Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,063 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:48 PM

Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka (53844 Views)

Atiku Celebrates Mike Adenuga, The Bull At 70 / Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by ChicagoBar(m): 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
U have my vote and my wife already. Jagaban Bola Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by miketayo(m): 6:42pm On Jul 05, 2022
wwwihy:
Throwback of men who gets advices from Tinubu on how to be successful in life.

which advice, u sure u know what they were talking about
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by ghostwritter(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
ElSudani:

Obi is not even qualified to clean his shoes when it comes to achievements.
...Yes o my brother just as much as Tinubu is not qualified to rule us when it comes to Healthiness.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Akerele44(m): 6:44pm On Jul 05, 2022
LegendHero:

While Peter Obi is surrounded by mad people.

I no fit laff abeg grin

No wonder ÒBÍ supporters are behaving like mad people on social media

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by PortHarcourtcit(m): 6:46pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

We have verified his ticket was secured with Ghana-must-go

-Okoro bufo
our adviser on special works and international duties... Lolz hahahaha

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by jrusky(m): 6:48pm On Jul 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Yes real mad people both on social media and on the street infact Obi is a mad man because only a mad wear only one shirt, one trouser, one shoe, one pant everyday of his life.

A stingy man and a mad man are from same parent only one sleep in the street while the other live in inside house.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by olas24u(f): 6:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:
And Tinubu claims to be 70 years.

You can use MRI machine

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by magzey: 6:53pm On Jul 05, 2022
PresidObi:
We the masses of Nigeria have completed the verification process grin
Which Masses are u referring to ?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by biggie73(m): 6:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
PresidObi:
...excluding me. You expect a former PDP VP candidate of 2019 to be a changed person in 2022.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by ElSudani: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
ghostwritter:

...Yes o my brother just as much as Tinubu is not qualified to rule us when it comes to Healthiness.

You must be the doctor for both men to know who is more healthy.
Foolish campaign strategy.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by FullBlastLight: 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
wwwihy:

Who 8s getting advice frm who 2 be successful in life? Huh?

U must be badly smoking!

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Kingwadada85(m): 6:59pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo
after ,you hear something like...we no dey spend shishi
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Moh247: 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
Billionaire, Political leader and Academic Professor in one pics

Yoruba Lagba

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by twilliamx(m): 7:01pm On Jul 05, 2022
PresidObi:
You think igbo youths
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Yeyenairaland(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo

U can't stop this vission that worthy Nigerian youths have taken upon them to make a reality

I know majority of you from the WASTE bow and genuflect to your slave masters at will but the old Baron is off the contest
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by laughitall(m): 7:02pm On Jul 05, 2022
ghostwritter:
TINUBU is not marketable for the highest political seat of Nigeria at this era when the youths are smart enough to decide who they want. How can someone say 'EMI LOKAN, E GBE WA' because you have earlier helped some greedy politicians in the past when you don't have the approval of the youths?
Even if you show me Tinubu in the midst of celestial bodies and Obi amidst devils, I swear I go still vote PeterObi.
shut up .. you should get more insight on Tinubu capability..

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by FLYFIRE(m): 7:03pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo
Haha...those are subs being ferried by the security. If you dont gerrit, forget abourit. Dollar bags are for the Agbado & fufu party
grin grin grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 05, 2022
wwwihy:

Yes, that's why Tinubu was sitted in the middle as father of all. The king is coming.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by porthouse7(f): 7:13pm On Jul 05, 2022
PresidObi:
you the Igbo youth and ipob u sud say

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by IbileIfe: 7:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
VladimirPutiin:
Soyinka gets advice from Tinubu
These Tinubu Lapdogs can be very funny sha
Forgive him for his intellectual Stupidity
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Jemex003: 7:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
ghostwritter:
TINUBU is not marketable for the highest political seat of Nigeria at this era when the youths are smart enough to decide who they want. How can someone say 'EMI LOKAN, E GBE WA' because you have earlier helped some greedy politicians in the past when you don't have the approval of the youths?
Even if you show me Tinubu in the midst of celestial bodies and Obi amidst devils, I swear I go still vote PeterObi.

How many times do we’ve to tell you to stop crying? Can’t you wait till next year? All I know is you cannot force anyone to vote your favorite, so wait till surest INEC announce the main man as the winner. I’ve always stand with Progressive people and I will forever give my vote to him. The one that if he enter east all those red caps will take off their caps and bow for him. Vote for who sabi, vote for the learned and experienced. We stand strong for Jagaban.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Perfectbeing(m): 7:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tinubu, the man who turned the seas to land and turned the lands to free trade zones.

On his mandate till infinity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by VladimirPutiin(m): 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
IbileIfe:

Forgive him for his intellectual Stupidity

They just say anything that comes into their mouth
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by future001: 7:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo

https://youtube.com/shorts/OGF629yholY?feature=share

And what is this one? Holy water?
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Mccullum: 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
barbstee:
Jagaban!

Here comes our next president God willing.

On your mandate I stand

you forget to add gidigba ...

ABAT 2023.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Transcriber: 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
LegendHero:

where una dey see this stories cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Oxala: 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
wwwihy:

You guys are such sad fools.

Even if you keep sucking Tinubu's dìck till next year, dude still won't get it up. That's the downside of cocaine addiction.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by DaddyNimo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2022
wwwihy:
You mean adenuga took advice from tinibu?? You're a mega fool
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Royalty83(m): 8:00pm On Jul 05, 2022
PresidObi:

Just say we Igbos not the Masses. Obi is strictly a BIAFRAN MIRAGE
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Nakamorah: 8:07pm On Jul 05, 2022
LegendHero:

Nothing we no go see for this country ���
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 05, 2022

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" / APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. / Story Of Shina Rambo - The Most Notorious Armed Robber In Nigerian History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.