Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,997 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:28 PM

Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video (46320 Views)

Where Are The Sai Baba And 4 + 4 Crooners / Atiku Got The Sai Baba Treatment In Gombe(video) / Drama As Bauchi Women Kiss Ballot Paper, Shout ‘sai Baba’ Before Casting Vote (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Kwankwaso just landed Nnamdi Azikiwe Airport and for the 3rd time in almost as many days he got given the Sai baba treatment.

Many thronged him and were shouting Sai baba and Sai buhari as he walked through the crowd in obvious embarrassment.

Some were even asking him in hausa what he thinks he is trying to do and telling him in hausa that Buhari is their choice.

Video

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrabusidiq/status/1028646484923875328

OAM4J, Mynd44

19 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by GameGod(m): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2018
No place for satanic PDP in the north. Baba till 2023, no shaking, PMB kawai!

Yan Kwankwasiyya right now grin

168 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by galadima77(m): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2018
he's even lucky they're being honest.

87 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by deomelo: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
#SAIBABA2019

grin.

63 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Shukuakukobambi: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
This is getting too much na. Are you sure some people are not pre arranging RMK for these embarrassing episodes? cheesy

Me I've started suspecting Atiku o as it's in his interest for RMK and others to lose clout before PDP primaries cheesy

41 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by proudevil: 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2018
I noticed a trend on NL, the enemies of baba have been quiet lately especially those enemies from from the east of the river Niger.

174 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 5:02pm On Aug 12, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
This is getting too much na. Are you sure some people are not pre arranging RMK for these embarrassing episodes? cheesy

Me I've started suspecting Atiku o as it's in his interest for RMK and others to lose clout before PDP primaries cheesy

Well I don't think anyone is paying anyone. I just think that he is receiving punishment for joining a bunch of thieves who call themselves PDP plus the news about him pulling a kwankwasiyya followership in kano.

I think the people just want him to know that his folowership is limited to kano as well as letting him know he now stinks for joining PDP against PMB

113 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Shukuakukobambi: 5:06pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Well I don't think anyone is paying anyone. I just think that he is receiving punishment for joining a bunch of thieves who call themselves PDP plus the news about him pulling a kwankwasiyya followership in kano.

I think the people just want him to know that his folowership is limited to kano as well as letting him know he now stinks for joining PDP against PMB

These occurrences are seriously denting his image and standing and would seriously come into focus at the PDP convention next month.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

These occurrences are seriously denting his image and standing and would seriously come into focus at the PDP convention next month.

Well he asked for it grin

Even Tambuwal is getting his own doze back home with the waves of defections going on there.

Did you hear about the 117 councillors from 23 LG who defected to APC in sokoto recently?

75 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by dafemnet: 5:11pm On Aug 12, 2018
Buhari is a religion in the North, pdp knows this.

55 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Shukuakukobambi: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Well he asked for it grin

Even Tambuwal is getting his own doze back home with the waves of defections going on there.

Did you hear about the 117 councillors from 23 LG who defected to APC in sokoto recently?

I saw it plus the one in his local government. Going against Mai gaskiya was never going to be easy. I had been seeing buhari's picture on those mallam kiosks as far back as 2002 in Kano. They love him, Sheikh abubakar gumi and abacha dearly

59 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 5:21pm On Aug 12, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

I saw it plus the one in his local government. Going against Mai gaskiya was never going to be easy. I had been seeing buhari's picture on those mallam kiosks as far back as 2002 in Kano. They love him, Sheikh abubakar gumi and abacha dearly

Yes o and his greed allowed him to be deceived by even more greedy ones in PDP

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Afamed: 5:28pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Yes o and his greed allowed him to be deceived by even more greedy ones in PDP
The worst of them is Aminu Tambuwal. If he gets PDP Presidential ticket, definitely he can not defeat PMB. If he goes back to contest as Governorship candidate, his people are waiting to vote him out. He has really committed the greatest political blunder

109 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Calers: 5:32pm On Aug 12, 2018
Where is fayose?

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Butterflyle0: 5:33pm On Aug 12, 2018
Afamed:

The worst of them is Aminu Tambuwal. If he gets PDP Presidential ticket, definitely he can not defeat PMB. If he goes back to contest as Governorship candidate, his people are waiting to vote him out. He has really committed the greatest political blunder

Tambuwal is as good as gone. Have you heard from him recently?

The last time Wamakko appeared in sokoto and pulled that mad crowd, that same day Tambuwal developed high blood pressure.

86 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by loverboys: 5:36pm On Aug 12, 2018
kwankwaso, can you see what you are causing for yourself?

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by apolonius(m): 5:37pm On Aug 12, 2018
Na preliminaries yet. Kickoff never start.
He should try to visit Kano soon.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Biglittlelois(f): 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
See them above trying hard to sell the image of buhari, smh!! it is only northerners that will chant that, other region would never do that,

One is even saying he is a RELIGION, is that not HARAM in Islam, that is more like making him an idol that is worshiped, and these ones will say they are educated,

Buhari, apc, pdp, none of them has brought out a blueprint on how to move this country forward if they win the election next year, everyone is just shouting and comparing popularity which is mostly in the north smh

This country is not rready to be developed or progress whatsoever, with the likes of Op telling us of people chanting sai baba in an airport, and the Mod that moved this to FP, how stupid can one be please

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by bigerboy200: 5:45pm On Aug 12, 2018
Heartache for some people..

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Greenarrow01(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
My igbo brothers who dont live in northern part of the country dont really know who BUHARI is here.
The guy is a demi god.
More revered than any northern king.
Loved more than any body before him.
Not just that..
BUHARI works without talking.. he is sinking billions in Northern Nigeria.
There are so many dams springing up.
The rice industry in kano alone is something without talking about kebbi.
Abuja all the way to kano is been renovated.
The non existent oil he is looking for all over the north.
He is a staunch muslim another reason they love him.

Buhari is not just a religion to the hausas, he is a demi god only after utsman dan fodio.
Kwankwaso is only active in kano and cannot pull wright beyond governorship elections.

The very supportive kwankwasiyya movement will jettison him for pmb.

People like Rochas okorocha understand this.
He has done well to miggle and support the hausas people.
He speaks their language and his schools re in some northern cities.. he knows election is won in northen nugeria and he is gearing up for 2023 nothing much. He doesnt care about igbos.

God bless nigeria.
God bless its unity.
I duslike both apc anf pdp

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by sKeetz(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
Haha
Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by fk001(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
Lol kwankwaso is a failure, his red cap movement deceived him.

Buhari is untouchable up north.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by frowland(m): 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2018
why! why! why!!!!!! ayam in pains.

23 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by safarigirl(f): 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
The people I pity most are those supporting these useless parties. Live and die for nothing..... The sad life of a nation filled with cowards

12 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Nobody: 5:47pm On Aug 12, 2018
sad

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by abumoney(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
The movie hasn't even started yet. Watch out

11 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by salford1: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
What a Wawu grin grin grin
Kwakwaso, Makarf, Sarakii, tambuwal et al have all committed political suicide.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by divinelove(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
grin

kwankwaso is the man to beat

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
Butterflyle0:

So a crowd in the Abuja airport just happens to be unanimously spontaneous in shouting "sai baba?

Go to any crowd or group, you must see people who are complaining about the state of affairs and speaking against this Government.

This one na political "arrangement" abeg.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwankwaso Gets The Sai Baba Treatment For The 3rd Time. Video by Eponyeeboz: 5:48pm On Aug 12, 2018
I have said it severally here, if you ever want to be successful in politics, don't EVER let the idiotic pigs of Biafra support you. There is eternal curse and bad luck following those clowns and it affects whoever they support.

This exactly is why Rochas said that he's not banking on them to support his presidential ambition. He didn't say it but we all know it's because they're cursed

They supported GEJ, he lost.
They supported Jimi Agbaje, he was beaten.
They called Kemi Olunloyo Ada Biafra, she was imprisoned.
They hailed Fayose, he ended up in serious pains.
They promoted Dankwabo, he's now a political orphan.
They brought Makarfi, he's now worth less than a janitor in PDP.
Atiku was their darling, his political chances are getting dimmer by the day.
They lured Tambuwal, his people already see him as an Ex-Governor.

Do you know that even Nnamdi Kanu had no problems while in the UK? Even when he was carry olosho all around Lagos and insulting Yorubas, no problem. The moment he landed in potopoto region and those pigs started following him, his life became miserable.

Now, just look at how fast Kwankwaso has depreciated in less than a week. People now taunt him like a common thief. grin

64 Likes 11 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ganduje Orders Emergency Allocation Of Land To Kano INEC Officials (pics) / Soldiers Punishing A Civilian In Public (Pictures) / FCT Indigenes Protest Unclad In Abuja Over Marginalization (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.