Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Seafarers Vacancy (messboy) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Seafarers Vacancy (messboy) (668 Views)

Seafarers Urgent Job Alert! / Seafarers Job Notice / Seafarers Job Advert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seafarers Vacancy (messboy) by femmoy(m): 1:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Good afternoon good people of Nairaland,I'm in need of a job as a Messboy on any kind of vessels, I have the below qualifications.

•STCW Basic Safety Training
• Seaman's Record Book and Certificate of Discharge
• Certificate of Proficiency for Seafarers with Security Awareness and Designated Security Duties (ISPS)
• International Passport
• yellow fever immunization card.

I am open to any links or offers ASAP.
Kindly assist.
God bless you as you help me.

You can reach me on femmoy@gmail.com

Mods, please help me put it on FP for more views.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Seafarers Vacancy (messboy) by femmoy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 06, 2022
Over 70views and no comments, lalasticlala please help me push it to FP,I need more viewers and comments.
Thanks.
Re: Seafarers Vacancy (messboy) by Lambasta: 3:34pm On Jul 06, 2022
You no serious that's why there is no comment. Just wan patronize you.
First why must you put yabatech, many qualified marine engineers from other schools are there. Secondly how do you wish to be contacted with no phone or email address. Everyone cannot be carzy at the same time.

femmoy:
Over 70views and no comments, lalasticlala please help me push it to FP,I need more viewers and comments.
Thanks.
Re: Seafarers Vacancy (messboy) by femmoy(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lambasta:
You no serious that's why there is no comment. Just wan patronize you.
First why must you put yabatech, many qualified marine engineers from other schools are there. Secondly how do you wish to be contacted with no phone or email address. Everyone cannot be carzy at the same time.

Thanks for the feedback,I'll make amendments asap. Thanks again.
Re: Seafarers Vacancy (messboy) by Lambasta: 3:47pm On Jul 06, 2022
You will get an email soon, I have forwarded to some guys that I know can do the job and have the proficiency.

femmoy:

Thanks for the feedback,I'll make amendments asap. Thanks again.
Re: Seafarers Vacancy (messboy) by femmoy(m): 3:52pm On Jul 06, 2022
Lambasta:
You will get an email soon, I have forwarded to some guys that I know can do the job and have the proficiency.

God bless you real good bro. I'm so grateful.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy / Who Can Teach Me AUTOCAD / Job Vacancies !!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.