Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,672 members, 7,813,241 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) (4851 Views)

Asiwaju New Yr Speech: Reno Omokri Drags Tinubu / 2023: It’s Wrong To Say ‘Emi Lokan’ – Obasanjo Drags Tinubu / Man Drags Chris Ngige For Flying Business Class While Claiming 30K Minimum Wage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by 9jaNoBeLagos: 5:10am On Jul 06, 2022
Omo see finishing.
This is vawulence pro max. grin grin grin

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by Dreal1247: 5:10am On Jul 06, 2022
Really
Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by PlayerMeji: 5:11am On Jul 06, 2022
So?

Oya, come lets vote for you now...

yeye dey smell.. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by Romanoff(f): 5:19am On Jul 06, 2022
It's the last paragraph for me.

59 Likes

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by Nobody: 5:20am On Jul 06, 2022
This op dey craze.
Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by inspectorg(m): 5:32am On Jul 06, 2022
LOL. "................ like tiger generator "-- for me.

19 Likes

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by Stallionhorse: 6:01am On Jul 06, 2022
Omo!!! If nah me them tell this one I go use all my family do rituals.. Fuccccck poverty..

1 Like

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by dominique(f): 6:15am On Jul 06, 2022
Tried hard to be savage and failed woefully at it. Nobody lives in canoes in Lagos, maybe in Bayelsa or riverine parts of the south south buy definitely not Lagos. That aside, what is the guarantee that the candidate he's forcing us to support will solve Nigeria's numerous problems? And please age is not a factor is deciding who is competent to rule or not, one of the worst governors in the country is the youngest. Go and verify!

22 Likes 10 Shares

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by donleo92(m): 6:21am On Jul 06, 2022
this guy don Bleep up.
why him just loud this thing now??
me been dey manage the lite as him been dey.

but now, no lite again

4 Likes

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by chimuma(m): 6:23am On Jul 06, 2022
How is he forcing you to support a particular leader , we held about the flood in Lagos bro, but we dey chill for South south , infact rivers state , no flood oooh.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by Kosoco(m): 6:26am On Jul 06, 2022
dominique:
Tried hard to be savage and failed woefully at it. Nobody lives in canoes in Lagos, maybe in Bayelsa or riverine parts of the south south buy definitely not Lagos. That aside, what is the guarantee that the candidate he's forcing us to support will solve Nigeria's numerous problems? And please age is not a factor is deciding who is competent to rule or not, one of the worst governors in the country is the youngest. Go and verify!
somebody stated the truth, you want to talk him down because of tribalism we got no conscience again. May God Help us All.... Look af the State of Nigeria.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by IamWonderful: 6:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Still Igbo matters
Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Kosoco:
somebody stated the truth, you want to talk him down because of tribalism we got no conscience again. May God Help us All.... Look af the State of Nigeria.
Ooh pls shut up.. she's very right..how can we determine that the same person you want all Nigerian to accept is gonna solve nigeria's issue..you Dumbos don't understand that everyone is free to vote and support whoever he/she so wish..

Your choice can't be theirs..never..we are human and we all have different opinion.. undecided
Your candidate might be evil and incompetent in the eyes of others..vice versa.. simple as that..
What if your candidate eventually gets the power and doesn't perform well..?
What are you gonna do..so pls stop the gibberish and respect people's choice of candidate... undecided

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by Xbobtage: 6:54am On Jul 06, 2022
If you are not a personal friend or family of Tinubu, Or atleast a financial Benefactor of Mr Tinubu, and you are choosing him Over Obi, it exposes you as a Bad decision maker, a bad judge of character or a tribalist. Because Peter Obi is obviously by far the Better choice - light years ahead.

If this was a contest between Rochas or Orji Kalu and Tinubu, or Wike and Tinubu, or Ganduje and Tinubu, then most of the populace would not be involved in this political process of fighting for that which we can see is the obvious better choice.

This situation is akeen to where somebody was trying to give you a new Range Rover SUV, and someone else is insisting that we must collect a used keke instead. For wetin nah?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by Theone123: 6:57am On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh pls shut up.. she's very right..how can we determine that the same person you want all Nigerian to accept is gonna solve nigeria's issue..you Dumbos don't understand that everyone is free to vote and support whoever he/she so wish..

Your choice can't be theirs..never..we are human and we all have different opinion.. undecided
Your candidate might be evil and incompetent in the eyes of others..vice versa.. simple as that..
What are you gonna do..so pls stop the gibberish and respect people's choice of candidate... undecided

You sounded even more foolish than who you are trying to slander. Did he force any candidate on her?
Because your uncles and family members are benefiting from Tinubu, you come online to put your foolishness on display. In 2023, we're not voting a party, we're voting for people.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by IgbalodeRaymond: 6:58am On Jul 06, 2022
lol
wrong time to be a Drugnibu urchin

1 Like

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by Pagenaija1: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Za pampers cheesy

3 Likes

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:59am On Jul 06, 2022
Theone123:

You sounded even more foolish than who you are trying to slander. Did he force any candidate on her?
Because your uncles and family members are benefiting from Tinubu, you come online to put your foolishness on display. In 2023, we're not voting a party, we're voting for people.
Ooh the controversial posts about the man are what? grin
You must be a silly boy..get a life and support your candidate in peace..seems you as a dumbo didn't read his statement before mindlessly quoting me..

4 Likes

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by OmoIjebuOde: 7:03am On Jul 06, 2022
dominique:

Its obvious that you lack common sense of reasoning.

Why does employers specify age during recruitment exercise if age has nothing to do with individual's performance for a particular task.

A graduate of 30years is considered too old to work in a public office but a grandfather of 70years (as he claimed ) with a high degree of Perkinson disease wants to hold a public office.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by helinues: 7:05am On Jul 06, 2022
The guy could be writing from United State of Aba

grin

2 Likes

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by mrvitalis(m): 7:08am On Jul 06, 2022
dominique:
You were saying ??

24 Likes

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by Theone123: 7:10am On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Ooh the controversial posts about the man are what? grin
You must be a silly boy..get a life and support your candidate in peace..seems you as a dumbo didn't read his statement before mindlessly quoting me..

cheesy cheesy I quoted you because you were being stupid.

8 Likes

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:12am On Jul 06, 2022
Theone123:

cheesy cheesy I quoted you because you were being stupid.

And I replied ya cos you was being a little boy... wink
As I said earlier..get a life and stop crying on my mention silly boy.. grin

1 Like

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by Theone123: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2022
OmoIjebuOde:

Its obvious that you lack common sense of reasoning.

Why does employers specify age during recruitment exercise if age has nothing to do with individual's performance for a particular task.

A graduate of 30years is considered too old to work in a public office but a grandfather of 70years (as he claimed ) with a high degree of Perkinson disease wants to hold a public office.

She obviously isn't in the country. This is how they sugarcoated Buhari and later ran away from the country! Our mumu don do! They claim we aren't going peacefully about the whole campaigning for who we think will bring some hope to Nigerians! They will keep crying.

5 Likes

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by Theone123: 7:16am On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

And I replied ya cos you was being a little boy... wink
As I said earlier..get a life and stop crying on my mention silly boy.. grin

I've heard so much about your brazen display of stupidity and arrogance, but I didn't think it was this bad. When your supposed Agbado-crooner takes away your rights to use the internet freely in 2023, I'll see if you will still have a life because it's the little validation that you get daily from your stooges here on NL that keeps you going.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by Kosoco(m): 7:16am On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Mr Man live above hate..... You're clearly a biggot.... Continue supporting whoever you wish.... 2023 you will still carry your Silly Ass here

3 Likes

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by RealLagosBoy: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2022
dominique:

Keep quiet and stop spewing thrash.

Age has everything to do with individual's performance.

Why do people retire from public office whenever they reach a certain age?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:23am On Jul 06, 2022
Theone123:

I've heard so much about your brazen display of stupidity and arrogance, but I didn't think it was this bad. When your supposed Agbado-crooner takes away your rights to use the internet freely in 2023, I'll see if you will still have a life because it's the little validation that you get daily from your stooges here on NL that keeps you going.
Shut up and do as I say.. support your candidate and stop the silly hate.. undecided

1 Like

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2022
Kosoco:
Mr Man live above hate..... You're clearly a biggot.... Continue supporting whoever you wish.... 2023 you will still carry your Silly Ass here
Shut up.and support your candidate in peace...is that too hard for ya?
Look up there and see y'all st**pidity.. insulting those against your silly babyish opinion..

1 Like

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by Blaqroman0000: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2022
dominique:
you said nobody lived in canoe in lagos??
Did you come to lagos last years

5 Likes

Re: U.S Based Nigerian man Drags Tinubu Supporters Like Tiger Generator ( Photo) by olas24u(f): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2022
RealLagosBoy:

Keep quiet and stop spewing thrash.

Age has everything to do with individual's performance.

Why do people retire from public office whenever they reach a certain age?

Skippo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Naturalised American Challenges Extradition From Nigeria ! / Imo Govt To Revoke Unexecuted Contracts / PHOTOS: Nigerians Compare Buhari's Umbrella With Other World Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.