Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,482 members, 7,819,758 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa (1540 Views)

With What Am Seeing, Nnamdi Kanu Will Restore BIAFRA.... Wole Soyinka / NBC Jams Radio Biafra In Lagos / "We Will Launch Radio Biafra In Daura" - IPOB Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by backtovillage: 7:35am On Aug 13, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
evidence of transfer or I send god of thunder to strike

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Werey don dey salivate grin
Campaign for BAT and the money will b yours cos I know u b scammer
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by NuclearWinter: 7:45am On Aug 13, 2022
African Zelensky
cheesy
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by DaddyFabooluz(m): 9:25am On Aug 13, 2022
You are lucky Buhari no get your time. He doesn't even know you dey exist but trust me very soon na your own people wey you dey scam go finally get you down.
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by Nigerianization(m): 9:31am On Aug 13, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
The 100men needed to restore Biafra. I promised MNK that in me he have 50men, the time to prove it has come. We need only 50men to fund this movement with 10k dollars each month for the next 5-6 months. I must thank those who already showed up, while we are expecting the rest.https://twitter.com/simon_ekpa/status/1544620692888510472

And how much are you contributing? Thief. Come to Nigeria and collect my cumulative contribution of 60k dollars in cash.

Criminals cashing out as freedom fighters. You married an old woman in Finland for papers while you destroy your fatherland. E no go better for you.
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by Nigerianization(m): 9:33am On Aug 13, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
i appeal to Nairalanders to also contribute to this great course
This Zoo must fall in the next six month
your contributions should be paid to our Finland bank account
daalụ niile

Mazi Simon Ekpa from Finland

Come to Nigeria and collect the money in cash. We nairalanders will meet up with you at the airport in Lagos. Mugu

1 Like

Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by holsconcept(m): 9:50am On Aug 13, 2022
Please, don't be quick to judge. This is a struggle for the realisation of their dreamed country. If u cannot donate, do not discourage others.
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by D1official: 10:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Same 1 million dollars Peter Obi used to buy a home in 1999 is what this demented ingrate is looking for to rescue Biafra.

Hungry demented APC vagabond. IGBO Land will soon consume you! EDIOT!
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by nedu666: 10:37am On Aug 13, 2022
Mazisimonekpa:
i appeal to Nairalanders to also contribute to this great course
This Zoo must fall in the next six month
your contributions should be paid to our Finland bank account
daalụ niile

Mazi Simon Ekpa from Finland

Do you accept Zimbabwe dollars.
Got like $5,000,000,000 to donate
Also i got 10 Russian vehicles without airbags but has v2 engine.
Holla at me if interested
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by nedu666: 10:39am On Aug 13, 2022
rolams:
Run! Run oo! I say Run oooooo!!! They are about to scam you.

Everyone knows ekpa is a scam. The last fund raising he did for two nights in a row generated a gigantic, eye popping, $2. Nobody told the mugu to stop
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by FreeBiafra2018(m): 11:05am On Aug 13, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You have turned this own thing to comedy
So in your mind now, you believe Simon Ekpa is the on that has this jobless time to come here and open account and start spewing this kind of trash? Are you that dumb? From the write up and the reasoning therein, can't you observe that the person behind the account is obviously a jobless and low IQ riff raff? You people always fall for every little nonsense. God forbid!
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by FreeBiafra2018(m): 11:18am On Aug 13, 2022
Born2Breed:

Lol! Why would I think of contributing money to Nnamdi Kanu? Both of you are the same but you are worst and will be humbled soon.

Na basket of tomato dem go take bring you to Naija.

419Coward!!!
You're actually the biggest fool and dumbest idiot here to think the person behind the account that you're chatting with is actually Simon Ekpa, so many fools in this shithol that falls for every little scam thrown on them, they can never reason in-between the lines of what they're reading. Fools everywhere.
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by PharoahIII: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2022
1.9 billion can barely arm 2000 people and I'm talking small arms here, no MANPADS, no howitzers, no tanks, no Sams, just ordinary assault rifles. Except he doesn't want to go down the war route, but then what if Nigeria attacks biafra as they did in 1967 and force another war down our throats, then we will be forced down the war route, again, rather unprepared. 1.9 billion is grossly insufficient. War is a very expensive business. Proof that this guy called Simon is just scamming people. As things stand Biafra can never defeat Nigeria in a war, it is almost impossible. It's would require years and years of meticulous planning.
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by rolams(m): 12:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
nedu666:

Everyone knows ekpa is a scam. The last fund raising he did for two nights in a row generated a gigantic, eye popping, $2. Nobody told the mugu to stop

I dey tell you.
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by Born2Breed(f): 12:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
FreeBiafra2018:
You're actually the biggest fool and dumbest idiot here to think the person behind the account that you're chatting with is actually Simon Ekpa, so many fools in this shithol that falls for every little scam thrown on them, they can never reason in-between the lines of what they're reading. Fools everywhere.

What makes you think your demigod is not on nairaland or don't read comments here?

Most social media sychophants are all here with different monikers.

But the idi0t in you think like a mor0n,who is Simon Ekpa that's bigger than naira land, that nitwit with a bunch of dumbass followers like you is the one you think is larger than life.

You are such a bastard to attack me the way you attack your silly mother. You and members of your terrorist organisation are all f00ls. Uwazurike used you and made millions, kanu used your head like ping pong to make money to galivant round the world to sleep with prostitutes, now is one small boy Simon who does not even knows the road to his fathers house, using buffo0ns like you to destroy the land his father had no stake in.

Simon idi0t is here or not,I don't give a hoot,my message here is actually for wasted semen like you to read that you nothing and worst than a blind bat

Ewu albino!

Thunder faya ur isi.
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by FreeBiafra2018(m): 4:02pm On Aug 13, 2022
Born2Breed:

What makes you think your demigod is not on nairaland or don't read comments here?

Most social media sychophants are all here with different monikers.

But the idi0t in you think like a mor0n,who is Simon Ekpa that's bigger than naira land, that nitwit with a bunch of dumbass followers like you is the one you think is larger than life.

You are such a bastard to attack me the way you attack your silly mother. You and members of your terrorist organisation are all f00ls. Uwazurike used you and made millions, kanu used your head like ping pong to make money to galivant round the world to sleep with prostitutes, now is one small boy Simon who does not even knows the road to his fathers house, using buffo0ns like you to destroy the land his father had no stake in.

Simon idi0t is here or not,I don't give a hoot,my message here is actually for wasted semen like you to read that you nothing and worst than a blind bat

Ewu albino!

Thunder faya ur isi.
My intention was never to exchange words with you, at least not with a brainless hoe like you, but to point out your stupidity and idiocy to the reasonable public because you can never understand, not without a functional brain.

I never said that Nairaland is too small for Simon Ekpa to be, but it takes common sense to read through the posts and replys by that slowpoke using Simon Ekpa's name to hallucinate, it takes ordinary sense which you lack to understand that the hungry urchin is not Simon Ekpa.

How could a presumed human with sense assume that because one idiot used the Monika "Simon Ekpa" and then he's automatically Simon Ekpa. slowpoke!
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by NuclearWinter: 12:02pm On Aug 14, 2022
IPOB levy collectors will be going to every street and village in the east to collect the money
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2022
holsconcept:
Please, don't be quick to judge. This is a struggle for the realisation of their dreamed country. If u cannot donate, do not discourage others.
God bless you Umu Chineke

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:49am On Aug 15, 2022
FreeBiafra2018:
So in your mind now, you believe Simon Ekpa is the on that has this jobless time to come here and open account and start spewing this kind of trash? Are you that dumb? From the write up and the reasoning therein, can't you observe that the person behind the account is obviously a jobless and low IQ riff raff? You people always fall for every little nonsense. God forbid!
ekperima

Mazi Simon Ekpa
Re: I Need 1.9 Billion To Restore Biafra In The Next 6 Months - Simon Ekpa by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:54am On Aug 15, 2022
FreeBiafra2018:
My intention was never to exchange words with you, at least not with a brainless hoe like you, but to point out your stupidity and idiocy to the reasonable public because you can never understand, not without a functional brain.

I never said that Nairaland is too small for Simon Ekpa to be, but it takes common sense to read through the posts and replys by that slowpoke using Simon Ekpa's name to hallucinate, it takes ordinary sense which you lack to understand that the hungry urchin is not Simon Ekpa.

How could a presumed human with sense assume that because one idiot used the Monika "Simon Ekpa" and then he's automatically Simon Ekpa. slowpoke!
efulefu

Mazi Simon Ekpa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Likes Of Kwankwaso Reason Nigeria’s Still World’s Poverty Capital — Peter Obi / Benue State Government Acquired Innoson Vehicles For Security / If I Can't Get It, I Will Recommend Tinubu: Kwankwaso

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.