Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,906 members, 7,814,064 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:58 AM

I Just Got Scheduled For A Job Interview! What Should I Expect? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Just Got Scheduled For A Job Interview! What Should I Expect? (1098 Views)

I Just Got An Admission Into Stutern, What Should I Expect? / I've Been Invited For Sterling Bank Job Interview. What Should I Expect? / Urgent Tips On How To Answer The Interview "What Are You Bringing To The Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Got Scheduled For A Job Interview! What Should I Expect? by Igodomigodo419: 3:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello Nairalanders. I got a call from jiji customer care of my possible interview scheduled for Thursday 7th July 2022!

I was selected for interview in Abuja for the position of offline customer acquisition executive role.
Please note that this is the first time I’m being invited for an interview like this. Though I’ve had some maybe unprofessional type of interviews in some private schools that thought.

Please what should I expect? I know I’m to dress cooperate and all that but I need y’all to please advise me on what to expect and wish me luck. Thank you all!

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Scheduled For A Job Interview! What Should I Expect? by NobleSeed(m): 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2022
na to asked you if you can speak good english na :
Cause the rate those people take dey disturb me for ads subscription ehn..
Looking forward hearing your voice soon,I no you will surely call if you get the job grin
Success ✅

1 Like

Re: I Just Got Scheduled For A Job Interview! What Should I Expect? by correctyourself(m): 3:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Good luck.
Re: I Just Got Scheduled For A Job Interview! What Should I Expect? by gasparpisciotta: 4:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
Depends on what you applied for.

Anyway keep calm and answer your questions politely.

Relate like a matured mind and don’t be reckless in your assumptions.

Don’t be too informal especially if they are being nice.

Just be your self but if your self is nasty, pretend till you get the job
Re: I Just Got Scheduled For A Job Interview! What Should I Expect? by Natbrowny: 4:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: I Just Got Scheduled For A Job Interview! What Should I Expect? by Fkj2021: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Well, I have been involved in 2 interviews and I got both jobs.

In one of them, I was to become a Manager in a large bakery at Warri with a pay of 50k and some allowances (I got the job but didn't start because I had another job same day with a federal institution).

While I was at the interview, I was relaxed and with my good command of English, I was able to win the heart of the interviewer. She interviewed me to an extent that we started chatting as if we knew before then.

During the interview, while discussing, I excused myself to pick an unknown call (that is to show that I had won over the interviewer because on a normal day, it shouldn't have been) and I thank God I picked that call, if not, I would have not have been where I am today.

In essence, you need 3 things to excel:

1. Confidence
2. Good Command of English
3. Research a bit of the role you applied for and the organization.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Got Scheduled For A Job Interview! What Should I Expect? by oluwafynest(m): 7:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
If this helps. Know its a marketing role where you sell premium services to prospects
Re: I Just Got Scheduled For A Job Interview! What Should I Expect? by Kola5281(m): 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
I also got similar job offer from jiji also but couldn't make it to the interview venue cos of the location.
Re: I Just Got Scheduled For A Job Interview! What Should I Expect? by Teejay8113: 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2022
Good day bro, how was the interview
Please I would like to know how it went cos I also got an invite please... thanks
Re: I Just Got Scheduled For A Job Interview! What Should I Expect? by Teejay8113: 4:33pm On Jul 08, 2022
Igodomigodo419:
Hello Nairalanders. I got a call from jiji customer care of my possible interview scheduled for Thursday 7th July 2022!

I was selected for interview in Abuja for the position of offline customer acquisition executive role.
Please note that this is the first time I’m being invited for an interview like this. Though I’ve had some maybe unprofessional type of interviews in some private schools that thought.

Please what should I expect? I know I’m to dress cooperate and all that but I need y’all to please advise me on what to expect and wish me luck. Thank you all!
Good day bro, how was the interview
Please I would like to know how it went cos I also got an invite please... thanks
Re: I Just Got Scheduled For A Job Interview! What Should I Expect? by ELEYIofNigeria: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2022
Igodomigodo419 please can you help with their email. I will like to forward my CV and resume to them
Re: I Just Got Scheduled For A Job Interview! What Should I Expect? by Teejay8113: 9:35pm On Jul 09, 2022
Igodomigodo419:

good evening sir, please I would like to know how the interview went cos I also got an email to come next week

(1) (Reply)

Guaranteed Assignment Help Services / I Need A Job / Lng Ref. No

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.