Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Precautions For This Time Of Spiritual Warfare - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Precautions For This Time Of Spiritual Warfare (1145 Views)

Precautions For Disassembly Of Centrifugal Pump / Instructions And Precautions For Injection / If You Could Rename Yourself, What Will It Be This Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Precautions For This Time Of Spiritual Warfare by HelpYourself(m): 11:29am On Jul 06, 2022
In these days there is alot going on. The alarming rate at which people are being hunkered down by spiritual chains is just strange.

Most of these young men into yahoo rely on some sort of spiritual enhancers to subvert the will of their target and feed off the aura of your astral body to Futher make them impose their will on their target victims.

FOR LADIES ONLY

If you feel you must have slept with a yahoo boy or interact with them sexually in any way it is likely they may have placed or tried to place a spirit spell on you to enhance their progress.

1. Get a young female kitten and start training it as a pet anytime such men who use ladies approach you immediately they enter that room where you keep your pet cat it will spoil their charms . Mind you those who know won't like to be intimate with you in your home they will rather take you out if they are stubborn to a place they have prepared but if you have bonded well with your pet it's aura will always be with you.

2. If you feel you are going to be with someone who has invited himself spiritually, get raw bitter kola 5 pieces and soak it in rain water (pure rain water) soak this bitter kola in it for 3 days use this liquid to wash yourself before you are with him and put drops at the foot of your door. Under your bed place a circle of salt. Whatever charms he came with to sleep with you will died immediately.

This one is mostly for revenge : those men who sleep with you because they feel they are big men and use you dump you well this will deal server damage to them. Those men who promsied to marry you and left you.
3. If you feel someone has already taken your aura / star , to enhance himself there is a way to reverse this but it will hurt him badly. You will have to get his semen. Maybe damage the toilet of the restroom so when he disposed of the condom you can retrieve it later since it won't flush or secondly piece the condom with a needle so some of the semen goes into you then use a cotton bud to get some out.

On your menses get the blood and draw the 6 armed star in a circle . Stand naked in your room get out his semen and use all his names (note this is very important) (there is an incarnation you must repeat 3 times , ask those Alfa around you or those string prophets they will know it ) then drop his semen into a white neevrbused handkerchief and set it on fire . As the falme burns his health, his good fortune his favour and sanity will be eroded.

You will begin to hear stories of his once peaceful life begin to take turns upside down, his job his career his life will turn to ashes. He will run mad with depression or die.

Now let me state this. If you use this spell on someone who hasn't equally hurt you to this extreme measures just know it will backfire and stick to you. I don't need to say more but all your life will be a desert of sorrows.

You can use the above spell also, If there is a boss who has collosnized you and turned your life to his sex slave because you are afraid of losing your job and so on.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precautions For This Time Of Spiritual Warfare by HelpYourself(m): 11:31am On Jul 06, 2022
Now if you were raped. The above spell is also good of you can be calm enough or just get the semen and take it to a spiritualist for help

4. There is a spell which I feel maybe I shouldn't share here. It is not something I recommend to be used cautiously. It is very dangerous but anyways, we are here for educational purposes aren't we ?

Okay now this spell is used if you are a preacher , orator , leader , motivator , business owner ..etc

It gives you an eye which if people gaze into everything you project and say or do they will belive .

But.. there is a but. Not everyone can have it. You must have been born on a particular month and day to be allowed to access and use this spell or you would go mad and become permanently blind

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Precautions For This Time Of Spiritual Warfare by ramaju: 2:56pm On Jul 06, 2022
Goodafternoon dear. What of a Situation a lady places spell on a man's spirit to feed off his star to prosper?
Re: Precautions For This Time Of Spiritual Warfare by HelpYourself(m): 2:12am On Jul 07, 2022
ramaju:
Goodafternoon dear. What of a Situation a lady places spell on a man's spirit to feed off his star to prosper?
Apologies for the late reply .

You see women and men are not wired the same ... Men have to groom their aura , women receive naturally from the world... So a woman doesn't need to feed off a man ... A woman's aura is like a solar panel powered battery, a generator can charge it , so can electricity from Nepa, but also the sun can charge it when it's set up and aligned correctly.

For a woman to gain aura of spirit strength all she has to do is align properly in life, which means live properly in accordance with the spirit laws of life and she gains aura strength so she doesn't need any thing else. This is why you don't see women needing to do such and why spiritually women are always the source for ritual power and aura strength.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precautions For This Time Of Spiritual Warfare by HelpYourself(m): 9:17am On Jul 07, 2022
GofuckYourself:

Apologies for the late reply .

You see women and men are not wired the same ... Men have to groom their aura , women receive naturally from the world... So a woman doesn't need to feed off a man ... A woman's aura is like a solar panel powered battery, a generator can charge it , so can electricity from Nepa, but also the sun can charge it when it's set up and aligned correctly.

For a woman to gain aura of spirit strength all she has to do is align properly in life, which means live properly in accordance with the spirit laws of life and she gains aura strength so she doesn't need any thing else. This is why you don't see women needing to do such and why spiritually women are always the source for ritual power and aura strength.
Mind you this only applies when the woman leaves a good life hence she would have a string aura . So when I hear of women worried yahoo boys will use them trust me a woman who lives very waywardly and materially has weak aura compared to a woman who lives pure and good.. they two are not the same, neither will their aura or spirit power. Neither will their prayers work the same.

Thank you

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Precautions For This Time Of Spiritual Warfare by ramaju: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2022
GofuckYourself:

Mind you this only applies when the woman leaves a good life hence she would have a string aura . So when I hear of women worried yahoo boys will use them trust me a woman who lives very waywardly and materially has weak aura compared to a woman who lives pure and good.. they two are not the same, neither will their aura or spirit power. Neither will their prayers work the same.
Thank you

Thank you for the explanation.

My question is beacause there
is likelihood of a woman robbing a man of his grace spiritually, thus living the man grappling to
barely survive and this happens after sex with a particular lady. Is there a thing such a man can do to subvert such apart from abstaining from sex with such woman? I have heard cases where they said a man's wealth and goodwill started dwindling after sexual encounter with certain woman.

1 Like

Re: Precautions For This Time Of Spiritual Warfare by HelpYourself(m): 8:53pm On Jul 07, 2022
ramaju:

Thank you for the explanation.

My question is beacause there
is likelihood of a woman robbing a man of his grace spiritually, thus living the man grappling to
barely survive and this happens after sex with a particular lady. Is there a thing such a man can do to subvert such apart from abstaining from sex with such woman? I have heard cases where they said a man's wealth and goodwill started dwindling after sexual encounter with certain woman.

She isn't robbing him... You can't just conclude because there are alot of sides to this.

Has he been marked ? Is there a lesser demon or a moon child attached to him?
Is he battling some sort of addiction that has lowered his spirit bridge to allow temporary possession by a base spirit addicted to sex which uses temporary possession to get gratification of its needs hence it taints his aura affecting his good fortune?

Does he have a spirit wound on his astral body from either his direct actions or a spell placed on him?
Has he stained this own hands by placing a spell on someone before or played with the thoughts too long in the past ?

Alot of sides to this and can't just conclude or say do this or that.
He should seek out someone to have s look at him and before concluding.

The lady in question might be entirely innocent or maybe he hurt someone or some lady in the past who decided to scryd away his luck.

Spiritually there are just no one size fits all answers because the situations are as diverse as the human spirits .

Thanks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Precautions For This Time Of Spiritual Warfare by RenaissanceMann: 1:19pm On Oct 01, 2022
How can I reach you please? I have seen several of your posts across Nairaland. I was totally ignorant of the spiritual world and it has cost me dearly.

I consider myself born again, and I like to think my life is turning around, but I need a lot of knowledge for myself and others.

Thank you.

GofuckYourself:
In these days there is alot going on. The alarming rate at which people are being hunkered down by spiritual chains is just strange.

Most of these young men into yahoo rely on some sort of spiritual enhancers to subvert the will of their target and feed off the aura of your astral body to Futher make them impose their will on their target victims.

FOR LADIES ONLY

If you feel you must have slept with a yahoo boy or interact with them sexually in any way it is likely they may have placed or tried to place a spirit spell on you to enhance their progress.

1. Get a young female kitten and start training it as a pet anytime such men who use ladies approach you immediately they enter that room where you keep your pet cat it will spoil their charms . Mind you those who know won't like to be intimate with you in your home they will rather take you out if they are stubborn to a place they have prepared but if you have bonded well with your pet it's aura will always be with you.

2. If you feel you are going to be with someone who has invited himself spiritually, get raw bitter kola 5 pieces and soak it in rain water (pure rain water) soak this bitter kola in it for 3 days use this liquid to wash yourself before you are with him and put drops at the foot of your door. Under your bed place a circle of salt. Whatever charms he came with to sleep with you will died immediately.

This one is mostly for revenge : those men who sleep with you because they feel they are big men and use you dump you well this will deal server damage to them. Those men who promsied to marry you and left you.
3. If you feel someone has already taken your aura / star , to enhance himself there is a way to reverse this but it will hurt him badly. You will have to get his semen. Maybe damage the toilet of the restroom so when he disposed of the condom you can retrieve it later since it won't flush or secondly piece the condom with a needle so some of the semen goes into you then use a cotton bud to get some out.

On your menses get the blood and draw the 6 armed star in a circle . Stand naked in your room get out his semen and use all his names (note this is very important) (there is an incarnation you must repeat 3 times , ask those Alfa around you or those string prophets they will know it ) then drop his semen into a white neevrbused handkerchief and set it on fire . As the falme burns his health, his good fortune his favour and sanity will be eroded.

You will begin to hear stories of his once peaceful life begin to take turns upside down, his job his career his life will turn to ashes. He will run mad with depression or die.

Now let me state this. If you use this spell on someone who hasn't equally hurt you to this extreme measures just know it will backfire and stick to you. I don't need to say more but all your life will be a desert of sorrows.

You can use the above spell also, If there is a boss who has collosnized you and turned your life to his sex slave because you are afraid of losing your job and so on.
Re: Precautions For This Time Of Spiritual Warfare by HelpYourself(m): 6:46am On Oct 10, 2022
RenaissanceMann:
How can I reach you please? I have seen several of your posts across Nairaland. I was totally ignorant of the spiritual world and it has cost me dearly.

I consider myself born again, and I like to think my life is turning around, but I need a lot of knowledge for myself and others.

Thank you.

send a DM I will reply with contact details
Re: Precautions For This Time Of Spiritual Warfare by HelpYourself(m): 12:05pm On Oct 16, 2022
RenaissanceMann:

Thank you.

The void that speaks ..

Interesting. Send a DM traveller

Regards
Re: Precautions For This Time Of Spiritual Warfare by Semental1: 4:29pm On Oct 16, 2022
GofuckYourself:

The void that speaks ..

Interesting. Send a DM traveller

Regards

Seems I'm in the ship with the op. I did send you DM yesterday but I am sorry I didn't ask before doing so. I would like to have certain knowledge about spirituality. I will send you another DM.

Thanks.
Re: Precautions For This Time Of Spiritual Warfare by HelpYourself(m): 5:26pm On Oct 19, 2022
Semental1:

Seems I'm in the ship with the op. I did send you DM yesterday but I am sorry I didn't ask before doing so. I would like to have certain knowledge about spirituality. I will send you another DM.

Thanks.

Noted
Re: Precautions For This Time Of Spiritual Warfare by TheManPregnant: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2022
GofuckYourself:

Noted

Do well to inform them about your service charge up front wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

OBJ or STELLA? who really needed plastic surgery? / Vieira (NL) is Back! / August 12th, 2006!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.