Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate (3455 Views)

Obi Set Igbo Political Trajectory 24 Years Back – Nnamani Says After Losing / Peter Obi Set To Tour Nigerian Universities (Pictures) / Labour Party To Unveil Baba-Ahmed As Obi’s Running Mate - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

Lol......una too dey emotional
Mtcheeew
anytime I hear this bolded word, I just know I'm dealing with an illiterate yoruba man. They always know who is emotional and who is not

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Laggafin: 10:18am On Jul 06, 2022
Perfect match,. He wil win before 12pm on election day

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 10:19am On Jul 06, 2022
Razgas:
anytime I hear this bolded word, I just know I'm dealing with an illiterate yoruba man. They always know who is emotional and who is not

Another emotional political neophyte spotted. Very foolish set of organ and vagina harvesting terrorists from the east.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by CoachBush: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2022
If say na true, na wrong choice of VP by Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

Another emotional political neophyte spotted. Very foolish set of organ and vagina harvesting terrorists from the east.
typical yoruba illiterate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 10:23am On Jul 06, 2022
Razgas:
typical yoruba illiterate

Flesh eating cannibal from the east

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Penguin2: 10:24am On Jul 06, 2022
famology:
Penguin2

Thank you for mentioning me to this.

Senator Baba-Ahmed is definitely a far better option than Kwankwaso.

He may not be as popular as Kwankwaso but that’s why he would have to get to work like Obi did.

If Kwankwaso had been running mate to Obi and they win, Obi would have to always look over his shoulders. But with this refined and young gentleman, he would be relaxed and work.

A new order is coming…

God help us succeed.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 10:25am On Jul 06, 2022
hopman98:
Datti na cool guy, but we all know that apc and pdp will swallow him in the north. Male we no fool ourselves #TRUTHHURTS.

Don't mind those political neophytes. They're just too ignorant.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 10:30am On Jul 06, 2022
Penguin2:

He may not be as popular as Kwankwaso but that’s why he would have to get to work like Obi did.

If Kwankwaso had been running mate to Obi and they win, Obi would have to always look over his shoulders. But with this refined and young gentleman, he would be relaxed and work.

A new order is coming…

God help us succeed.

Baba Ahmed can't help Obi in the north. Let's not deceive ourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Penguin2: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2022
famology:
Datti a refined gentleman but there's nothing he can do for Obi in the north. He'll be consumed in the north by the pdp, Apc and kwankwansiya gladiators. Even in his hometown in kaduna he'll be flogged mercilessly.

I’m sure that before Obi became Labour Party presidential candidate, you thought he’d even be defeated in Anambra.

But he defected to Labour Party and got to work. And in Less than 2 months, APC and PDP are now drawing up plans on how to stop Obi.

Same thing Senator Datti would have to do; get to work. Never rule out possibilities.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Penguin2: 10:35am On Jul 06, 2022
AmehTsaev:

Do you know who his brother is? Go and verify!!!

Who is his brother?
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by 0neast: 10:40am On Jul 06, 2022
AmehTsaev:
Obi is a fucccking genius, brilliant chess move by him...he went for a young, educated and refined Northerner from the North west who has served in the senate as well...meanwhile APC are still gallivanting on choosing a running mate, right any person they pick will be an owngoal for Tinubu...Zulum is the best they can go for but is Zulum popular enough in the North to pull the strings for Tinubu?
Ameh hope ur Benue pple are Obidients
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by garfield1: 10:56am On Jul 06, 2022
Penguin2:

A new order is coming…

God help us succeed.

He will add no electoral value to obi in the core north.he would lose his lga
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 06, 2022
Penguin2:

I’m sure that before Obi became Labour Party presidential candidate, you thought he’d even be defeated in Anambra.

But he defected to Labour Party and got to work. And in Less than 2 months, APC and PDP are now drawing up plans on how to stop Obi.

Same thing Senator Datti would have to do; get to work. Never rule out possibilities.
Bro so you're Obident
Wonderful thanks and God rewarded you Amen

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Newslink(m): 10:59am On Jul 06, 2022
I want a VP candidate that can correct me when am Wrong - Peter Obi
Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oo-4aKEFejA
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Adliperd: 11:05am On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

U don score 3 away goal... He can never come back grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Prinxzona10: 11:09am On Jul 06, 2022
Razgas:
That*EMOTIONAL*word from them disgusts me a lot because they always accuse people of what they are doing.
Just look the way he's crying everywhere,bleating like a he-goat on heat in defending nonsense and also writing trash,then you can sense who's emotional...
People that detest good things just because of hate towards some people...gosh!!!
I rest my case...Gracias!!!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Penguin2: 11:17am On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

Baba Ahmed can't help Obi in the north. Let's not deceive ourselves.

In 2003, the northwest and Northeast voted Buhari but Obasanjo still won.

In 2011, Northwest and Northeast voted Buhari again. But Jonathan won.

Peter Obi can still win without the Northwest and Northeast. Especially when you remember that it’s not a two horse race as the previous elections.

Do you doubt that?
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Oziens: 11:23am On Jul 06, 2022
famology:
Datti a refined gentleman but there's nothing he can do for Obi in the north. He'll be consumed in the north by the pdp, Apc and kwankwansiya gladiators. Even in his hometown in kaduna he'll be flogged mercilessly.

Pity...ur case is worse than Nigeria
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by 2elliot: 11:28am On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

If punch your conehead?

1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2022
2elliot:
If punch your conehead?

Eastern cannibal
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 11:39am On Jul 06, 2022
Oziens:

Pity...ur case is worse than Nigeria

Your parents case is even much worse for bringing a lunatic like you into the planet. How have they been coping with a dunce like you? I pity them.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Abdu81: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2022
Laggafin:
Perfect match,. He wil win before 12pm on election day
sure, the western media will simply intimidate the riggers, this combination is the best in the history of Nigerian politics.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 11:50am On Jul 06, 2022
Penguin2:

In 2003, the northwest and Northeast voted Buhari but Obasanjo still won.

In 2011, Northwest and Northeast voted Buhari again. But Jonathan won.

Peter Obi can still win without the Northwest and Northeast. Especially when you remember that it’s not a two horse race as the previous elections.

Do you doubt that?

That's not possible in this circumstance. Jonathan and obasanjo won because they won heavily across the south and got substantial votes in the north. Besides, you can't compare the LP with the PDP. PDP is a pan Nigeria party with deep rooted structure. Labour is no where except social media. How many governors, senators,rep members, assembly members, chairmen, councillors etc do they have? Nigeria presidential election is not a class prefect election ooo. Besides,the PDP were lucky then because they were contesting against regional parties. Their first real test came in 2015 with the formation of the APC. They would have won again if other regional parties didn't come together to form the Apc.
Bros forget the noise, the election is between Apc and pdp.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 11:51am On Jul 06, 2022
Adliperd:

U don score 3 away goal... He can never come back grin

Lol.......
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2022
Penguin2:

I still believe PDP will win Anambra. I've never changed that thought. Only the margin will be different this time.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Headachetoigboh(f): 12:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

Is datti popular enough to pull the strings for Obi? That's what you should be bothered about. Datti can't win his LGA in kaduna north.
Worry not my dear. Make campaign start let's see how far.
People are looking for solutions now. People will look outside PDP and APc this time around

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Akurakambe(m): 12:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

I still believe PDP will win Anambra. I've never changed that thought. Only the margin will be different this time.

Which Anambra?
You guys joke too much here.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 12:08pm On Jul 06, 2022
Akurakambe:

Which Anambra?
You guys joke too much here.

You're actually the joker here. Since Obi left as governor of Anambra it has been back to back defeat for him and any candidate he supports in Anambra. What level of influence does he have in Anambra politics? Most of you guys will cry by the time you see results.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by famology(m): 12:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
Headachetoigboh:

Worry not my dear. Make campaign start let's see how far.
People are looking for solutions now. People will look outside PDP and APc this time around

It won't be enough to upstage the APC and PDP in 2023 that's the bitter truth.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by Penguin2: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

I think at this juncture, I have no further discussions with you.

Can’t be wasting my time with a man not in touch with reality.
Re: Peter Obi Set To Unveil Datti Baba-ahmed As Vp Candidate by AmehTsaev: 12:25pm On Jul 06, 2022
0neast:

Ameh hope ur Benue pple are Obidients
My boss we dey carry Obi for head pass una sef, we're totally obidient sir.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ThìsGlobe.com never seen pictures of cities / Satellite Picture Of Igboland / 3 People That Can Stop Boko Haram-Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.