Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,434 members, 7,830,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce (50770 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / I Don’t Enjoy Sex With My Husband. His Joystick Is Too Big – Wife Tells Court / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by IamMobisola(f): 6:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Just imagine.
They should separate them immediately and give the woman custody of her children.

The woman should just relocate to another state without anyone of his family member knowing, cut off communication with the idiotic husband and move on with her life focusing on her and her children.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Hussein035: 6:11am On Jul 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:
I had a one-time affair

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]

For the woman not to even lie of the affair show bravery and fairness but that husband in Austria has more than 40 times affair and still counting.

Divorce and and have peace because they want to use the dance to disgrace the woman then divorce her without regret or remorse

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by texazzpete(m): 6:15am On Jul 06, 2022
Praktikals:

She is an adulterous wife and deserves everything that comes her way

You no read the OP say the man abandon am for a decade and had another woman in Austria?

The way some of you nairalanders support useless men. Birds of the same feather?

6 Likes

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by nwajesus12(m): 6:22am On Jul 06, 2022
longetivity:
Fvck everyone reading this comment
fvck you Broove
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by freemi(m): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2022
NwaNimo1:
I had a one-time affair

[img]https://giffiles./216/216347.gif[/img]
conji no good bro
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Praktikals(m): 6:47am On Jul 06, 2022
texazzpete:

You no read the OP say the man abandon am for a decade and had another woman in Austria?

The way some of you nairalanders support useless men. Birds of the same feather?
Kiddo, nothing justifies the action of an adulterous wife.
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by texazzpete(m): 6:52am On Jul 06, 2022
Praktikals:

Kiddo, nothing justifies the action of an adulterous wife.

Meh, I’m perfectly fine with this. The man moved on, had his girlfriend and ceased to function as a husband. She should have divorced him years ago and moved on. Did you even read the OP at all?

And here you are justifying the action of a serial adulterer, a malingerer who deserted his family. A weak man that cannot and will not be there for his children and even pay for their upkeep is pure scum and can only be defended by birds of the same feather. Let’s not even go into the cowardly act of beating her with a belt.

Lol @ ‘kiddo’. You small rats have no respect for your elders.

4 Likes

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by hush15: 6:55am On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
They should just divorce and move on.

I agree but that has always been the plan. However, I believe the man can do better and keeping both women especially with the distance in location which makes thing a bit easy though incurring more cost. The man should know that the woman has needs too and I believe there is a way to balance these things up. It's because many don't like to admit that they already polygamous when the situation of life has already made them so. It is not a sin to have more than one woman as long you taking responsibility for it
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by 9jaRealist: 7:02am On Jul 06, 2022
BadNews:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2022/07/05/i-wont-dance-naked-in-village-over-adultery-wife-tells-court-seeks-divorce/

PRIMITIVE SUPERSTITIOUS ZOO…
Good for her not to indulge the Neanderthals.

>
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by kosiebe(m): 7:06am On Jul 06, 2022
longetivity:
Including you.. Ode!
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by EgunMogaji2: 7:09am On Jul 06, 2022
MufasaLion:
They should just divorce and move on.

I just don’t understand the adjournment bs.

I trust America, drive thru divorce done even dey,
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by naija4life247: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2022
Cypress042:
She's a brave woman.

Dance naked for atonement in this 21century nah is not proper sad

She did the right thing anyways.

Yes, she is a brave woman. But not very brave. A very brave woman like my wife would stripped all those that mentioned the useless rites nakked and beaten them to unconsciousness.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by MufasaLion: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2022
EgunMogaji2:

I just don’t understand the adjournment bs.

I trust America, drive thru divorce done even dey,

Exactly!!!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by 99thEnemy(m): 7:26am On Jul 06, 2022
Make I see that man and all the family memebers.

Na slap the hungry me to give them.

Dance naked nkwa.

Lubish sad

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by everythinggirly(f): 7:29am On Jul 06, 2022
They should just divorce without those drama.
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by STEVEOSMAN(m): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Why the Bleep nah
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Dottormentor: 7:38am On Jul 06, 2022
See this children, Bleep bleep mumus
missiret:

Bleep you too
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Cypress042(m): 8:00am On Jul 06, 2022
naija4life247:

Yes, she is a brave woman. But not very brave. A very brave woman like my wife would stripped all those that mentioned the useless rites nakked and beaten them to unconsciousness.

Tell me something grin
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by chatinent: 8:00am On Jul 06, 2022
His family are very stupid.

What about their stupid son having affairs abroad? Where will he dance naked!

Stupid people!

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Agugbadin: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Cypress042:
She's a brave woman.

Dance naked for atonement in this 21century nah is not proper sad

She did the right thing anyways.

That is how it is in Isham.
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by tintingz(m): 8:07am On Jul 06, 2022
This is still a practice in this 2022?!
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by BadBradley: 8:11am On Jul 06, 2022
Midas01:
Like your mother right?

Man travelled , left her for another woman who bolded insulted her on the phone and she decides to cheat as well and all of a sudden she's the hoe.

Receive sense

no, she should have divorced him before swinging from dick to dick like your mother who condemned you to parental obscurity when she couldn't identify the low birth who flagellated her diseased ovum to conceive a human waste like you. grin

Now, Pick your fight wisely next time, I will scalp you worse than the numerous vicious unknowi dicks that burrowed new rooms in your mother's pussy.

Organic reprobate!
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Praktikals(m): 8:17am On Jul 06, 2022
texazzpete:

Meh, I’m perfectly fine with this. The man moved on, had his girlfriend and ceased to function as a husband. She should have divorced him years ago and moved on. Did you even read the OP at all?

And here you are justifying the action of a serial adulterer, a malingerer who deserted his family. A weak man that cannot and will not be there for his children and even pay for their upkeep is pure scum and can only be defended by birds of the same feather. Let’s not even go into the cowardly act of beating her with a belt.

Lol @ ‘kiddo’. You small rats have no respect for your elders.
You are either a lady trying hard to defend your comrade or you are a young boy with no understanding of how women are wired. Over 70% of the cock and bull story she told are just to justify her oloshoism. A virtuous wife who is abandoned will first get a divorse before looking for someone else to be servicing her engine.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Lazenby007(m): 8:18am On Jul 06, 2022
gulfer:
Nigerian courts and adjournments, why adjourn the case again when the respondent through his representative had already given his consent for the dissolution
I taya
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by favinvest: 8:25am On Jul 06, 2022
Wait do women still dance naked in this 21st century?

You divorce the motherfuker of a husband and move ahead..

Dance naked kill u there!!

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by trumpcoat(m): 8:47am On Jul 06, 2022
longetivity:

Because you're mad doesn't mean that every one is mad, just talk to your doctor you will be fine I promise
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Amhappy(f): 8:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Praktikals:

She is an adulterous wife and deserves everything that comes her way

And the man an adulterous husband. Case closed

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Pharoah2022: 8:53am On Jul 06, 2022
i dont understand how you were married in 2019 but he beat you up in 2010, 9years earlier. i dont understand
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 8:58am On Jul 06, 2022
I’m sure her husband as well as many other husbands asking that she dances naked for their entertainment in public have also been committing adultery. How many of them have so far danced naked for the general public to see? They are m@d.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by Chopcy29: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2022
Mans brother fit still good back go collect him own glory
Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2022
BadBradley:
I thought I was the only one who saw it.

Woman is a hoe though
and the man is a what?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Dance Unclad In Village Over Adultery – Wife Tells Court, Seeks Divorce by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 9:09am On Jul 06, 2022
ekevwe:

She is aware husband stays in abroad before she agreed to marry him.

She is a cheat. Forget all these long stories
and the man that has a girlfriend abroad and doesn’t send money to cater for his family is what?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Wife Is Seducing Men, Help / My Dad Has Refused To Rest In Peace Because Of His Monetary Vow In Church / My Husband Asks For Cloth I Use To Clean Up After Sex – Wife Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.