Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka (53865 Views)

Teenage Throwback Picture Of Bola Tinubu / Throwback Picture Of Jonathan Campaigning In Akwaibom In 2015. / Ogboni Society Congratulates Rochas Okorocha Of Imo State (Throwback Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
wwwihy:
Throwback of men who gets advices from Tinubu on how to be successful in life.

"Gets advices"

This APC social media crew sef.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Mumusaphire: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
CheapHomes1:

No be lie. So it's Tinubus advice that made Soyinka win Nobel prize in 1986. Where was Tinubu in 1986?
still looking for his primary certificate as at then. Lol. U dey mind anywhere belle face writer?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Blizzy300: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
TF? undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Mumusaphire: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
anonimi:

Does that not show the level of intelligence of ThiefNuibu’s followers
i swear the thing weak me.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by anonimi: 6:17pm On Jul 05, 2022
CheapHomes1:
No be lie. So it's Tinubus advice that made Soyinka win Nobel prize in 1986. Where was Tinubu in 1986?

ThiefNuibu was hustling and pushing heroin on Chicago streets, for which he was indicted and paid $460,000 to clean up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by HandsomeBlack: 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Ok
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by soetantaiwo(m): 6:18pm On Jul 05, 2022
Give us Peter Obi and take Tinubu away from us.. I pledge to Peter Obi.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Sunky200: 6:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
This picture must have been taken when BAT was the governor of Lagos.
Should the three men take picture together, BAT definitely will look older even though not older.
Leadership is hard work and golden age is not helping matter.

I tap into BAT kind of grace sha

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by ElSudani: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
ghostwritter:
TINUBU is not marketable for the highest political seat of Nigeria at this era when the youth are smart enough to decide who they want. Even if you show me Tinubu in the midst of celestial bodies and Obi amidst devils, I swear I go still vote PeterObi.

Obi is not even qualified to clean his shoes when it comes to achievements.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Igboland: 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
One idiot declaring he the masses. The foolishness of you Ipob Igbo is indeed divine.
PresidObi:
We the masses of Nigeria have completed the verification process grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:20pm On Jul 05, 2022
PresidObi:

Baba Seyi is the main man for the job, stop making noise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Mumusaphire: 6:21pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

I can see why your parents are sneaking themselves in night bus to come & suffer in Tinubu's Lagos.

-Okoro bufo
u see. All tinubu supporters are touts. They don't know logic to win heart. So anyone that dont support tinubu is igbo. Shame on u and ur paren...t that trained u like that. Shame to ur generatio..n. Omo oduduwa ni mi, tinubu o kin se eyan ti a le dibo fun. Omo ale ti kole soro soke nigbati ile yoruba ngbona. Kaka ko soro, o tun gbe leyin fulani.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Drillminded: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hmmm there is something about tinubu that is mysterious ... there is something he knows that makes him undefeated...

This man plans in decades while mortals plan in 24hours increment

I don't like him even though I have no concrete reason beside his association and installation of the pressent mess but I am beginning to learn from him. He knows how to play the game of life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by ExposingdMatrix: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Babalola0920: 6:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
PresidObi:

We're not part of your masses na una be masses we are the elite

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by EfonAlaaye2023(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Igboland:
One idiot declaring he the masses. The foolishness of you Ipob Igbo is indeed divine.

Southeast people are comic relief, one clown said PO will win by landslide, I don't even understand his sarcasm

PO can't win a senatorial election with LP in anambra state, he want to win President grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by edward1106(m): 6:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

We have verified his ticket was secured with Ghana-must-go

-Okoro bufo
Stop this thing you're doing for Christ's sake. You will become a father someday if you ain't already. Don't let way of life hunt you and your children to come. Speak for what you know and can verify. Respect yourSELF and save the FUTURE.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Ejehkob: 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
Enyin baba olowo
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Rekhina(f): 6:24pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo
Too tribalistic , what is ur problem?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
bunch of lunatics

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by VULCAN(m): 6:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Tinubu Media Crew have been unleashed on Nairaland.

To spread lies, propaganda and innuendo.

They did it in 2014-15

They succeeded then

This time

They will fail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Proffessorr: 6:29pm On Jul 05, 2022
ghostwritter:
TINUBU is not marketable for the highest political seat of Nigeria at this era when the youth are smart enough to decide who they want. Even if you show me Tinubu in the midst of celestial bodies and Obi amidst devils, I swear I go still vote PeterObi.

Lol. You’re really OBIdient!
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by smileyoo: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
anonimi:

Soyinka gets advices from ThiefNuibu to be successful in life?
Please what are you smoking
lol.
you have time to mind the spurious write up of a local man and a BMC crew member.
who knows the big eyes man when our prof started to be successful ?

1 Like

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Ultimas: 6:31pm On Jul 05, 2022
OK.
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by Biafranodogwu55: 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
Wetin consign me
How this news go take contribute/help to my life this july
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by SIXTEENTH(m): 6:33pm On Jul 05, 2022
You are hop bruh...
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by olas24u(f): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
PresidObi:

We have don't it before lets do it again!

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by SIXTEENTH(m): 6:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
SIXTEENTH:
You are hip hop bruh...
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by SirDickOdogwu(m): 6:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
OkoroBufo:

-Okoro bufo
how naive can one be, I swear you need urgent help.....
Re: Throwback Picture Of Adenuga, Tinubu And Soyinka by OmoIjebuOde: 6:38pm On Jul 05, 2022
And Tinubu claims to be 70 years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Nwajiuba Decamps To APC 24 Hours After Ministerial Nomination / Bomb Sound Around Nyanya Axis Abuja / Davido: INEC Planning To Declare Osun Election Inconclusive

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.