Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,106 members, 7,814,882 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Cheapest Ways To Send Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cheapest Ways To Send Money (966 Views)

[b]Find The Best Ways To Send Money From The UK And US To Nigeria[/b] / Send Money From The UK To Nigeria At ₦595 To £1 (best Rates Guaranteed) / 16 Year Old Girl Asking Me To Send The Picture Of My Dick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheapest Ways To Send Money by ultrapost: 6:19pm On Nov 13, 2022
Sending money internationally can be stressful, especially if you're working with a limited budget. Thankfully, there are many ways to save on international transfers! Here are five of my favorite ways to get the best deal when sending money abroad:

What is the cheapest way to send money internationally?

There are many different options for sending money internationally. The cheapest way to send money internationally is through a bank, however this can often take up to 3 days and may result in high transfer fees.

A cheaper way to send money internationally is through a currency exchange provider; however, you may have less control over the transfer process (i.e., no option to choose a particular date). If speed and convenience are your primary concerns, you might consider using a money transfer company.

These services usually allow you to choose when your funds will arrive at their destination; however they tend to charge higher fees than banks or peer-to-peer networks because of their lower overhead costs. Finally, if both speed/convenience and price are important factors for you then it's worth checking out some of the new peer-to-peer networks like (website name) which provide low cost transfers without sacrificing any of these factors!

Cheapest ways to send money internationally

-International bank transfers: This is the most common way to send money internationally and it’s also usually the cheapest. However, it can take anywhere from 1-7 business days for your funds to reach their destination.

-Peer-to-peer networks (like ): These services let you transfer money directly between individuals without any middlemen or fees attached. They’re ideal for people who are sending smaller amounts because they tend not to accept larger transactions than $1,000 USD or so.

- MoneyGram and Western Union: These are two of the most well-known money transfer services in the world. They offer cheap fees and fast delivery times, but they also charge high fees for each transfer (usually around 10% of the amount).

-Bitcoin: If you want to send money internationally without paying any fees whatsoever, then bitcoin is probably your best bet! It’s a peer-to-peer digital currency that doesn’t rely on banks or governments to operate.

Tips for getting the cheapest deal when sending money internationally

Here are some tips that will help you get the cheapest deal when sending money internationally.

Check the exchange rate: Make sure you check the exchange rate before choosing a service to send your money. Some providers charge different amounts based on their rate, so it's best to compare them all first.

Check fees: The cost of sending money should always be in addition to whatever fee your bank charges for international transfers, which can vary depending on how much you have transferred in total and where you live (if you're not sure what bank account has been linked with your PayPal account). If a provider doesn't show their fees up front or explain them clearly, move on!

Transfer speed: You want to know how long it takes for them to handle funds once they've received them from PayPal—and whether there are any guarantees about speed of delivery if something goes wrong along the way (such as an intermediary being slow at processing payments). For example, one provider may offer next-day delivery while another might promise same day delivery; this is especially important if time is critical!

What should I keep in mind when sending money abroad?

There are a few things to keep in mind when sending money abroad:

-Sending money internationally can be expensive. It's important to check whether your provider has any hidden fees or charges before you send the funds.

-When you're sending money, it might take a while to reach its destination (this depends on where the recipient lives and how they want their funds delivered).

-Some banks and providers only allow you to send money in your own currency. This can make it more expensive and time-consuming, but it's worth checking if this is the case with yours.

-Money transfer services have different exchange rates. This means that when you compare the costs of transferring different amounts, the results may vary significantly depending on what amount you're sending!

-It can be difficult to find the best deal.

-Some money transfer providers charge hidden fees and additional charges, which add to the total cost of transfer. It's worth checking these before transferring any funds.

-Some providers offer a range of different services, including currency exchange and international money transfer. These may not be the best option if you're looking for a way to send money abroad quickly and easily.

Conclusion

Sending money abroad can be expensive, but there are ways to save on the exchange rate and transaction fees. You’ll need to do some research into which service is best for you, but if you choose wisely then you can enjoy lower rates and better customer service than some of their competitors.

Hamnah Aamir

Hamnah is a content & copywriter for finance, SaaS, and business. She works with companies to improve their search engine visibility and take their content from good to great. Reach her at linkedin.com/in/hamnahaamir.
Re: Cheapest Ways To Send Money by Chukatabra: 11:42pm On May 18, 2023
As a freelancer who have a lot of clients, I make use of https://changera.co/ to send and receive money internationally. They haven't failed me yet to be frank
Re: Cheapest Ways To Send Money by kollah66: 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2023
send money and make money
If you are in the U.K and want to send money to Nigeria, sign up for this apps using my code

Nala: KOLA-326464 Get 10£ when you send 100£ and above
Lemfi: OLUTY9HG Get 10£ when you send 100£ and above
World remit: REFER2B9RB18T1LC1 Get 5£ when you send 50£ and above
Taptap send: OLUTOBI1 (add as promo code) 5£ is added to your first 1£ transfer and above
PESA: kollah66 Get 5£ when you send 50£ and above

(1) (Reply)

Unfinished Books / Hiya / My Gift of appreciation 2all FBT Gurus/Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.