Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

Application For The Position Of A Content Writer - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Application For The Position Of A Content Writer (248 Views)

KON: HIRE A CONTENT-WRITING EXPERT NOW / Application For The Position Of A Copywriter / I Need A Content Writer And Copywriter Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Application For The Position Of A Content Writer by Stephenudooton: 3:46pm On Jul 30, 2022
Stephen udo oton
WhatsApp+237 (657591586)
Email (udostephen945@gmail.com)
Dear hiring manager
Looking for a dynamic content writer ? Search no further, because I am ready for the job. With over 2 years' experience as a Marketing Copywriter , I will step in and make an immediate contribution to New Media Marketing's continued success.
You are seeking someone who can write engaging and persuasive copy while ensuring all communication and advertising meets company expectations for message and accuracy, and that is exactly what I am prepared to do. As a Copywriter , I write website copy, edit communications, develop advertising materials, and review all pieces for adherence to project guidelines and editorial standards. In addition, I am detail-oriented, organized, and highly accurate.
I look forward to meeting with you in person this week and discussing the details of this position. In the meantime, please find my resume attached. References are available upon request.
Sincerely,
Stephen udo oton

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Renascent Africa Writers Worldview And Unfolding World Order War: A Synopsis / At Over Sixty Years / How Synw Started In The Former House Of Prof. Wole Soyinka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.