Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,094 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) (28841 Views)

The Delicious Moi Moi Am Cooking / The Delicious Egg Sauce I Cooked / Abacha Food: How To Prepare Abacha|african Salad Recipe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by Sekoni003(m): 5:09pm On Jul 10, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Your kitchen make sense? undecided

World class cool

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:17pm On Jul 10, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Your kitchen make sense? undecided

Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2022
IbrahimSkiba:

Abacha is one of my favorite dishes...

Your Abacha looks delicious

Gracias! I appreciate.

2 Likes

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by gloryhomemaker(f): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2022
Sekoni003:
If your cooking skills are top-notch like OP's and you're single, send me a PM now grin

cheesy grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by Franking: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
Correct. Abeg, serve every Obidient person here with one plate and send the bill over.

Tinumbu supporters will eat Agbado and yam.

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

It looks delicious.
How about you come cook this for me someday at my home and after that I shag you and empty my balls. kiss

I love ladies that can keep my belly full and my balls empty kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by Iykoto86(m): 4:36pm On Jul 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Abacha is a delicacy loved by many. There are various different ways of preparing Abacha, in this video i used 'ngu' from palm fronds as the thickener. Its a healthy alternative that allows you enjoy the Abacha without upsetting your stomach especially for those with sensitive stomach.

Abacha is also known as the African salad. You can recreate this and enjoy the richness of our African heritage.

Ingredients:

Abacha
Ngu
Smoked Mackerel fish aka Titus
Kpomo
Crayfish
Ukpaka (Ugba)
Garden eggs leaves
Garden eggs
Utazi
Onions
Tomatoes
Pepper
Ehuru seeds (peel the back or grind till smooth)
Palm oil

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Pw6q79c2Os
Very rich.hammer this with heineken bear,and you will forget the present suffering under buhari.

4 Likes

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by Realists(m): 4:37pm On Jul 12, 2022
One of the delicacies, invented as a result of civil war malnutrition.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by wickedJezibel(f): 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
call it Abacha and not African salad.
you must not attach English to everything.
pizza is an Italian name but it's known as pizza everywhere and not Italian cookies or whatever.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by AngelicBeing: 4:38pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nice and kudos to you Op.

@ gloryhomemaker do you know about ogbono pepper soup and Egusi pepper soup shocked, l first heard of it from a Delta Family that lives close to my house while l was still in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 12, 2022
So good.

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by muyico(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Vegeterian!
raws leafs without checking cleaning or checking d rate of intoxi acidity it endanger our body systems. "Abascha" iranu.
Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by shesawesome(f): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Saved for later

2 Likes

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by Capuchinho: 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2022
Salad so rich kpomo fish hmmmm

Thanks

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by ablejesus26(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2022
Looks very appetizing grin
One of my favorites dishes, infact na dis particular dish na im dem take choke me into family life grin grin
I no understand how woman go leave house se she dey go do omugwo for one whole month and still counting angry
For this raining season wey cold full everywhere for that matter angry angry

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by medropoly(m): 4:43pm On Jul 12, 2022
Please be my bride grin

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by Lastborn0074: 4:44pm On Jul 12, 2022
I love this delicacy, very nutritious.

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by vinceyinnovation: 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2022
Since you have prepared Abacha, please the next one should be Buhari, followed by lai Mohammed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by merits(m): 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:
Abacha is a delicacy loved by many. There are various different ways of preparing Abacha, in this video i used 'ngu' from palm fronds as the thickener. Its a healthy alternative that allows you enjoy the Abacha without upsetting your stomach especially for those with sensitive stomach.

Abacha is also known as the African salad. You can recreate this and enjoy the richness of our African heritage.

Ingredients:

Abacha
Ngu
Kpomo
Crayfish
Ukpaka (Ugba)
Garden eggs leaves
Garden eggs
Utazi
Onions
Tomatoes
Pepper
Palm oil

Where una dey see money to cook all this delicious meals?
Me have been eaten cassava and agbado corn for the past 3 months.Make una show me way na.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by Jalaw: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Looks like sacrifice to amadioha
Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by 43Ronin: 4:47pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nice but it's too crowded. Also why didn't you mix the abacha with the ugba & ponmo(ain't you supposed to cut the ponmo is smaller pieces)
Look delicious anyway. Nice 1

3 Likes

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by des4ella(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2022
Am hungry...

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by Edoziesmart(m): 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Your cooking is top notch. keep it up

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by AmazingELixir: 4:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
grin

Looks good, but my sister when did tomato gain entry into African salad.

4 Likes

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by descarado: 4:51pm On Jul 12, 2022
Somebody thought me how to eat abacha with kolanut and utazi and I love it.
It has a very unique taste and highly addictive

Your abacha looks good @op.

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by simplesearch: 4:52pm On Jul 12, 2022
BenDo63:

It looks delicious.
How about you come cook this for me someday at my home and after that I shag you and empty my balls. kiss

I love ladies that can keep my belly full and my balls empty kiss kiss kiss kiss

A pervert spotted.

3 Likes

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by Enny2013(f): 4:55pm On Jul 12, 2022
I hv Neva tasted dis before.
I wish to, anyways.

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 12, 2022
simplesearch:

A pervert spotted.
Anything bad about keeping my balls empty? cool
Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by bishop4life(m): 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2022
gloryhomemaker:

Ingredients:

Abacha
Ngu
Kpomo
Crayfish
Ukpaka (Ugba)
Garden eggs leaves
Garden eggs
Utazi
Onions
Tomatoes
Pepper
Palm oil

Nice dish, good skills.

But, there is no such thing as African salad.
Salad is salad, abacha is abacha.
Let us be proud of our heritage.

Remain blessed ma.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by ImoleNaija: 5:05pm On Jul 12, 2022
Franking:
Correct. Abeg, serve every Obidient person here with one plate and send the bill over.

Tinumbu supporters will eat Agbado and yam.

grin

Laff wan kee me for here grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by Ppp1p: 5:06pm On Jul 12, 2022
Yummy

1 Like

Re: See The Delicious African Salad (Abacha) I Made Today. Rate It. (Pics & Video) by Okortor: 5:10pm On Jul 12, 2022
Nice.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kinds Of Food I Need To Increase My Muscles... / What Is The Price Of Chicken In Your Location / Google Doodle Celebrates Jollof Rice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.