Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,499 members, 7,812,543 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:05 PM

I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce (50732 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Stanleyq: 9:06am On Jul 07, 2022
revolt:

First get husband naw loooll
i dont understand
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by bepositive11: 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2022
kennyz247:
fear woman

That man has girlfriends in Austria and you're saying fear woman. Point of correction. Fear humans
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2022
BadBradley:
I thought I was the only one who saw it.

Woman is a hoe though
The cheating husband that abandoned his wife for years without attention is the hoe

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by BadBradley: 5:47pm On Jul 07, 2022
IdreamOfUnicorn:
The cheating husband that abandoned his wife for years without attention is the hoe
I don't argue or try to educate hoe engineering students.

I will let nature take its course on your pussy.

You will be wiser after bagging the award of the pussy with the highest mileage of the year
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Mryacks: 7:56pm On Jul 07, 2022
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by texazzpete(m): 6:24am On Jul 08, 2022
BadBradley:

I will our nature take its course on your pussy.

You will be wiser after bagging the award of the pussy with the highest mileage of the year

I'm sure she also disregards comments from holders of excessively wandering pricks.

You may be wiser after bagging the award of the highest number of STDs.

Seriously though, Nairaland didn't use to be like this those days. I wonder when it got overrun with incels and misogynists?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by BadBradley: 7:25am On Jul 08, 2022
texazzpete:

I'm sure she also disregards comments from holders of excessively wandering pricks.

You may be wiser after bagging the award of the highest number of STDs.

Seriously though, Nairaland didn't use to be like this those days. I wonder when it got overrun with incels and misogynists?
and there comes Nairaland's becrowned unmotivated, shiftless captain save-em-hoes trying to justify why he bears his mother's father's name cheesy
Nowadays, the shortest route to appear enlightened in Nairaland is for dummies and idiot like you to hurriedly jump on the bandwagon of global trend without even grasping the dynamic of inter-gender relationship.

Blight of humanity is what you are.
Culture-less vilture
Waste of humanity
Ignorant victim of groupthink
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by texazzpete(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2022
BadBradley:
and there comes Nairaland's becrowned unmotivated, shiftless captain save-em-hoes trying to justify why he bears his mother's father's name cheesy

Ignorant victim of groupthink

I’m actually impressed you didn’t reach for the ‘simp’ card that you knuckle-dragging Neanderthals love to play grin

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by BadBradley: 7:33am On Jul 08, 2022
texazzpete:

I’m actually impressed you didn’t reach for the ‘simp’ card that you knuckle-dragging Neanderthals love to play grin

Indulge me, if you will. Where do you incels draw the line with your anti-female manifesto? One assumes you have female family members that speak up for women. Where’s the ‘hoe’ cut-off applied?
calling you a simp is an understatement and underwhelming description of your maladaptive evolutionary growth.
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2022
BadBradley:

I will let nature take its course on your pussy.

mumu
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Aaaaaaaahhhhhhh: 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
both of them are wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Adulterous Wife Threw Me Out Of My Home And Moved In Her Lover-Ibadan Man / 7 Reasons Why Married Men Cheat / My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.