Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,705 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:17 AM

CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction (10384 Views)

Ezekiel Odero: Kenyan Pastor Arrested Over Mass Killing Of His Church Members / Fulani Herdsmen: Adeboye Disowns ‘Prayer Points’ Against Fulani Moslems / Rape Allegations: CAN Disowns COZA Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by VULCAN(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2022
We are still looking forward to the day when this moniker will express herself sensibly.

FERNANDEZISBACK:
The so called Nigeria Muric was right after all..the issue should be followed up.. grin
While some Religious Dumbos were trying to justify the act by saying their so called god really told em the date.. undecided

How can one be so gullible.. sacrifice yourself to be used as a tool of foolery all in the name of an imaginary creature.. undecided

1 Like

Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by BobbyZrealist(m): 8:38am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

Even Peter denied Jesus.

Tell Can to return the donation first

grin

Your usual deviation tactics.

For your Information,the Church after Jesus Christ was built on Peter(the rock),go back and read the Bible well and learn that Peter asked Jesus for forgiveness,in case you read the verse halfway like how you people read Koran inconclusively.
The day you people condemn terrorists I will consider your senses,for now you people's ideology is wack.
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by penocrat1(m): 8:53am On Jul 06, 2022
Every body believe they are on a mission from God
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by Realists(m): 8:59am On Jul 06, 2022
SHINJA:
In Christianity we don't support crime..

In some religions they support terroism..

They support the killing of those who insult their god..

They praise bokoharam and bandits ...

During GEJ tenure, the President of CAN private JET was impounded by South Africa for arms trafficking, till date CAN did not sanction and deny him because he was the CAN president, had this pastor being the VP of CAN, you would have seen wonders. There human god that couldn't save himself on Cross, is what they are praying to for salvation.
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by salem1996: 10:02am On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Some one said... grin
Shut up and go to bed..your god is lifeless..

But you have always accused him of wrongs and not being able to defend his children na�.

How can you accuse what does not exist? Who then is really foolish? A man that blame a tree for his failure and yet deny the absence of a tree in existence or a man that blame God for disaster even after deeming him a lifeless one?? grin grin

Indeed, only a fool believe there is no God
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2022
salem1996:

But you have always accused him of wrongs and not being able to defend his children na�.

How can you accuse what does not exist? Who then is really foolish? A man that blame a tree for his failure and yet deny the absence of a tree in existence or a man that blame God for disaster even after deeming him a lifeless one?? grin grin

Indeed, only a fool believe there is no God
Accusing him is an indirect way of mocking y'all..since y'all say he does exist then the best to say is he's alive but powerless..to your delisuoned self.. grin
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by salem1996: 10:30am On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Accusing him is an indirect way of mocking y'all..since y'all say he does exist then the best to say is he's alive but powerless..to your delisuoned self.. grin

Do you mock what does not exist?

Coming to agree on our view of his existences to proof a point means you are confused.

If I have to agree to the terms of my enemy to proof a point, it means I am equally agreeing to his view thereby countering myself.

If I have to change my view to be able to counter another, it means I am not even certain of myself.

Since he didn't exist, but now exist but powerless, that means the time he begins to save and act powerful, then you will agree he is now God.

Do you see that even you, your belief lies not in his lack of existence, but on what you perceive God to be. Your problem is not his existence, your problem is him not working in your terms.

Why do your convictions vassilates? cool
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by FERNANDEZISBACK: 10:38am On Jul 06, 2022
salem1996:

Do you mock what does not exist?

Coming to agree on our view of his existences to proof a point means you are confused.

If I have to agree to the terms of my enemy to proof a point, it means I am equally agreeing to his view thereby countering myself.

If I have to change my view to be able to counter another, it means I am not even certain of myself.

Since he didn't exist, but now exist but powerless, that means the time he begins to save and act powerful, then you will agree he is now God.

Do you see that even you, your belief lies not in his lack of existence, but on what you perceive God to be. Your problem is not his existence, your problem is him not working in your terms.

Why do your convictions vassilates? cool
Since you folks are strong willed to believe that he does exist..one way I could prove his inexistence to ya is that he is powerless..

So.you either agree with me that he doesn't exist or he exist in your mind and powerless.. grin
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by BBBricks: 10:55am On Jul 06, 2022
I am not here to comment

I just came to watch the fight

That's all
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by salem1996: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Since you folks are strong willed to believe that he does exist..one way I could prove his inexistence to ya is that he is powerless..

So.you either agree with me that he doesn't exist or he exist in your mind and powerless.. grin

I don't have dwindling convictions to agree his inexistence with you. My foundation is sure. Unlike one whose convictions are based on circumstances and intuitive proofs. cheesy

You still haven't answer my simple Yes or No question; Do you mock what does not exist? grin
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by FERNANDEZISBACK: 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
salem1996:

I don't have dwindling convictions to agree his inexistence with you. My foundation is sure. Unlike one whose convictions are based on circumstances and intuitive proofs. cheesy

You still haven't answer my simple Yes or No question; Do you mock what does not exist? grin
If the person you are trying to convince is hell bent on not accepting the fact.. then yeah I'm free to mock ya so called god.. wink
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by salem1996: 12:05pm On Jul 06, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

If the person you are trying to convince is hell bent on not accepting the fact.. then yeah I'm free to mock ya so called god.. wink

grin grin still didn't answer the simple question
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by Danniedpastor(m): 12:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:
Then CAN should return all the money his church have been donating to them

undecided

Is it your culture to talk nonsense or you are just stupid?

So, you don't know that CAN don't recieve money from churches, hence they don't have control of any church.
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by kmaster007: 1:04pm On Jul 06, 2022
For whr
helinues:

undecided
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:

undecided

You people don't have sense.

They clearly stated he's not a member of CAN... Do you think it is all churches in Nigeria that are CAN members?
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by HeroicMeastro: 1:57pm On Jul 06, 2022
SHINJA:
In Christianity we don't support crime..

In some religions they support terroism..

They support the killing of those who insult their god..

They praise bokoharam and bandits ...

But you support prostitution, baby factory, butchering, drunkards, etc right?
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by SHINJA: 2:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

But you support prostitution, baby factory, butchering, drunkards, etc right?

Mohammad does all of these you mentioned tongue tongue
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by HeroicMeastro: 12:27am On Jul 07, 2022
SHINJA:

Mohammad does all of these you mentioned tongue tongue
You mean your parents do all of these?
No wonder you are a product of prostitution.
Better run home and ask your mum who your real dad is ��
Cos the innocent drukard dad have been deceived all these while..
Sorry!!
Re: CAN Disowns Ondo Pastor Arrested For Alleged Abduction by SHINJA: 12:45am On Jul 07, 2022
HeroicMeastro:

You mean my parents did all of these?
No wonder, I am a product of prostitution.
I better run home and ask my mum who my real dad is ��
Cos my innocent drukard dad have been deceived all these while..
Sorry!!

Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Thing To Prosper In All Things - Joseph Prince / Another Ban On Them Again, This Time In Germany. / How Has Your Walk With God Been?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.