Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:08 AM

When Was The Last Time You Say "I Love You" To Your Husband Or Wife? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Was The Last Time You Say "I Love You" To Your Husband Or Wife? (476 Views)

This Is How To Dress For Your Husband, Even When You're Nursing A Baby / Should I Leave My Husband Or Not? / Who Is The Decision Maker In A Nigerian Household – Husband Or Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Say "I Love You" To Your Husband Or Wife? by Gracepikin33333(m): 3:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
To be honest, it's been a while i say that to my wife, what about you?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Say "I Love You" To Your Husband Or Wife? by Jeon(f): 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
When I was growing my first tooth.

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Say "I Love You" To Your Husband Or Wife? by Drillminded: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kai it has lost its meaning for me

Love is not what the world understands as love

Love is selfless it gives without expectations

Show one person who is In love without reason ? In the history of humanity ?

But a dog! A mere quadruped is capable of undying love ...

This to me is one of life's greatest mysteries

I need love ? I get it from animals... humans always have an agle, to get love something has to be bartered for it...
Re: When Was The Last Time You Say "I Love You" To Your Husband Or Wife? by degamonn: 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Just this morning, today!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Say "I Love You" To Your Husband Or Wife? by Ok12345(f): 3:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
embarassed

Who go show me love like this
Re: When Was The Last Time You Say "I Love You" To Your Husband Or Wife? by Jeon(f): 3:49pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ok12345:
embarassed
Who go show me love like this
Ola senorita wink

2 Likes

Re: When Was The Last Time You Say "I Love You" To Your Husband Or Wife? by Ok12345(f): 3:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
Jeon:

Ola senorita wink

Who is ola grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Say "I Love You" To Your Husband Or Wife? by JovialJune(f): 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
Last night kiss

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Say "I Love You" To Your Husband Or Wife? by Osobi32(m): 6:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
Just this morning

(1) (Reply)

Be More Than A Sperm Donor / Funny But True / 2 Sources Of Income Are Better Than 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.