Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,281 members, 7,867,749 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 11:25 PM

CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction (10390 Views)

Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members / Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems / Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by SHINJA: 7:09am On Jul 06, 2022
compton11:
u mean CAN the Godfather of ESN/IPOB?

Always fighting over religion...
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by Rutheby(f): 7:12am On Jul 06, 2022
There's a portion of the scripture that admonishes Christians to 'Search the Scripture'. If we are faithful in that, some gullible men cannot mislead us.
In all your getting, get understanding o so you won't be a prey.

CAN should not just disown but more investigation should be given to this matter.

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by Enecleb20(m): 7:14am On Jul 06, 2022
It's alright!
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by Luckysbab: 7:17am On Jul 06, 2022
SHINJA:
In Christianity we don't support crime..

In some religions they support terroism..

They support the killing of those who insult their god..

They praise bokoharam and bandits ...

You're really foolish. So these ones that have been professing Christianity can be conveniently "disowned".

But when the Muslims disown terrorists, you shame them and say otherwise. You're not just foolish but very mad too. Idiot

2 Likes

Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by SHINJA: 7:24am On Jul 06, 2022
Luckysbab:

You're really foolish. So these ones that have been professing Christianity can be conveniently "disowned".

But when the Muslims disown terrorists, you shame them and say otherwise. You're not just foolish but very mad too. Idiot

Calm down Abdul the head slamming mohammadian Terrorist
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by compton11(m): 7:25am On Jul 06, 2022
SHINJA:

Always fighting over religion...
ok.

Pot calling kettle black!
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by ajayiopy: 7:26am On Jul 06, 2022
Fira09:
The Christian Association of Nigeria on Tuesday disowned one Josiah Asumosa, an Assistant pastor with the whole Bible Believers Church located in Ondo State in whose premises 77 kids were rescued recently.
THE REGISTRATION OF RELIGIOUS ORGANIZATION SHOULD BE PROPERLY MONITORED

https://punchng.com/can-disowns-ondo-pastor-arrested-for-alleged-abduction/
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by dayyabuyau(m): 7:28am On Jul 06, 2022
SHINJA:
In Christianity we don't support crime..

In some religions they support terroism..

They support the killing of those who insult their god..

They praise bokoharam and bandits ...

Quite there how many of your religion defend that pastor 2days ago here on Naira land.
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by Lightorder: 7:33am On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The so called Nigeria Muric was right after all..the issue should be followed up.. grin
While some Religious Dumbos were trying to justify the act by saying their so called god really told em the date.. undecided

How can one be so gullible.. sacrifice yourself to be used as a tool of foolery all in the name of an imaginary creature.. undecided
MURIC should be on their lane. Christian leadership in this country is not irresponsible . Christians are the reasons we still have what is call nigeria today. All the Islamic bodies have gone to bed, MURIC only comes alive when it has to do with anything that mocks Christianity
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by jrusky(m): 7:33am On Jul 06, 2022
IamWonderful:
Where is the abduction

In your compound.
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by Ultimas: 7:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Indeed, the pastor should be disowned.
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by Lovenorth: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Can of worms
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Lightorder:
MURIC should be on their lane. Christian leadership in this country is not irresponsible . Christians are the reasons we still have what is call nigeria today. All the Islamic bodies have gone to bed, MURIC only comes alive when it has to do with anything that mocks Christianity
grin
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by salem1996: 7:40am On Jul 06, 2022
Fiscus105:
I think it's time Government should start regulating religions in Nigeria, they should regulate Christians through CAN and Muslims through NSCIA .

Enough of hidden under God to perpetrate evil and swindle.

How about Atheists and ATR?
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by Fiscus105(m): 7:45am On Jul 06, 2022
salem1996:

How about Atheists and ATR?

They are not existence

If it's traditional, I think government can control that one directly, cos nobody will shout religion percecution from that angle.
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 06, 2022
If he was a white-garment pastor now? Usual stereotyping would have been the order of the day. But the fact that he is a Pentecostal pastor. ….. I keep telling people, you never can tell who really is a true man of God unless one has the discerning spirit (Holy spirit). Know God for yourself, have a personal relationship with Christ the Redeemer. You might be more recognized by God than your so called GO , Reverend, Pastor, Prophet or whatever. May Christ save us All
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by Fobicious: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2022
Nobody wants to associate himself with bad news
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by salem1996: 8:03am On Jul 06, 2022
Fiscus105:

They are not existence

If it's traditional, I think government can control that one directly, cos nobody will shout religion percecution from that angle.

grin cheesy well, sadly, Government cannot meddle on religion because they are also religious themselves.

The only thing I wish they do is for them to be honest themselves and then they will have the boldness to caution religion..

Bt this one you say Atheist doesn't exst grin grin
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by salem1996: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
The so called Nigeria Muric was right after all..the issue should be followed up.. grin
While some Religious Dumbos were trying to justify the act by saying their so called god really told em the date.. undecided

How can one be so gullible.. sacrifice yourself to be used as a tool of foolery all in the name of an imaginary creature.. undecided

Sum1 said Atheist doesn't exist in Nigeria oooo grin grin
So all this your rants don't even attract their attentions cheesy cheesy cheesy

So far so good, is only the west that have Atheist, African atheists used juju to pray in the night cool grin grin grin
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by RIDOO: 8:06am On Jul 06, 2022
Fiscus105:
I think it's time Government should start regulating religions in Nigeria, they should regulate Christians through CAN and Muslims through NSCIA .

Enough of hidden under God to perpetrate evil and swindle.

I think this is necessary.Some should not just wakeup one day and start a church, mosque or traditional gathering under a tree or a sitting room or shop.Any gathering that is not under any necessary authority should be arrested.
Won't it be wonderful if at least a B.SC is the least you must have bf you can even think of starting any gathering....lt will help the reasoning of so many of them.

Btw if the pastor told the congregation that the world will end in a particular date ..can't they use their no six?Infact if a pastor told me that.... that will be the last time I will step that church.
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by Handsum64: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2022
CAN
Are those who are your members any better?
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by Fiscus105(m): 8:11am On Jul 06, 2022
RIDOO:

I think this is necessary.Some should not just wakeup one day and start a church, mosque or traditional gathering under a tree or a sitting room or shop.Any gathering that is not under any necessary authority should be arrested.
Won't it be wonderful if at least a B.SC is the least you must have bf you can even think of starting any gathering....lt will help the reasoning of so many of them.

Btw if the pastor told the congregation that the world will end in a particular date ..can't they use their no six?Infact if a pastor told me that.... that will be the last time I will step that church.

You never understand ur fellow Nigerians ooo, 90% of Nigerians across religions divide usually lost common sense when religions issues involved o, infact, you will see professors/army security experts become senseless when
pastor/Imam
handle him/her
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:12am On Jul 06, 2022
salem1996:

Sum1 said Atheist doesn't exist in Nigeria oooo grin grin
So all this your rants don't even attract their attentions cheesy cheesy cheesy

So far so good, is only the west that have Atheist, African atheists used juju to pray in the night cool grin grin grin
Some one said... grin
Shut up and go to bed..your god is lifeless..

Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by Lamasta(m): 8:21am On Jul 06, 2022
CAN has lost it sincerely.....
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:23am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:
Then CAN should return all the money his church have been donating to them

undecided

Didn't you hear that CAN does not recognize him?.....or are deliberately trying to be mischievous?

But I guess if it where the other way round, you people would have kept mute,or deviated from the main issue just like in Deborah's case where we where hearing redlines and green lines instead of condemnation from so called learned Imams and Sheiks.
The first day that you will condemn Bandits,Herdsmen and Boko Haram.....I will take you serious,for now you are a one sided biased, shortsighted creature.

As a Christian even if na my Papa do am he will not be shielded,I will tell him the bitter truth.
Thanks
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by helinues: 8:24am On Jul 06, 2022
BobbyZrealist:

Didn't you hear that CAN does not recognize him?.....or are deliberately trying to be mischievous?

But I guess if it where the other way round, you people would have kept mute,or deviated from the main issue just like in Deborah's case where we where hearing redlines and green lines instead of condemnation.

As a Christian even if na my Papa do am he will not be shielded,I will tell him the bitter truth.
Thanks

Even Peter denied Jesus.

Tell Can to return the donation first

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can You Be A Politician And Still Be A Genuine Christian / One Thing To Prosper In All Things - Joseph Prince / How Has Your Walk With God Been?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.