Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,027 members, 7,825,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Healthcare Website - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Healthcare Website (412 Views)

WETINDOYOU: Pidgin English Healthcare Website / Healthcare Website Redesign Guide / ARISE: Faith Based NGO To Provide Free Healthcare To Over 15,000 Women In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Healthcare Website by Raplanet: 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2022
With the rise of healthcare concerns today, information on the internet is limited or
outright not true. However, Healthybody.healthcare is a healthcare and lifestyle blog giving a
wide range of health and lifestyle information to the readers at all times. The blog offers well-
researched and well-written information to quench readers' thirst for information. Unlike other
blogs, this blog has an unlimited number of well-researched articles that offer readers relevant
health and lifestyle information. The blog is well organized and easy to use, with a limited
number of pop-ups on the site giving the reader enough time to read through these articles with
minimum destructions.
https://healthybody.healthcare/
Re: Healthcare Website by dettemanon(m): 5:26pm On Sep 13, 2022
Hey
I'll send it to my mom
Re: Healthcare Website by rolinox(m): 5:56pm On Sep 13, 2022
Health blogs are always cool when a person writes on behalf of a health professional, not just wanting to deceive others. I don't like reading blogs about treatments with an obscure plant that can make any of us worse off. I prefer to go to doctors' appointments and consult with medical professionals. Every time I feel unwell, I write or call the doctors at medlifecare to make an appointment. When I feel too weak to go to the hospital, doctors from this clinic come to my home. My cousin told me this about this clinic. She often asks doctors to come to her mother's home. You know, I like to feel safe. I like the idea that a doctor can come to my home to help me get better. I don't like sitting in lines at the hospital.

(1) (Reply)

Offensive Smell From The Bathroom / You Too Can Have Your Own HIV Self Test Kit / Age Not Equal or Tally With Your Phallus...or Shrinking Penis(Big penis Herbs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.