your good gesture.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by PGOforpresident: 5:40pm On Jul 05, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Sent

Please remove my number from the quote before this political people start calling me for supporting Obi.I mean those paid BMC members.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by RealLagosBoy: 5:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
PGOforpresident:

Please remove my number from the quote before this political people start calling me for supporting Obi.I mean those paid BMC members.

grin grin grin
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Sucre6: 6:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
idamokoemmanuel:
ode like you, wasted sperm like you, t

Don't waste your time insulting such irrelevant character next time, just report him quoting number 2 rules, finish
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by OmoIjebuOde: 6:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dsalvo:

Lol. Nothing makes sense to uncouth dullards only taught how to insult and hate their entire life. My bad. Nothing do you ojare.

For the fact that you acknowledged that iit didn't make sense shows that your empty brain is recuperating.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Sucre6: 6:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Sent

Na man u be, some guys rather die than assist his fellow guy, but if nah woman now, dem go dey mumu anyhow
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Laggafin: 6:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Our incoming president
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Prinxzona10: 6:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
See as one is gossiping up there,writing his nonsensical foolish tribalist long posts just to feel good.
I wonder why people won't stop deceiving themselves even when all odds are against them,yet they keep giving their bigoted hateful souls some hope of doom...
Peter Obi is irrelevant, he cannot win buh yet,he's giving some of you Tinubu's urchins some sleepless nights.
There are 18 parties with 18 candidates buh only Peter Obi is the problem to you Tinubu's miscreants and the only problem of Peter Obi is because he came from the tribe you Tinubu's slaves hated so much with passion....
You guys have used all kinds of evil,wickedness and negativities against Peter Obi,yet he keeps going higher and his popularity keeps increasing,yet that sign alone didn't tell you moronic apes that there's fire on the mountain....
Honestly,if some of you guys fail to change before 2023 and Peter Obi becomes the President elect,I see some of you guys going mad because either the hate consume you guys or make you guys mad especially the illiterate evil hateful soul up there, writing silly long epistle for his fellow Tinubu urchins to give him*likes*....
I rest my case..Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Nigerianization(m): 8:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
amnesty7:
grin
Great! All hail the IPOB and online President.

How are you coping since after the death of your father - abubakar shekau
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by ThatFairGuy1: 8:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ipob ladies, what do you expect

(1) (2) (Reply)

Even FIFA Knows The Next President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria / Buhari's Media Aide In Shock Over Peter Obi's Votes In The North / Eight Zamfara Lawmakers Drag Speaker, Attorney-General To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.