Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,809 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:10 AM

Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos (15856 Views)

Husband Discovers That His Wife’s Supposed Four Siblings Are Her Children / Benue Permanent Secretary, Pregnant Wife, 2 Kids Burnt To Death In Fire Outbreak / Calabar Lady Loses 2 Kids In Fire Outbreak After Sneaking Out To Meet Boyfriend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by ipobarecriminals: 9:05am On Jul 06, 2022
sad chai! If it is just the house oo and spare his children sad. They should keep eye on the couple cos it is not easy to loss those precious kids like that.
.come again
Firefighters and their lies angry
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by MissLeslie(m): 9:10am On Jul 06, 2022
God will comfort the family, accept Nigeria Condolence
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by NeckingNgulping(m): 9:17am On Jul 06, 2022
What the fvck did i just read!! I literally shed tears. Sorry boys! It's quite disheartening.

1 Like

Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by NoToPile: 9:33am On Jul 06, 2022
The last time it was 3 kids in drowning accident now 4 kids in fire.

I don't know how the parents will survive this tradgedy.

This is terrible.
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by jaxxy(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2022
What started their fire in their room that got so bad unnoticed?
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 06, 2022
Lagos needs independence
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by Emary(f): 9:54am On Jul 06, 2022
Emmypure:
Which kind sleep, wey dey eighteen years old boy dey sleep?
That made him not to notice the fire in time in other to open the door.

They had most likely passed out from carbon monoxide poisoning before the flames spread to them.
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by Laggafin: 10:04am On Jul 06, 2022
I mean im just speechless.. I cant say more
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by immortalmortal: 10:08am On Jul 06, 2022
This abnormal and questionable. Why would 4 kids sleep in their room and lock their door? How would fire start without any explanation?
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by CheapHomes1: 10:10am On Jul 06, 2022
FaceThem:
Update From . COM

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/lagos-couple-lose-four-children-to-midnight-fire/%3famp

The distraught father noted that men of the Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service only came in the morning when the fire had been put out by neighbours.

Fire happen for night. Fire service came in the morning. Maybe some fire was kept for them to come and extinguish
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by olaniyi21c: 10:13am On Jul 06, 2022
May their souls Rest In Peace May their souls Rest In Peace ...
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by iramure(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2022
Jay5mie:
sad

RIP young souls.

But which kind name some people de give children slf
me sef tire for those names oo
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by 1F30M4(f): 10:21am On Jul 06, 2022
What a tragedy! May their souls Rest In Peace and may God comfort their loved ones.
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by Makowonda: 10:39am On Jul 06, 2022
What's this again?
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by madgoat(m): 10:45am On Jul 06, 2022
grin grin The names of those children could not even save them grin
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by Pascheal9ja(f): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2022
Rest of niggaz �
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by fluffybaby(f): 12:33pm On Jul 06, 2022
descarado:
cry cry cry
The parents should be closely monitored cos they may kill themselves.
Sighs

They still have 1 surviving child. Painful as it may be, I believe they will stay strong for their remaining child. It will be hard but they will have to try.
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by hero2000: 1:24pm On Jul 06, 2022
Emary:

They had most likely passed out from carbon monoxide poisoning before the flames spread to them.

A very sensible theory.
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by Issiijay(m): 1:42pm On Jul 06, 2022
It happened last month,last Sunday of June.
Very sad and sad and reading about this here made me and my family started crying more.

On our way to church on that day while driving by along the way, we discovered the house was burnt but didn't know it was serious.
We were so perplexed seeing fire ambulance and police.

On our way back home from church,we got info that one person died,got burnt to ashes without recognition.

Day by day we were getting updates cos different stories were flying around and the family were at the hospital fighting for their lives.
Ọmọ we should just b thanking God all secs for breathing.

Now the both family will have no place to go to or start from cos everything they had got burnt including the house.
I cried for days while hearing a different news.

The family were rushed to the hospital were fighting for their lives. They were guest rejected at General Hospital before they got to LUTH

P.S: the other tenant got a prophetic word some time that they should leave the house,so they left 2wks ago so it remained only this family and we also heard that those people told this family about the prophecy and that they should leave to.
It was the 3rd child,12 yrs old that was burnt into ashes without recognition.

Now this morning while reading from PUNCH, I read that ,
The whole 4 male children later died, the 3 other taken to the hospital suffered severe burns and finally passed away.

The parents though sustained some degrees of burns while trying to rescue the boys and the little 8yrs old girl remained .
Just like that and they all died. the eldest child was 18.
Is this how people die?? Why do we live to die?
My phone is filled with water,let me wipe it again.

The couple said they've no idea how the fire started.
What if they commit suicide cos of this?.
Their whole male children's lives and properties gone save only the 8yrs old daughter remained.
Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by Samskid310(m): 2:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
Where was Omnipresent when this innocent kids are dying

Re: Four Siblings Die In Fire Outbreak In Lagos by Banbanna(m): 8:31pm On Jul 06, 2022
Jay5mie:
sad

RIP young souls.

But which kind name some people de give children slf

You sef dey wonder about the name too. This is the first new generation name have seen that's like a phrase or motto. If na by names, God would have swiftly savaged the situation before the damage was done. Sadly, some things in life are just fated. May their lovely young souls find rest in the Lord.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Mood For "Valentine Bedmatics" Your Spouse's Favorite Move? Or Yours? / Court Did Not Order Closure Of Ikoyi Registry, Federal Govt Tells Lagos Govt. / Missing Nigerian Baby Found In Mexico, Father Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.