Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:49 AM

How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers (947 Views)

Why Do Hackers Have Easy Access To Our Phones / 10 Ways To Secure Your Phone From Hackers / How To Protect Your Facebook And Twitter Account From Hackers And Be Safe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by TruthinAction: 7:13am On Jul 06, 2022
For a few years now, I suspected that I am being tracked. My details are in public domain. Someone has been tracking me. I am in Port Harcourt but my IP address reads Lagos.

I wrote down something in my notepad on my phone, it was deleted. I did it again trying to remember each point but noticed it was deleted again this morning.

I wrote another document, saved it but can't open it.

Please, can someone guide me on what to do?

My location is also be tracked and attempts have been made on my life.

What should I do to protect my phone and laptop?
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by TruthinAction: 7:14am On Jul 06, 2022
I have changed my password several times but it's still not helping. I want to know who is doing it and want to block him or her.
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by ipobarecriminals: 12:58pm On Jul 06, 2022
sad Return to factory setting and download needs apps from playstore sad
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
You overate yourself.

How important are you that someone will waste their time tracking you?
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by TruthinAction: 7:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:
You overate yourself.

How important are you that someone will waste their time tracking you?

Do I have issues with you? Or do you know me? We are all important in this life. I know the tracking is coming from two different sources and locations. And I know those tracking me. All I want is how to protect my phone and laptops from being tracked. I am not a yahoo person. I am into ministry. But we have wicked and unreasonable people everywhere who don't want to give others space to rise.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by Thazard(m): 7:13pm On Jul 06, 2022
TruthinAction:

Do I have issues with you? Or do you know me? We are all important in this life. I know the tracking is coming from two different sources and locations. And I know those tracking me. All I want is how to protect my phone and laptops from being tracked. I am not a yahoo person. I am into ministry. But we have wicked and unreasonable people everywhere who don't want to give others space to rise.
i

Are you interested in selling the laptop?
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by TruthinAction: 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2022
ipobarecriminals:
sad Return to factory setting and download needs apps from playstore sad

Please, what do you mean by needs app. The phone I am currently using is a new one. The tracking has been going on for about ten years now. My website has been hacked before.
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by TruthinAction: 7:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Thazard:
i

Are you interested in selling the laptop?

No. I want to protect it from tracking.
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
TruthinAction:

Clown.

You've been marked!
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by Tecnophone: 7:45pm On Jul 06, 2022
TruthinAction:

Please, what do you mean by needs app. The phone I am currently using is a new one. The tracking has been going on for about ten years now. My website has been hacked before.
the first thing to do is change your phone number.
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by Eyanbahose: 8:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Have you tried factory reset?
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by TruthinAction: 4:15am On Jul 07, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Clown.

You've been marked!

Really? So, you are one of them. I am the apple of God's eye. The mark of Jesus is on me. Your wicked scheme shall not prosper in Jesus name. You will fail into the very pit you have dug for me in the mighty name of Jesus.

I have marked you for God's judgment.
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by TruthinAction: 4:17am On Jul 07, 2022
Tecnophone:
the first thing to do is change your phone number.

Thanks. I thought about it. But all phone numbers are linked to the same NIN. Besides the phone IP address is still the same.
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2022
TruthinAction:

Really? So, you are one of them. I am the apple of God's eye. The mark of Jesus is on me. Your wicked scheme shall not prosper in Jesus name. You will fail into the very pit you have dug for me in the mighty name of Jesus.

I have marked you for God's judgment.

I bet you'd use me as testimony on Sunday.

Clown
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by TheWolfen(m): 6:45am On Jul 07, 2022
Get a new device and possibly change your cell number.
Format your old device and give it out or use it for media activities
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by NobleSeed(m): 8:33am On Jul 07, 2022
your phone no dey donwload vpn ni
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by TruthinAction: 9:00am On Jul 07, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

I bet you'd use me as testimony on Sunday.

Clown

You are not fighting me. You are fighting Jesus. He will handle you. Your username betrays your tribe. You will buy market.
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by TruthinAction: 9:02am On Jul 07, 2022
NobleSeed:
your phone no dey donwload vpn ni

I have tried it, though a free version. Which VPN do you recommend?
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 07, 2022
TruthinAction:

You are not fighting me. You are fighting Jesus. He will handle you. Your username betrays your tribe. You will buy market.

I claim it in Jesus name.

I wish to buy the android and iPhone market.

Also you can help me pray and add Alaba international market to the Cart
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by TruthinAction: 10:28am On Jul 07, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

I claim it in Jesus name.

I wish to buy the android and iPhone market.

Also you can help me pray and add Alaba international market to the Cart

Righteousness and wickedness do not go together. Chose one. If you have issues with me, be bold to confront me instead of acting like a coward.

By the way, how much did they pay you? You want to earn money on the blood of others. Do legitimate business.
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 07, 2022
TruthinAction:

Righteousness and wickedness do not go together. Chose one. If you have issues with me, be bold to confront me instead of acting like a coward.

By the way, how much did they pay you? You want to earn money on the blood of others. Do legitimate business.

I'm just laughing at naivety
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by NobleSeed(m): 12:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
try melon VPN
TruthinAction:

I have tried it, though a free version. Which VPN do you recommend?
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by TruthinAction: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2022
NobleSeed:
try melon VPN

OK thanks.
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by TruthinAction: 2:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

I'm just laughing at naivety

Your laughter means nothing to me. If I have a personal issue with you, be bold to confront me.

But if someone is paying you to bring me down, your life will end up in ruins and destruction.
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2022
TruthinAction:

Your laughter means nothing to me. If I have a personal issue with you, be bold to confront me.

But if someone is paying you to bring me down, your life will end up in ruins and destruction.

Paying me kwa.

I just love tracking u.

I'll continue to track u.

U must pay me what u owe
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by TruthinAction: 4:35pm On Jul 07, 2022
GREATIGBOMAN:

Paying me kwa.

I just love tracking u.

I'll continue to track u.

U must pay me what u owe

You are still acting like a coward. What am I owing you? And if I am owing you, is this the way to demand your debt? How does tracking me help you to recover your dept assuming it's true? Try and act like a civilized man.
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by Whatshallido: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2022
Just upgrade to a new version of the operating system of your phone.
Re: How Do I Protect My Phone From Hackers And Trackers by TruthinAction: 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2022
Whatshallido:
Just upgrade to a new version of the operating system of your phone.

I always update my phone. To make things worse, two documents I typed on my notepad disappeared on two different occasions. And I can't open a saved document on WPS app that is so dear to me.

(1) (Reply)

Simple Ways To Fix Your Phone’s Charging Port Yourself (easy Tricks) / Nokia C12 / Caveat Emptor!! Simple Methods To Avoid Been Scammed Here On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.