Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

2023 General Elections: Where Is Peter Obi Fans Confidence Coming From? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 General Elections: Where Is Peter Obi Fans Confidence Coming From? (458 Views)

Victoria Inyama Says 70% Of Peter Obi's Fans Are 'zombidients' And 'Obi-idiots' / Deji Adeyanju: Obi Fans Are Known Liars And Fake News Merchants / Reno Omokri Mocks "Special Rally" Held By Peter Obi's Fans In Nsukka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2023 General Elections: Where Is Peter Obi Fans Confidence Coming From? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
I mean every thing is pointing towards bola tinubu winning the presidential elections in 2023 patapata atiku. But peter obi fans are confident! I want peter obi to win so he can come in and stop the madness but you see like i always say, Nigeria is not destined to be great. Nigeria is not a normal country can't you guys see it! Or maybe there is something i am not seeing.

So i ask what is giving peter fans confidence that he would win in 2023?

is it because the new electoral act will prevent rigging so y'all feel you can vote peter obi into power

or

y'all feel he is a good man and that will be enough to convince even the most tribalistic nigerian to vote for him and he wins

or

y'all feel there is a so called "revolution" from the youths, so that will be enough to remove the ruling party from power

or

because you feel its the turn of the igbos and that will make most nigerians vote him into power.

Note: This is not to mock peter obi fans but i just want to know what is going through your minds.

Lalasticlala

Re: 2023 General Elections: Where Is Peter Obi Fans Confidence Coming From? by LesbianBoy(m): 1:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
shocked
Re: 2023 General Elections: Where Is Peter Obi Fans Confidence Coming From? by Ddeliverer007(m): 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
When the time comes you would know.

1 Like

Re: 2023 General Elections: Where Is Peter Obi Fans Confidence Coming From? by naijakissleave(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin

#votepeterobitosalvagenigeria from lunatics masquerading as our leaders

Re: 2023 General Elections: Where Is Peter Obi Fans Confidence Coming From? by Totilopussylick(m): 2:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Because Nigeria destiny is not

Tied with old men years after year tongue undecided.
Re: 2023 General Elections: Where Is Peter Obi Fans Confidence Coming From? by zionmde: 2:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Because we believe in voting our conscience

We believe in doing our own part to move this country out of the dead path

We believe in voting for the sake of our children

We believe that where a sick man has brought to, a sicker and senile man cannot take us out of it, we can only sink deeper

Igbos have supported other tribes in the past, they suffered more than SS in GEJ's loss nobody termed it tribalism, now they are for the first time supporting their own, enemies are now talking about tribalism

Some of us don't care who wins because our income increases with inflation, only a few will understand that mechanism, but we want to do our own part.

We will rather waste our vote than to vote 2 corrupt thieves. Worst is the one who can't even speak coherently for up to 30mins

1 Like

Re: 2023 General Elections: Where Is Peter Obi Fans Confidence Coming From? by AsiwajuOfPeePoo: 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
Because they put their trusting God.

1 Like

Re: 2023 General Elections: Where Is Peter Obi Fans Confidence Coming From? by NigerianAngelo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
LesbianBoy:
I mean every thing is pointing towards bola tinubu winning the presidential elections in 2023 patapata atiku. But peter obi fans are confident! I want peter obi to win so he can come in and stop the madness but you see like i always say, Nigeria is not destined to be great. Nigeria is not a normal country can't you guys see it! Or maybe there is something i am not seeing.

So i ask what is giving peter fans confidence that he would win in 2023?

is it because the new electoral act will prevent rigging so y'all feel you can vote peter obi into power

or

y'all feel he is a good man and that will be enough to convince even the most tribalistic nigerian to vote for him and he wins

or

y'all feel there is a so called "revolution" from the youths, so that will be enough to remove the ruling party from power

or

because you feel its the turn of the igbos and that will make most nigerians vote him into power.

Note: This is not to mock peter obi fans but i just want to know what is going through your minds.

Lalasticlala

Your moniker is your problem. Change it and you will be able to see like the rest.

(1) (Reply)

2023: College Of Bishops,imams Endorse Yakubu Pam As APC  Vice Presidential Cand / How Kwankwaso Missed VP Slot With Tinubu And 2031 Presidency! / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.