Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,607 members, 7,809,220 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:47 AM

Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone (724 Views)

IPMAN's Directive On Shutting Filling Stations Is For Borno State Alone / Violence Not Peculiar To Nigeria - Presidency Responds To Daily Trust Editorial / The Amount Paid To Agberos In Lagos Daily & Annually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by colestephan86: 8:15pm On Jul 05, 2022
I have read some many persons saying agbero is the bane of Lagos state and that they are only in Lagos state.
I own a growing regional delivery company and I can say here that , the eastern agberos are much more destructive than those in Lagos.
I could remember one of our trips to Owerri, just between onitsha bridge and Owerri the road expenses we incurred Wes about 35k, and thats one of the reasons it is terribly expensive to move goods to the east.

1 Like

Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by donphilopus: 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2022
True.

2 Likes

Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 05, 2022
colestephan86:
I have read some many persons saying agbero is the bane of Lagos state and that they are only in Lagos state.
I own a growing regional delivery company and I can say here that , the eastern agberos are much more destructive than those in Lagos.
I could remember one of our trips to Owerri, just between onitsha bridge and Owerri the road expenses we incurred Wes about 35k, and thats one of the reasons it is terribly expensive to move goods to the east.

Lagos gave birth to it in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by MufasaLion: 8:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thanksful:

Where's the evidence?
Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by colestephan86: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thanksful:

Keep decieving yourself
Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

Where's the evidence?

U no dey travel?
Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by MufasaLion: 8:25pm On Jul 05, 2022
Thanksful:

U no dey travel?

That information is above your pay grade. Answer the question I asked or keep mute!
Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jul 05, 2022
MufasaLion:

That information is above your pay grade. Answer the question I asked or keep mute!

If you travels you for no ask such mumu question.
Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by helinues: 8:28pm On Jul 05, 2022
Before nko
Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by ojun50(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
na who no dey travel go say na only lagos get agbero.

Na all state he dey
Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by gbengaeed(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2022
You know an average Nigerian is either an arrogantly uniform or a liar. Transportation section have been witnessing Agbero since the days of colonialism, they are not notorious like this but they there generating revenue for government and coordinating motor parks across the nation. Some people damage the sense of history of their wards by telling them that tinubu create Agbero or that Agbero only happens in Lagos. That is why it's good to be exposed either by travelling or by reading, it helps

1 Like

Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by Seunmkpi: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2022
But we are saying Lagos is the Headquarters of AGBERO in the world.
Also Agbero is a Yoruba word.
Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by Tinubuagbado: 9:37pm On Jul 05, 2022
colestephan86:

Its very peculiar to Lagos. In sort Lagos government is synonymous with Agberos/Tout.

Mc oluomo the senior Bandit is the governor of Lagos state.
Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by Prof9292: 9:43pm On Jul 05, 2022
Seunmkpi:
But we are saying Lagos is the Headquarters of AGBERO in the world.
Also Agbero is a Yoruba word.

Warri no dey exist again abi.
Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by MXrep: 9:58pm On Jul 05, 2022
But Lagos is worst, just like brown roof exist everywhere but Ibadan is worst. There is no Igbo word for agbero, it's often corrupted to agboro in igbo accent. A clear evidence of where it originated from

1 Like

Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by richie240: 10:04pm On Jul 05, 2022
You meant Mc Oluomo colonized igbo agberos over there right in alaigbo?

Thanksful:

Wow....ds Mc Oluomo na strong man, walahi!
cool
Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by Igboland: 10:05pm On Jul 05, 2022
Exactly, the same way canibals fleshing monsters pervasive the lenght n breath of Igboland along with MkpuruMiri addict and other bastard m lunatics.

MXrep:
But Lagos is worst, just like brown roof exist everywhere but Ibadan is worst. There is no Igbo word for agbero, it's often corrupted to agboro in igbo accent. A clear evidence of where it originated from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Agberos Are Not Peculiar To Lagos State Alone by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
richie240:
You meant Mc Oluomo colonized igbo agberos over there right in alaigbo?

Wow....ds Mc Oluomo na strong man, walahi!
cool

Nah why I say make u dey travel. No dey dey ya papa house dey yarn dust for nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Only An Illiterate Will Say That Tinubu Build Lagos. 77yrs As A Capital. / Plateau Youths Riot Over Alleged Plot To Install Emir / Sheikh Sharif Khalifa Kano Endorses Peter Obi For President - Dr Yunusa Tanko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.