Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,916 members, 7,817,686 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Today's Devotional For Wednesday 6th July 2022 - Read Now! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Today's Devotional For Wednesday 6th July 2022 - Read Now! (137 Views)

Today's Devotional- Tuesday 6th July 2021 / Today's Devotionals For Christians - MONDAY 6TH JULY 2020 / Meaning Of Ash Wednesday And Why Anglicans Celebrate It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today's Devotional For Wednesday 6th July 2022 - Read Now! by Thedevotinals: 8:05am On Jul 06, 2022
+RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: PRAYER ISN’T THE “LAZY MAN’S WAY”
BIBLE TEXT: Ephesians 6:18

Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints.

READ RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: REFUSE TO LIVE IN FEAR
BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 31:8 (NIV)

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

READ JOYCE MEYER DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

[url=]JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.[/url]

TOPIC:
BIBLE TEXT:

READ JOEL OSTEEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: GOD REMEMBERS YOUR SINS NO MORE
BIBLE TEXT: Hebrews 8:12

“For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their lawless deeds I will remember no more.”

READ JOSEPH PRINCE DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: GET REPORTS 1
BIBLE TEXT: Mark 6:30

“And the apostles gathered themselves together unto Jesus, and told him all things, both what they had done, and what they had taught.”

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: MASTERING YOUR CIRCUMSTANCES
BIBLE TEXT: Proverbs 20:4,13

“The sluggard will not plow by reason of the cold; therefore shall he beg in harvest, and have nothing. Love not sleep, lest thou come to poverty; open thine eyes, and thou shalt be satisfied with bread.”

READ DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: REFUSE TO LIVE IN FEAR
BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 31:8 (NIV)

The Lord himself goes before you and will be with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged.

READ MFM DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: UP IN SMOKE
BIBLE TEXT: James 3:5-6

The tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell.

READ KENNETH COPELAND DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: THE PEACE OF JESUS
BIBLE TEXT: John 16:33

These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

READ BILLY GRAHAM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

[url=]OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.[/url]

TOPIC:
BIBLE TEXT:

READ OUR DAILY BREAD DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: SEEK FIRST THE KINGDOM
BIBLE TEXT: Luke 10:40 – ‘But Martha was cumbered about much serving, and came to him, and said, Lord dost thou not care that my sister hath left me to serve alone? bid her therefore that she help me.’

READ ANDREW WOMMACK DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

[url=]DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.[/url]

TOPIC:
BIBLE TEXT:

READ DAILY FOUNTAIN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

SEED OF DESTINY FOR WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: The Tragedy Of The Bankruptcy Of Meekness
BIBLE TEXT: Psalms 25:9.

The meek will he guide in judgment: and the meek will he teach his way.

READ SEED OF DESTINY FOR TODAY

TREM DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: YOUR VICTORY IS GUARANTEED
BIBLE TEXT: Samuel 17:8-9 (KJV)

“And he stood and cried unto the armies of Israel, and said unto them, Why are ye come out to set your battle in array? am not I a Philistine, and ye servants to Saul? choose you a man for you, and let him come down to me. If he be able to fight with me and to kill me, then will we be your servants: but if I prevail against him, and kill him, then shall ye be our servants, and serve us.” 1

READ TREM DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: CHOOSE FAITH OVER FEAR IN YOUR FINANCES
BIBLE TEXT: Matthew 25:28-29 (NLT)

Take the money from this servant, and give it to the one with the ten bags of silver. To those who use well what they are given, even more will be given, and they will have an abundance. But from those who do nothing, even what little they have will be taken away.

[url=https://www.thedevotionals.com.ng/devotional/rick warren-devotinoal/]READ RICK WARREN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY[/url]

GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: PROSPERITY
BIBLE TEXT: John 1:2 (KJV)

Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.

READ GOODNEWS DAILY DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

OPEN HEAVENS FOR TEENS DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: LESSONS FROM THE EAGLE
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 40:31

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

READ OPEN HEAVEN DEVOTIONAL FOR TODAY

TEENS RHAPSODY OF REALITIES BY PASTOR CHRIS OYAKHILOME WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: THE AUTHORITY IS YOURS!
BIBLE TEXT: Deuteronomy 31:6 AMPC

“Be strong, courageous, and firm; fear not nor be in terror before them, for it is the Lord your God Who goes with you; He will not fail you or forsake you.”

READ TEENS RHAPSODIES OF REALITIES FOR TODAY

CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: THE FRUIT OF WISDOM
BIBLE TEXT: James 3:13-18

READ CHARLES STANLEY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

[url=]GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.[/url]

TOPIC:
BIBLE TEXT:

READ GIRLFRIENDS IN GOD DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

JOHN HAGEE DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 6TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC: JOEL 2:28
BIBLE TEXT: Joel 2:28

And it shall come to pass afterward that I will pour out My Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions.

READ JOHN HAGEE DAILY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

CREFLO DOLLAR DEVOTIONAL TUESDAY 5TH JULY 2022.

TOPIC:
BIBLE TEXT: Isaiah 48:17

Thus saith the Lord, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the Lord thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go.

READ CREFLO DOLLAR DAILY DEVOTIONALS FOR TODAY

(1) (Reply)

CAN WE LEARN NOW? A WHITE MAN IS TELLING AFRICANS THE PLACE OF PRAYER! / The Fork / The Blessings And Benefits Of The Resurrection Of Jesus. Volume 2, Part 5.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.