Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,431 members, 7,815,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi (18469 Views)

Support Sowore Instead Of Obi – Ex-labour Party Chair / Chief Osita Agina (oyinatumba) Shot Dead By Unknown Gunmen In Oba / Nmandi Kanu To His Igbo Brother To Support Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by Nobody: 7:44am On Jul 06, 2022
Support Sowore instead of Peter Obi – Ex-Labour Party chairman

Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40Gx2m7_9bs

A former Chairman of the Labour Party, the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja chapter, Comrade Che Oyinatumba, has urged Nigerian workers and other citizens to support the presidential candidate of the African Action Congress, Omoyele Sowore, instead of the Labour Party flag bearer, Peter Obi, in the 2023 elections.

Oyinatumba, who confirmed his position to our correspondent, Tuesday morning, in a telephone conversation, said he was standing by his words.

In a viral video obtained by The PUNCH, Onyinatumba had said in a programme held last Friday in Abuja, in honour of a late veteran activist, Segun Sango, that people should “do what they are doing to support Obi for Sowore instead.”

“If we are saying it is the structure and getting the workers to mobilise and build Labour Party, we can do the same for Sowore who has a legal tendency to what we believe in than this capitalist called Peter Obi.”

He maintained that Obi would leave the Labour Party once he won the presidential election, adding that it was only easier to rally around Sowore than Obi.

“Now we can agree that if Obi wins this election, he would leave. It would be easier and more manageable for us to rally round a Sowore and his party, or bring him to the Labour Party and give him the structure,” Onyinatumba said.

“It is not true that the Nigerian Labour Congress is reclaiming the Labour Party,” he said, adding that the resolution of the NLC a few days ago did not moblise support for Obi, rather their Kebbi State governorship choice, an All Progressives Congress candidate, wondering why “the NLC would be supporting APC in Kebbi and asking other states to mobilise for Labour Party.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/support-sowore-instead-of-obi-ex-labour-party-chair/%3famp

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by duduade: 7:46am On Jul 06, 2022
Sowore that has no bearing

Acts like a child
A clout chaser
A tantrum seeker

288 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by Totilopussylick(m): 7:50am On Jul 06, 2022
Someone should remind him

Sowore does not have political track record tongue undecided

And no a true Nigerian will allow himself to be

Used because of Sowore.

151 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by Tinubuagbado: 7:53am On Jul 06, 2022
Sowore is not a member of Labour party.

Sowore has no political Value.

This is someone I will in his own community.

In short, he's a political liability.

141 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by MonkeyMods(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2022
Sowore is so so saddened cos he thought Nigerian youths were gonna look his way this time around

Same way he wanted to leverage on (hijack) #endsars to his advantage

Sorry....Nigerian youths know what they want this time

They want Peter Obi

You can ask supporters of Yekini Amoda Ogunlere to switch allegiance to you...

I come in peace!

203 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by Passionate888: 8:32am On Jul 06, 2022
Sowore that supported Buhari? Instead of me to support that idiot, I'd rather follow Tinubu.

117 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by obi4eze(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2022

2 Likes

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by shortIGBOman: 8:32am On Jul 06, 2022
Kikikikikikikikikikikiki, nobody likes Peter ObiTUARY. Even his IGBO Brothers hate him. The few miscreants that are hailing him online are just catching cruise grin grin

38 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by Seniorwriter(m): 8:32am On Jul 06, 2022
We need vote into all leadership positions young visionary leaders come 2023 and most importantly vote out both APC & PDP alike.

anonimi:

How many people do you control their votes to use the word WE?
What has been young got to do with performance in government at the local, state and federal levels in the legislative and executive arms?
Don't you have young people in some of these public offices messing up thoroughly like Yeye Bello
You lack the ability to read and comprehend...the phrase includes visionary not young and dumb....try learn to read to comprehend or next time read slowly....my online and offline advocacy didn't start today and rather than quote me with a negative energy try read and join the advocacy for public sensitization.
anonimi:

Many thanks for reiterating your visionary emphasis and feedback.
Greatly appreciated.
Pinned
@Seniorwriter

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by dollynnn(f): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2022
duduade:
Sowore that has no bearing

Acts like a child
A clout chaser
A tantrum seeker

You have said it all.

I would rather sit at home on Election Day than vote for Sowore.

He is the only person who has a great deal of toxicity among all the presidential aspirants. His followers are not exempted too.

Always downplaying, criticizing, and castigating other aspirants as if he has no skeleton in his cupboard.

An Attention and Tantrum seeker!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by Evaromantik(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2022
The same Sowore that is campaigning in the Ondo River?.

We don't need a Papiwater, we need a visionary leader in the person of..... Peter Obi.

Vote Wisely.

94 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by Antoeni(m): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Who is Sowore?
Even if INEC Decides Today That , Once Sowore Can Get up to 100.000 Votes In The 2023 Election, He Will Be Declared Winner & President,He Cant get Up to 22,000 votes, That’s the Issue here,
He Should Start from being a Local Government Chairman or Counselor First.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by Nightie(f): 8:33am On Jul 06, 2022
Mtcheeeew
People go just stay, dem go dey yarn dust

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2022
Okay
Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by havenz(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2022
Chief Dr. Peter Obi giving doctors a lot of job to do because of High Blood Pressure. Giving them back to back sleepless night.

Peter Obi is now the most talked about in Africa.

God Bless Anambra State
God Bless The well Meaning Nigeria Youths
God Bless Peter Obi
God Bless Federal Republic Of Nigeria.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by apesinola001: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2022
SOWORE for president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by Boogyman557: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na to use my old KALA take BLAST BLAST the useless man left leg..

OBIdient I stand..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by christejames(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2022
Even some fools want to ride on the love and popularity of Peter Obi to remain relevant... grin

We are wiser now!

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by Aforxzy(f): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2022
You can't tell me who to support.

I'll rather not vote, than to vote sowore.

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by Vickym1(f): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2022
grin
Sowore should take up a political post in his village first, let's know how he can handle power b4 coming for president.

Some people are meant to be an activist while some are meant to rule

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by SlavaUkraini: 8:34am On Jul 06, 2022
Sadly enough, but of them would only be President Online were there are no polling units.

1 Like

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by donprinyo(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2022
OK. Meanwhile, nobody attacks Peter Obi without seeming like a man without conscience

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by Antoeni(m): 8:34am On Jul 06, 2022
When peter obi becomes president he can appoint sowore in charge of E.F.C.C. i am sure sowore will be very happy to deal with all those corrupt politicians in that capacity.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by MrBONE2(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2022
grin
Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by Agugbadin: 8:35am On Jul 06, 2022
Who is Sowore

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by sanpipita(m): 8:35am On Jul 06, 2022
2023 election is just Peter obi and others, I won't be surprised if other parties form a merger against him

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by agadez007(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2022
This one everybody dey attack obi,no attavks on PDP APC ever since
Something must be right about him

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by MrBONE2(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2022
Passionate888:
Sowore that supported Buhari? Instead of me to support that idiot, I'd rather follow Tinubu.
OK
Good Bwana grin

Then support Jagaban grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by PHIPEX(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2022
Obi has become the reference point for everyone yet they said he has no structure. You will almost think Obi is the candidate of the ruling party.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Che Oyinatumba: Support Sowore Instead Of 'Capitalist' Peter Obi by Coolbreeze1988(m): 8:36am On Jul 06, 2022
Who? That one that spreads fake news about and doesn't have any bearing at all. Obi we want and Obi we will support

23 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

WARNING!!! Dont register your company on CAC online portal is a scam!! / Governors Pass Vote Of Confidence On Adeosun And Udoma / Cameroon Hands Over 5,000 Nigerian Refugees To Borno Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.