Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Can't I Sue A Lecturer Who Just Decided To Fail Me For No Reason? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Can't I Sue A Lecturer Who Just Decided To Fail Me For No Reason? (432 Views)

Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can't I Sue A Lecturer Who Just Decided To Fail Me For No Reason? by sixpathsofpain: 5:39pm On Jul 05, 2022
I'm about gaining admission into a state university in Nigeria and one of the advice old students have been giving me is that I should not let any lecturer mark my face because if they mark my face they can decided to be failing me and I'll continue to fail their course. So this got me asking, can't legal action be taken against such lecturers and the school too as long as I did not do any physical wrong to him or harm him in any physical way because I just don't understand why someone would just decide to be failing a particular student he finds disrespectful or something like that just because his a lecturer.
Re: Can't I Sue A Lecturer Who Just Decided To Fail Me For No Reason? by donaldking10: 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2022
seems you want to graduate in 20 years time.
because other lecturers who are close allies with him would gang-up against you.
egungun be careful, na express u de go.
Re: Can't I Sue A Lecturer Who Just Decided To Fail Me For No Reason? by BRATISLAVA: 10:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
Become a lecturer when you've left your teens, and find out how it happens.

BTW, Pain is gone, so are the six paths.

(1) (Reply)

Nursing Scholarships / ASUU: Schools Can’t Shutdown For Elections / Discuss How The English Language Has Evolved Over The Last Twenty (20) Years Due

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.