Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,951 members, 7,817,791 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:47 PM

Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) (1302 Views)

Palestinian Christians In Gaza Observe Easter Amid Israel's War (Photos) / Russian Cosmonauts & U.S Astronauts Fight In Space Over Ukraine War (Photos) / Meet Putin The Russian President, His Wife And Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jul 05, 2022
First and foremost, I am NOT pro china and Russia or even pro-America and the west, they are the same, I am pro-Brazil and pro-humanity, I wrote about the war angrily condemning the war and I even told you how Putin flopped on this one so I don't support Russia for invading Ukraine, he could have gotten a better deal with that military build-up alone. I am pro-democracy and I believe in democracy and I can never live in a dictatorship, so I would rather stay neutral and let the world powers do their thing, they should just leave south America alone, south America should not be another battleground for the west and Russia like it happened in the past and alot of people died, so leave us alone in peace.

Everytime I turn on my TV to watch on YouTube all I see is the Ukrainian war, although I follow the war so it is normal for youtube to always show me the war videos, but why are they not showing me the Russian side?

Nothing justifies the Russian invasion of Ukraine but we want to see the Russian side of the war, I know the west has completely blocked Russia, and I hope they can end this senseless war as soon as possible.

https://www.walkbrazil4k.com/2022/07/why-are-we-not-seeing-russian-side-of.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by DriverX: 6:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Bro. How can I reach you privately
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
Russia TV Africa in telegram

Russia TV news in telegram

Lord of War in telegram

You can't block Russia.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Drenimarcus(m): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2022
Telegram has taken over the MSM. Everyone i know is on telegram now. You get breaking updates as e deh go.

6 Likes

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Deborah98(f): 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hiaaaa no be the same telegram wey dey my phone. I don't even understand that app or even like it. Russia too like blood and war,I wonder how they sleep sef, always looking for who is not looking at them. Testing missiles upandan,if not testing they're launching. It's well ooooooooooooooo
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Deborah98:
Hiaaaa no be the same telegram wey dey my phone. I don't even understand that app or even like it. Russia too like blood and war,I wonder how they sleep sef, always looking for who is not looking at them. Testing missiles upandan,if not testing they're launching. It's well ooooooooooooooo

grin, the invasion was not really necessary, cities have been destroyed and thousands dead.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
DriverX:
Bro. How can I reach you privately

You can pm me
Kingsnairaland:
Russia TV Africa in telegram

Russia TV news in telegram

Lord of War in telegram

You can't block Russia.

Ok
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Kingsnairaland(m): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Deborah98:

USA test missiles all the time just because the media make it sweet to your ear when you see it. They control your mind to the extent you don't even pay attention when they test missiles lol.

No nation test weapons more than USA yet see how they control you to not even notice it lol.

11 Likes

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
Kingsnairaland:

USA test missiles all the time just because the media make it sweet to your ear when you see it. They control your mind to the extent you don't even pay attention when they test missiles lol.

No nation test weapons more than USA yet see how they control you to not even notice it lol.

Yes, you are correct, this is why I say the usa and Russia are birds of the same feather.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:32pm On Jul 05, 2022
grin
Russia is only learning from UK, France USA, play book on how to be the biggest blood sucker grin

The number one breaker of international law is USA but if it’s USA doing it then international law does not exist but if it’s China or Iran or Russia, then USA will remember international law grin.
No nation test weapons more than USA because Russia test is small compared to USA but MSM controlled everything news at least majority of it.

Telegram is easy

Deborah98:

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Drenimarcus(m): 9:45pm On Jul 05, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin
Russia is only learning from UK, France USA, play book on how to be the biggest blood sucker grin

The number one breaker of international law is USA but if it’s USA doing it then international law does not exist but if it’s China or Iran or Russia, then USA will remember international law grin.
No nation test weapons more than Russia but MSM controlled everything news at least majority of it.

Telegram is easy

No talk too much grin

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jul 05, 2022
seunny4lif:
grin

No nation test weapons more than USA because Russia test is small compared to USA but MSM controlled everything news at least majority of it.

Telegram is easy

True, but I still don't support Russian invasion of Ukraine,same way I don't support meddling of America in the affairs of other countries.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 12:27am On Jul 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

True, but I still don't support Russian invasion of Ukraine,same way I don't support meddling of America in the affairs of other countries.
What will you do if you are Odua president and Benin Rep are killing Yoruba people.
Turks and Greece went to war for that in Cyrus because of what’s it going on in Ukraine.
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Nobody: 1:03am On Jul 06, 2022
seunny4lif:

What will you do if you are Odua president and Benin Rep are killing Yoruba people.
Turks and Greece went to war for that in Cyrus because of what’s it going on in Ukraine.

War is still not the answer, Russian build up alone was enough to make Ukraine back down but today nobody fears Russia anymore.
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 1:35am On Jul 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

War is still not the answer, Russian build up alone was enough to make Ukraine back down but today nobody fears Russia anymore.
Lol
Nobody fear Russia like how?
People fear Russia more now meaning Russia is now a super power, a nation you can call upon if USA is doing anyhow in your country.

If no one is afraid of Russia then why is USA and Nato not declaring no fly zone like they have done in all wars.

Syria and Ukraine are the only place in USA history never to get no fly zone because of Russia.
Last 2 weeks or so Russia for the first time carried out massive air strikes against USA backed fighters between Iraq and Syria border, while USA troops are present.

Lithuania that blocked the road to Russia enclave city between Lithuania and Poland, is already facing problem within the EU, Lithuania is part of NATO but NATO members are not ready to die for Lithuania and that’s the reason German and France have already told Lithuania to open back the passage.

For years Russia have never carried out massive military exercises in South America continent but coming this August, Russia will be doing massive navy and air exercises in South and Central America countries.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Kingsnairaland(m): 3:28am On Jul 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

go read or research how many times Ukraine president was calling putin to beg him when Russia was building up the troops.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by shogsman(m): 10:32am On Jul 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

grin, the invasion was not really necessary, cities have been destroyed and thousands dead.
The first picture is that of children in Donbass hiding from Ukraine army shelling in 2016

The second picture is what Donbass looks like in 2014/16

The third picture is the Kyiv maiden square in 2014
Last picture is one of the dozens of memorials set up for civilians Ukraine army killed in Donbass

My question for you is that if this were your children getting slaughtered would you still think it's not necessary to swoop in an rescue them

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
seunny4lif:

Lol
Nobody fear Russia like how?
People fear Russia more now meaning Russia is now a super power, a nation you can call upon if USA is doing anyhow in your country.

If no one is afraid of Russia then why is USA and Nato not declaring no fly zone like they have done in all wars.

Syria and Ukraine are the only place in USA history never to get no fly zone because of Russia.
Last 2 weeks or so Russia for the first time carried out massive air strikes against USA backed fighters between Iraq and Syria border, while USA troops are present.

Lithuania that blocked the road to Russia enclave city between Lithuania and Poland, is already facing problem within the EU, Lithuania is part of NATO but NATO members are not ready to die for Lithuania and that’s the reason German and France have already told Lithuania to open back the passage.

For years Russia have never carried out massive military exercises in South America continent but coming this August, Russia will be doing massive navy and air exercises in South and Central America countries.

The russian myth is dead,ukraine broke it,are you sure you are following the news?lithuania is obeying EU santions on russia and there is nothing russia would do and i dont think they would attack a NATO member.
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
shogsman:

The first picture is that of children in Donbass hiding from Ukraine army shelling in 2016

The second picture is what Donbass looks like in 2014/16

The third picture is the Kyiv maiden square in 2014
Last picture is one of the dozens of memorials set up for civilians Ukraine army killed in Donbass

My question for you is that if this were your children getting slaughtered would you still think it's not necessary to swoop in an rescue them

It is the same russian playbook, they did the same in Georgia and like I said Russia and the west are the same so I am not supporting anyone,the war was and still is unnecessary, did he really save more children or killed more now?
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
walkbrazil4k:

The russian myth is dead,ukraine broke it,are you sure you are following the news?lithuania is obeying EU santions on russia and there is nothing russia would do and i dont think they would attack a NATO member.
Lol
Please, turn to local news and see for yourself
Lithuania is not following EU law, the EU sanctions is on Russia goods from EU not goods passing through Russia to Russia.
I’m not telling news on DW or Sky news, I’m talking about even German and French already said Lithuania have to open back the passage as the sanctions was not affecting the passage.

Norway, blocked Russia goods but today Norway said they will open it back after Russia said they will withdraw the agreement they both signed years ago.

I know more about what’s going on in the EU more than you.
For example did any MSM media report massive protests going on in Holland and Netherlands police used live bullets on farmers?
Did you see it?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Kingsnairaland(m): 7:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
seunny4lif:

Lol
Lithuania is not following EU law, the EU sanctions is on Russia goods from EU not goods passing through Russia to Russia.
I’m not telling news on DW or Sky news, I’m talking about even German and French already said Lithuania have to open back the passage as the sanctions was not affecting the passage.

Norway, blocked Russia goods but today Norway said they will open it back after Russia said they will withdraw the agreement they both signed years ago.

For example did any MSM media report massive protests going on in Holland and Netherlands police used live bullets on farmers?
Did you see it?

Nothing you say can make people who grew up watching Hollywood believe that Rambo and commando does not exist only in USA ..

They even think the west can't fail.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2022
seunny4lif:

Lol

Did you see it?

I don't follow MSM,Lithuania is following and obeying eu sanctions, Sorry man, I know about international politics and you are refusing to acknowledge the fact that putin flopped and why are you living in Germany instead of Russia? cheesy, Is that not hypocrisy, grin? Kindly relocate to Russia if you truly love putin and Russia, I love Brazil and that is why I live here and I repeat there is still no justification for the war, like I said.. Russia, China, America and the EU they are all the same .

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 9:45pm On Jul 11, 2022
If Putin flops then why did Brazilian government run to Russia to get a deal on Russia oil.
Why did USA biggest allies from Gulf nations refused to join USA and EU sanctions on Russia.

Germany and France controls EU because their money is the money of EU not all those parasites Baltic states and Balkan states.

All world power are one, and that’s the reason I’m always angry at AU for not using this opportunity to develop their own banking system and their own currency.
walkbrazil4k:

I don't follow MSM,Lithuania is following and obeying eu sanctions, Sorry man, I know about international politics and you are refusing to acknowledge the fact that putin flopped and why are you living in Germany instead of Russia? cheesy, Is that not hypocrisy, grin? Kindly relocate to Russia if you truly love putin and Russia, I love Brazil and that is why I live here and I repeat there is still no justification for the war, like I said.. Russia, China, America and the EU they are all the same .

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 11, 2022
seunny4lif:
If Putin flops then why did Brazilian government run to Russia to get a deal on Russia oil.
Why USA biggest allies refused from Gulf said NO to USA and EU sanctions on Russia.

Germany and France controls EU because their money is the money of EU not all those parasites Baltic states and Balkan states.
I bet you don’t that.

All world power are one, and that’s the reason I’m always angry at AU for not using this opportunity to develop their own banking system and their own currency.

Does the AU even exist, grin, well the Brazilian president stayed away from blasting putin and Russia is selling cheap fuel so who wouldn't want that, cheesy and remember they are in brics together the Brazilian constitution says Brazil must always be neutral and settle conflicts.
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 10:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
If AU is not serious why don’t the ECOWAS just function well, I can’t even travel in peace from Nigeria to Senegal without hassles angry
Very useless ECOWAS system is very bad

The total cost of Russia oil production is less than €15 and since 2014 Russia government have budgeted oil price on €40 meaning anything above it Russia government is making money which is opposed of Saudi government budgeted price of at least €60.
walkbrazil4k:

Does the AU even exist, grin, well the Brazilian president stayed away from blasting putin and Russia is selling cheap fuel so who wouldn't want that, cheesy and remember they are in brics together the Brazilian constitution says Brazil must always be neutral and settle conflicts.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 11, 2022
seunny4lif:
If AU is not serious why don’t the ECOWAS just function well, I can’t even travel in peace from Nigeria to Senegal without hassles angry
Very useless ECOWAS system is very bad

The total cost of Russia oil production is less than €15 and since 2014 Russia government have budgeted oil price on €40 meaning anything above it Russia government is making money which is opposed of Saudi government budgeted price of at least €60.

Nothing works in Africa and the same people supporting these leaders are the world powers, eg America and Britain.AU is just on paper for old men to relax and enjoy,even the one in Rwanda sold out because of $150m and now his country is a dumping ground for refugees trying to live in the country of their colonial master, even the UN blasted Boris and the Arabs are refusing to play ball with the EU and the Americans, grin, Arabs know what they want and they Stand on it.
Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
That Rwanda own shocked me to bone, their president just sold his country because he want to be on UK good side as in very useless.

How can you allow your country to be used as dumping ground then after 50 years those imported people will be killing Rwanda people over their land just like Fulani are doing now.

ECOWAS region don’t even have functioning railway angry

walkbrazil4k:

Nothing works in Africa and the same people supporting these leaders are the world powers, eg America and Britain.AU is just on paper for old men to relax and enjoy,even the one in Rwanda sold out because of $150m and now his country is a dumping ground for refugees trying to live in the country of their colonial master, even the UN blasted Boris and the Arabs are refusing to play ball with the EU and the Americans, grin, Arabs know what they want and they Stand on it.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 11, 2022
seunny4lif:
That Rwanda own shocked me to bone, their president just sold his country because he want to be on UK good side as in very useless.

How can you allow your country to be used as dumping ground then after 50 years those imported people will be killing Rwanda people over their land just like Fulani are doing now.

ECOWAS region don’t even have functioning railway angry

I don't know about the killing part, cheesy, but I know he messed up, this is a man that talks tough and I see him as a Pan-African leader,ecowas can't even invest in a high speed train or let's say a modern train that would connect all countries in the bloc, we just love to suffer, but the white man makes his life very easy, Black greed and corruption is our problem, we hate ourselves more then the whites hate us.

1 Like

Re: Why Are We Not Seeing The Russian Side Of The War(photos) by seunny4lif(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2022
Yes, an average black man is selfish and greed.
We only like to steal and steal.

Reason the white people and Arab easily took us as slaves was the greediness of our kings then and now our leaders are doing the same by buying properties with our money in London and Paris
walkbrazil4k:

I don't know about the killing part, cheesy, but I know he messed up, this is a man that talks tough and I see him as a Pan-African leader,ecowas can't even invest in a high speed train or let's say a modern train that would connect all countries in the bloc, we just love to suffer, but the white man makes his life very easy, Black greed and corruption is our problem, we hate ourselves more then the whites hate us.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

12 Biggest Subway (metro) In The World / Top Japanese Politician Questions Official 9/11 Story / Will Technology Solve Africa's Problems?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.