Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,582 members, 7,812,903 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:50 PM

If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM (2632 Views)

Business Development Job In The Oil Services Please / Npower: If You Did Your Biometrics Before 15th May, Please Send Your Npower ID / The Best Way To Answer "What Can You Offer Us That Someone Else Cannot". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by ezenwaez(m): 10:22pm On Jul 05, 2022
Hello everyone. I am in need of anyone who resides in Lagos (mainland and Island) and offers any of the services listed below;

1. Electrical works
2. Plumbing
3. Interior decoration
4. Home/Office cleaning and fumigation services
5. Gardening
6. AC repair and maintenance
10. CCTV Camera installation
11. Moving services
12. Personal shoppers

Please if you offer these services or you know anyone that offers any of these services, send a DM to my WhatsApp or call 08108046316.

P.S: 40 slots available and it's for Lagos residents only.

Thank you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by wunderkindkayod(m): 10:51pm On Jul 05, 2022
Boss please i can operate on Number 4, 11, 12 properly.
I won't disappoint you, I reside around Lasu isheri road

1 Like

Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by Kaluto: 5:22am On Jul 06, 2022
ezenwaez:
Hello everyone. I am in need of anyone who resides in Lagos (mainland and Island) and offers any of the services listed below;

1. Electrical works
2. Plumbing
3. Interior decoration
5. Gardening
11. Moving services
12. Personal shoppers

Please if you offer these services or you know anyone that offers any of these services, send a DM to my WhatsApp or call 08108046316.

Thank you.

I dont base in Lagos but I can come over. I offer painting and electrical wiring.
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by ezenwaez(m): 5:50am On Jul 06, 2022
Kaluto:

I dont base in Lagos but I can come over. I offer painting and electrical wiring.
Contact Esther quickly on WhatsApp or call 08108046316
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by babz11(m): 7:30am On Jul 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

Contact Esther quickly on WhatsApp or call 08108046316
I do P.o.p decoration and I stay in lagos
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by ezenwaez(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2022
babz11:

Contact the number in the advert.
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by princewill1996(m): 9:26am On Jul 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

1. Electrical works
2. Plumbing
3. Interior decoration
5. Gardening
11. Moving services
12. Personal shoppers

Thank you.
i offer no. 1 n 10. And also solar energy installation. I reside in enugu but i can relocate

1 Like

Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by ezenwaez(m): 10:17am On Jul 06, 2022
princewill1996:
i offer no. 1 n 10. And also solar energy installation. I reside in enugu but i can relocate
Please call the number in the job advert.
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by Bornbiafra: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2022
I offer all the services....and I'm in Lagos
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by ezenwaez(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2022
Bornbiafra:
I offer all the services....and I'm in Lagos
Please call the number in the job advert.
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by ezenwaez(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2022
Hope you are aware of the number of slots.
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by Olumighty123(m): 1:22pm On Jul 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

1. Electrical works
2. Plumbing
3. Interior decoration
5. Gardening
11. Moving services
12. Personal shoppers

Thank you.

I offer number 10, sent a DM to that number
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by ezenwaez(m): 1:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Olumighty123:

I offer number 10, sent a DM to that number
Alright
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by Evergreen4(m): 3:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please if you need a supplier for electrical accessories and fittings including lightings ( wall brackets, chandeliers, fence lights, COB lights etc. )I'm just a DM away. Thanks
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by ezenwaez(m): 4:15pm On Jul 06, 2022
Evergreen4:
Please if you need a supplier for electrical accessories and fittings including lightings ( wall brackets, chandeliers, fence lights, COB lights etc. )I'm just a DM away. Thanks
Please call or WhatsApp 08108046316
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by ExplorerReturns(m): 4:44pm On Jul 06, 2022
I offer website and app development services.
I have a hotel management system and mobile app to sell. Click the link on my signature to see more details and full features
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by ezenwaez(m): 5:29pm On Jul 06, 2022
ExplorerReturns:
I offer website and app development services.
I have a hotel management system and mobile app to sell. Click the link on my signature to see more details and full features
You can offer CCTV camera installation, if yes call number on job advert.
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by ackifemmy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Moving services 070-3483-8185
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by ezenwaez(m): 6:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
ackifemmy:
Moving services 070-3483-8185
Please call the number on the job advert or send your interest through WhatsApp hope you reside in Lagos?
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by Tinaldo(m): 6:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
For any thing logistics I got you covered
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by ezenwaez(m): 6:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
DM to my WhatsApp or call 08108046316
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by Shybriin(m): 8:07pm On Jul 06, 2022
I do pop work
Plasterboard of Paris
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by Shybriin(m): 8:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
babz11:

Is it plasterboard or full pop
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by ezenwaez(m): 8:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shybriin:
I do pop work
Plasterboard of Paris
Please call the number in the job advert I posted and do not be distracted by anyone.
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by Shybriin(m): 9:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
ezenwaez:

Please call the number in the job advert I posted and do not be distracted by anyone.
Okay
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by holartosin: 9:55pm On Jul 06, 2022
I can do the follow no 4,5,and 11 and i stay around agege area u can call me or text me on 07037967781
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by ezenwaez(m): 10:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
holartosin:
I can do the follow no 4,5,and 11 and i stay around agege area u can call me or text me on 07037967781
Please contact the number in the job advert. Thanks.
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by babz11(m): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2022
Shybriin:

Is it plasterboard or full pop
Both
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by ezenwaez(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2022
babz11:

Both
Please call the number on the job advert.
Re: If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM by Williammike139: 2:57am On Aug 22, 2022
No. 1 leading pest control firm in nigeria with over 10 years unbeatable records.
We offer customized pest control plan with more focus on target places & breeding sources.
Based on our track records on pests extermination, we have earned the trust of many multinational corporations.
we also Integrate IPM system which is the most advanced & safest pest control method to take track of pests activities & monitor our progress so as to ensure a continuous pest free environment all through our service period.
as you may be aware, some of these pests like bedbugs,cockroaches,rodents & vector carrying flies are very sneaky, nocturnal & can hide in cracks & crevices, but we understand their science & that's our core focus.
we would greatly appreciate the opportunity to protect your business from invasive pests.

CONTACT US (call or Whatsapp) 09159523917
princewill1996:

(1) (Reply)

Zenon Oil / Civil Defence / Submit Your CV For The Ongoing Recruitment At Cosharis Group Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.