Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,926 members, 7,814,118 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Business Development Job In The Oil Services Please - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Business Development Job In The Oil Services Please (211 Views)

If You Offer Any Of These Services Please Send Me A DM / Accountant Needed At Zetech Oil Services Limited / Getting A Job In The Oil Industry With A Third Class: How Possible? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Business Development Job In The Oil Services Please by Nevaaada(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2022
Please I would appreciate an opportunity in the Oil Services for a Business Development.

My Cover Letter:

As a Business Development lead and an Accountant with over 10 years hands-on experience in the Oil & Gas industry in Nigeria, I believe I'm a person of value for your organization.

Bulk of my Business Development experience has been in the Oil & Gas industry. I believe my experience will be very useful in your organization because I already understand the target audience within the oil industry and generally how the industry works. I'm also familiar with the culture in chasing opportunities across the oil & gas market and handling the regulators- DPR, NAPIMS, NCDMB, NIPEX etc.

I have been very instrumental in the award and delivery of varied work scopes for some of the IOCs like Chevron, Exxonmobil, Total E&P and ofcourse the ongoing Dangote Oil Refinery.

I was part of these work scopes and played:

Commissioning of 10’’ LACT unit at FSO Ugo-Ocha from export to import metering station for NECONDE/NPDC JV (OML 42)

Laying of app. 200km onshore pipeline & fabrication of pipe spools for Dangote Oil Refinery project.

Improvement & Upgrade of security & dump facilities at DPR Headquarters

Engineering, Procurement & Construction of app.100Mtrs retaining wall and cable ducts slabs on DPR facilities in Lagos.

Replacement of Crude Oil Transfer Hoses for ExxonMobil Erha FPSO on OML133.

Call out Contract for Maintenance & Repairs of HVAC systems- Chevron Escravos Gas To Liquid Project (EGTL)

Procurement of long lead items for minor revamp of the Chevron Agbami FPSO on OML 127 & 128

Please if you are open for a brief meeting, kindly reach out as I'm closing out my project at the Dangote Oil Refinery and would love to make a permanent move.

Thanking all the Nairalanders plus the MDs/CEOs, Captains of Industry here. God Bless you guys.

Kindly reach out.
WhatsApp - 08034002463
Re: Business Development Job In The Oil Services Please by wisestman(m): 12:04pm On May 31, 2022
Try and get on LinkedIn and be very active on it (I mean every day). You can also activate notifications about Business development manager vacancies. Thats your best bet
Re: Business Development Job In The Oil Services Please by Nevaaada(m): 12:48pm On May 31, 2022
Oh Many thanks brother

wisestman:
Try and get on LinkedIn and be very active on it (I mean every day). You can also activate notifications about Business development manager vacancies. Thats your best bet

(1) (Reply)

Fashion House Manager At Stitches By Lameen / ICT Teacher Vacancy / We Can Help You Make More Sales On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.