Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans (4417 Views)

Peter Obi Mobbed Amid Loud Ovation At Lekki Catholic Church (Pix, Video) / Peter Obi Mobbed By Supporters In Abuja After His Press Conference / Peter Obi Mobbed At NBA Conference (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by EtinosaDLaw(m): 1:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
It would seem that taking pictures with the Labour Party Presidential Flag Bearer has become one of the new "cools" in town. I don't know when or where this picture was taken, but you can tell that genuine love and admiration oozes from it. One of them even has her hands on him cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Mukina2

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by amnesty7: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin
Great! All hail the IPOB and online President.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Obidient4life2: 1:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Someone we know would have married them all to prove his pan-Nigerian.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by LAXconfidential(m): 1:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Baba don taya to dey snap picture grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Zonefree(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
So, there are still beautiful girls in this country. Interesting.

I'm PETERified.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Totilopussylick(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Proud members of association

of obidient movement group of Nigeria

In collaboration with the main obidient himself grin cool.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by ExplorerReturns(m): 1:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lol. Op nobody mobbed him. But we got a simple man here who easily relates with the people unlike APC and buhari that is detached from reality

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Totilopussylick(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Obidient4life2:
Someone we know would have married them all to prove his pan-Nigerian.

You mean the pedophile from "Delta"

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by God1000(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lol, funny headline
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by LAXconfidential(m): 1:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
amnesty7:
grin

As if it's not human beings that are behind those online accounts rooting for him. E go shock una grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by ottersberger(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
Totilopussylick:

You mean the pedophile from "Delta"

That, and the other one from Cameroun

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by bigpicture001: 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
Oooh.. the shirt button of the girl on blue didn't open well becaut of the position of my fone..

Okay leme turn my fone upside down
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by System202: 2:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
So to u dis ones are beautiful? They look nyamiri to me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Karlovych: 2:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
embarassed Afon*** urchins won't be happy with this news

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by SmartPolician: 2:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Karlovych:

Please let's avoid this language while campaigning for Peter Obi. I think I like Tinubu urchins though.

We have to call Tinubu urchins out for trying to impose a sick oldie on Nigeria.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Tinubuagbado: 2:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
amnesty7:
grin

YoruBandit spotted doing what their known for.

You no De tire?

Online Miscreant.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Tinubuagbado: 2:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
System202:
So to u dis ones are beautiful? They look nyamiri to me

No they look Agbado and cassava to me.

EweduBandit.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by System202: 2:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tinubuagbado:

No they look Agbado and cassava to me.

EweduBandit.

E pain am tongue
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by BloomingDale(f): 2:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
See their ugly bleached face and body. Taahhh.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Mrexcell(m): 2:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
All 3 major tribes in nigeria are well represented in this coming election everyone should just vote for their tribesman for peace to reign the tribes who are not represented should vote for the candidate that they believe can protect their interests.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Patrioticbreed9(m): 3:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
See their igbotic faces angry
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by juman(m): 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
BloomingDale:
See their ugly bleached face and body. Taahhh.

grin grin

Nigerian ladies bleach.

Are they his harem.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by iCauseTrouble: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Atiku your unifier and Tinubu your helper are on vacation in another man's country, enjoying 24hrs electricity while his supporters are in Nigeria looking for where to charge their phones for 15mins. So they can come online to beg for money & attack the OBIdients. Who's fooling who?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by idamokoemmanuel(m): 3:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
amnesty7:
grin
ode like you, wasted sperm like you, t

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
Karlovych:

Lol. You people must always seek attention and validation from "Afonja".

Yorubas no send una. The intelligent Yorubas merely indulge you because they know you're intellectually weak and too emotional to see straight. Like a very drunk person.

Forget Atiku’s noise. Northern big wigs know power must go to the South to 'balance up'. The most powerful of them cannot indulge Atiku’s ambition because they know the implications for them personally and for the North af a time Nigeria need recalibration and time away from Northern leadership of the centre.

Many, with eyes on the future, will not work for an Atiku win because they know that a politically disillusioned and restive SW, post 2023, will balkanize Nigeria 100%.

Yorubas dont make noise. If they feel cheated or conclude permanent relegation is their lot, in their own Country, then will give all to change that status quo.

GEJ learnt that lesson expensively after marginalising Yorubas as soon as he won the 2011 elections the Yorubas assisted in delivering for him.

A Yoruba, i.e Tinubu, is the only working alternative for clever and powerful Northerners.

They will not indulge Atiku or Kwankwaso and Northern/Fulani supremacists among them because of the bigger danger doing so portends for a very fragile Nigeria seriously troubled in the North and SE.

The North knows that our nation needs a powerful 'unifier' from the South. They will work for a Southerner they can trust who is from an ethnic group they feel are reliable and stable.

We saw a microcosm of the national election with how Northern big wigs closed rank to work for Tinubu at the APC primaries. They all angrily challenged and cowered Adamu, the Northern supremacist chairman of APC, the minute he announce Lawan the consensus candidate.

Check my past posts and many predictions, even to include chillingly predicting that Moin Moin Buni (yes I gave him that alias because he is a butterfly fancying himself an Eagle) will go back to being a nonentity after making himself arrowhead of the fight against BAT.

I also said that when the time came Northern bigwigs will defy Buhari to back Tinubu in pursuit of their permanent interest. They will not do 'abobaku' with a President leaving the stage permanently next year they feel wants an imposition who cannot lead the APC to victory.

Forget all this noise you are making with Obi. Nigeria has layers and order. Tinubu is the next President of Nigeria.

I would say know that and know peace but I don't think such apply to Igbos who cannot think maturely and just assume merely desiring or agitating for an option, i.e an Obi Presidency, will truncate entrenched rules and realities to make that reality.

Don't say I did not warn you guys.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by PGOforpresident: 3:31pm On Jul 05, 2022

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by naijakissleave(m): 4:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
tongue
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
Trying to find the beauty girls, can someone point them out for me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by techWriter3: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by RealLagosBoy: 4:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
The man of the moment.

Tinubu Urchins will masturbate on this thread.
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by newdawnlive: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
mobbed ko mobad ni, he dey show his oloshos that's where Pandora want to invest Nigeria money
Re: Peter Obi Mobbed By Beautiful Female Fans by Built2last: 4:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ok

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

RIVERS state assembly: Why defect if you have a veto proof majority? / Electoral Reform In Nigeria: Challenges And Implications / Putting Your Country First And Your Tribe Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.