Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,489 members, 7,812,525 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) (48965 Views)

Gridlock As Flood Takes Over Road In Egbeda-idimu, Lagos (Video, Photos) / Commuters Stranded As Flood Takes Over Obafemi Awolowo Way In Ikeja, Lagos / Flood Takes Over Oshodi-apapa Expressway (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Seniorwriter(m): 8:10pm On Jul 05, 2022
Bad drainage system ...

In another news get your PVC
We need vote in all leadership positions young visionary leaders come next year 2023....

@Seniorwriter
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by MufasaLion: 8:11pm On Jul 05, 2022
Many of y'all talking trash about Lagos are just bitter!
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Dshocker(m): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is Ago palace, not okota

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by PaedophileProph: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Be
Igboland:
Pandora bastard they love to vote should come to their rescue or he only visit the at election time
This isnt what we pay you to do , we will demote you to landgrabbing ooo

2 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by GloriousGbola: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
maybe the people of okota should keep their drains clean and dipose of styrofaom and plastic bottles properly.

the whole place is full of blocked gutters.
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Af0nja: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Why are the ungrateful visitors causing floods in our great city Lagos state ranked the second worst place to live in this world grin because of what developers are doing here.

Tinubu has done everything to curb flooding but Igbos have rainmakers that cause floodings.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Okobola146: 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lagos is working

2 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by omolola100(f): 8:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
Amoda ogunlere is flexing in Paris

Fahdiga
How you dey

3 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Idaytesj29(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Join the Pi revolution before its too late.
Download the Pi Network App and start mining.
Use this Invitation code:
cowrycoins
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by MeghaneMorgane(f): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Flood happens even in big cities of the world

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Angelfrost(m): 8:14pm On Jul 05, 2022
Normal levels... If this doesn't happen any year, that means drought happened.

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by yusufmurry: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
kenzysmith:
Clean black corolla for sale at 2.1 million for sale add me on watapp if interested .zero,nine,zero,three,sixty,ten,triple six

Oga 900k
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
This is pretty serious. The value of all these properties go appreciate sharperly.

Oceanview property things.
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by zoedew: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
GoooodHardDick:
I just don't know Why some people have decided to suffer! How can a sane person choose Tinubu and Atiku over Obi? Nigerians wake up! You might never see someone like Obi again. This is the only chance we have now to remove this Old Men and get our country working again!!!!!
Provide verifiable evidence of the track record of the three while in government and let’s see who has done enough to deserve The Presidency.

2 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by frog12: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
hahahaha

lomprico:
Where is that gutter cleaner sef, what is that his name again, eh! Joe igbokwe! Someone should tell him he will be fired if he does not clear the gutters for rain water to flow away.

2 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by kens01: 8:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
MXrep:
Meanwhile the builder of Lagos is chilling in France
mumu...this is drainage issues cause by people wey come from village to spoil Lagos he built like you
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by JudasNaKarrot: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Igboland:
Pandora bastard they love to vote should come to their rescue or he only visit the at election time
O'boy, just stand in front of your mirror,put your hand on your head and say these words loudly to the hearing of your neighbours......

"I am foolish, stupid, unreasonable and lack sense of reasoning. Dear Lord, heal me and restore my senses that I may be useful to my parents, family, community and Nigeria in general, so that at last I will be amongst those who will vote for a better Nigeria by voting Peter Obi. Amen!

Ok son, you are healed and restored. Go and sin no more

6 Likes

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Aystarz: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kayluka100:
I don't think I can spend a week in lagos

Good decision. Your sanity would thank you for that someday.
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by LollySeaSide: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
The Ago Palace Way in Okota area of Lagos has become flooded due to the heavy rains on Tuesday.

At the Cement Bus Stop, it was observed that the flood was particularly heavy due to lack of proper drainage in the area.

That Ago Palace area to Amuwo-Odofin is home to most of the Ibos in Lagos.
To think that Joe Igboke is the man in charge of gutters in Lagos state and this is happening to a place where his family members reside!
Wonderful wonderment in a wondermentally wonderfied world!!

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Peskid147: 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
It is well with Lagos State and also every state affected by flood
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by frog12: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
why lagos govt and lga no fix am all this while? i know, local govt chairman go tell you no money

Segkem2013:
It has always been like this in Okota. Most of the plots are on swampy areas. God help you your building has no DPM/DPC, na to dey pack water with your pots of soup afloat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Nakamorah: 8:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
Obviously there's a proper drainage there
The proper there is that the drainage was not maintained
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by JudasNaKarrot: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Idaytesj29:
Join the Pi revolution before its too late.
Download the Pi Network App and start mining.
Use this Invitation code:
cowrycoins
E be like say this one just dey come. Late commer.

Pi wey people don dey mine since 3 years ago. You can't find any new person to join using your referral code because everywhere don dey saturated.

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Eriokanmi: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Normal stuff every year. Our lagos is a mega city, remember grin

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Adakintroy: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Flood de take over anywhere him like. Even for u.s.

But I pass ago few days ago with my dispatch. Omo the flood for some side no be here. If your hand no strong for bike I swear the this g go just wave you easy.
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Adakintroy: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Flood de take over anywhere him like. Even for u.s.

But I pass there few days ago with my dispatch. Before you reach aple junction. Omo the flood for some side there no be here. If your hand no strong for bike I swear the thing go just wave you easy.
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by bennybuhari: 8:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Lagos and flood

1 Like

Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by edungene7: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
The same Lagos they said Tinubu has turned into London
Re: Flood Takes Over Okota Area In Lagos (photos) by Maliqcious: 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2022
Na normal level na Fashola try Ambode finish am Sanwolu no reason am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Young Lady Killed By A Trailer Just After Partaking In The JAMB Exercise / London Man Creates Scene As Airline Staff Stop Him From Going With His “egusi,” / The First Airplane And The Wright Brothers – Wilbur And Orville That Invented It

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.