Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,458 members, 7,958,375 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:28 PM

Sai Baba/Buhari Chanters.....how Far?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sai Baba/Buhari Chanters.....how Far?? (364 Views)

Thousands Of OTOGE Chanters Sweep Saraki Out Of Offa / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sai Baba/Buhari Chanters.....how Far?? by Sergio101(m): 7:52am On Jul 06, 2022
To all the APC zombies that hoisted this evil flag in our dear nation.....I wanted just to say "upper hands to you niggrrs".

Opened nairaland this morning to see a big profit of you guy's labour yesterday.

1. Senior Bandit.....The 001 of them all was attacked yesterday
2. Kuje prison......same yesterday
3. Senior police officer of Katsina was killed same yesterday.

You guys really tried.

I wonder how you guys are faring in real life because all of you have proven to be too myopic in anything "Responsibility".

The Biz you morons traded just 5yrs ago has matured to toddler.

It also prove that you guys has nothing in head about politics. Juveniles everywhere.

And same people are championing Tinubu's presidency?? cheesy.

Please you myopic bogus, all of you should just accept that "you are failure in political spheres".

We forgive you all.......But @NgeneUkwuenu, E no go better for you in life wherever you are, whoever you are.

2 Likes

Re: Sai Baba/Buhari Chanters.....how Far?? by Sergio101(m): 7:54am On Jul 06, 2022
May we never have a disaster as a president from all this myopic brethren
Re: Sai Baba/Buhari Chanters.....how Far?? by Sergio101(m): 8:05am On Jul 06, 2022
Just in

They also killed a Police officer and kidnapped Chinese in Kwara State the same yesterday.

Should I laugh or cry??
Re: Sai Baba/Buhari Chanters.....how Far?? by helinues: 8:10am On Jul 06, 2022
They have been vindicated with their evil wishes.

Where is the party @, we need to celebrate this achievements oo

undecided
Re: Sai Baba/Buhari Chanters.....how Far?? by godofuck231: 9:57am On Jul 06, 2022
Their moral don low , plus hunger

1 Like

Re: Sai Baba/Buhari Chanters.....how Far?? by Crowwejihadist: 10:07am On Jul 06, 2022
godofuck231:

Hahahaha, no be small hunger the likes of Helinus and that Vulturegriller. rarely type nowadays.
I will assure them one thing, next 8 years there will be no work for them.

What of omenkalives that one should better go and learn handwork.
Re: Sai Baba/Buhari Chanters.....how Far?? by ObosiUkwalla: 10:28am On Jul 06, 2022
sai baba chanter @

pls show face, you are needed here
Re: Sai Baba/Buhari Chanters.....how Far?? by Sergio101(m): 11:06am On Jul 06, 2022
godofuck231:

Lolzz grin.

You mean hunger dey flog them bad cheesy..... very funny
Re: Sai Baba/Buhari Chanters.....how Far?? by Sergio101(m): 11:09am On Jul 06, 2022
helinues:
They have been vindicated with their evil wishes.

Where is the party @, we need to celebrate this achievements oo

undecided

I may forgive you and Omenka for a reason.

But you see this Ngeneukwuenu......e no go better for whoever is behind that monicker (no be curse,na reverberation of his wish to poor Nigerians)
Re: Sai Baba/Buhari Chanters.....how Far?? by godofuck231: 2:18pm On Jul 06, 2022
Crowwejihadist:

Hahahaha, no be small hunger the likes of Helinus and that Vulturegriller. rarely type nowadays.
I will assure them one thing, next 8 years there will be no work for them.

What of omenkalives that one should better go and learn handwork.
my hand no de o , na native doctor I be , ashawo and vulture suya no be my hubby o, leave me alone

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Kuje: ISWAP Claims Responsibility,Frees Kaduna Train Attack Mastermind / Master Plan: Imo State Government Through Ocda Seals Wrongfully Sited Filling St / Osun Governorship Election 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.