Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,386 members, 7,954,562 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 10:20 PM

Application For The Position Of A Copywriter - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Application For The Position Of A Copywriter (282 Views)

Application For The Position Of A Content Writer / Need A Copywriter? Read This! / I Need A Copywriter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application For The Position Of A Copywriter by Covenant2022: 10:55pm On Jul 05, 2022
Dear Sir/Ma, my name is Covenant, am a Copywriter i write high converting sales copy that help marketers make massive sales through my Copywriting skills

1 Share

Re: Application For The Position Of A Copywriter by Samwils: 9:46am On Jul 06, 2022
It's actually a good thing you've realized that you can earn a few bucks writing. However, a lot of those expectations will be cut short when there's no passion for what you do.

If I was a recruiter, I'd give no second thought to this crap you've put out here.

You must understand where to use "am" and where "i'm" will be a much better fit.

We don't write to just earn a living! We write cause we love what we do, cause we feel bad when a copy sounds wack after a second read. Furthermore, we improve on our skills after every job and after every critic thrown at us.

I glanced through your samples and I couldn't help but notice how 'Needy' it sounded to my mind's ears. Not to mention the Ill written and misplaced punctuations!

Sorry I'm having to put this here, I'm not in any way trying to destroy what you've got going here. I was once corrected on Nairaland after I misspelled a word while putting up a client-converting ad on Nairaland.

Well, I had to adjust and try to learn a few things; the rest i learnt through subsequent gigs.

I won't say I see potentials in you, if that's what you wanna hear. However, I feel you've got time to hone your skills and get better at this.

Whatever way you choose to take this subtle act of kindness, it's certainly up to you.

Godspeed!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

International Writers Association Appoints Wole Adedoyin To Oversee Nigeria Bran / 7 Rules That Will Definitely Change Your Life Entirely / Synw Appoints Faozat Modupeola Kalejaiye As Lagos State Coordinator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.