Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,724 members, 7,820,512 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Who Can Teach Me AUTOCAD - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Can Teach Me AUTOCAD (675 Views)

Please, Who Can Teach Me. / Who Is Ready To Take Me As A Brother And Teach Me How To Make Money? / Can Anyone Teach Me How To Drive For #5,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Teach Me AUTOCAD by edwinmiles(f): 7:22pm On Jan 06, 2023
Please l am dearly in need of Autocad training, I wish l have the funds but can't afford it for now
I don't mind starting from the basic training
I can afford data cost.

Below is my email address
Lindyway726@gmail.com
Re: Who Can Teach Me AUTOCAD by elpee2015(m): 7:44pm On Jan 06, 2023
If you don't mind data costs, I can send you the link to videos you can use and practice tests. Also if you don't mind, we can be study buddies as I just started learning as well

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me AUTOCAD by yrhuhfy113: 8:01pm On Jan 06, 2023
edwinmiles:
Please l am dearly in need of Autocad training, I wish l have the funds but can't afford it for now
I don't mind starting from the basic training
I can afford data cost.

Below is my email address
Lindyway726@gmail.com

DON'T put yourself out there like a damsel in distress and let wrong guys prey on you in the name of HELP.....

ARE YOU SAYING, you do not know about YOUTUBE? Pls go to youtube and learn everything you need. You didnt have to come here to expose yourself.... go to youtube and learn at your own pace.

NO ONE WHO TRULY WORKS WITH AUTOCAD WILL DEDICATE THEIR TIME TO TEACH YOU UNLESS THEY GET SOMETHING ELSE FROM YOU IN RETURN...

This is 2023... BE WISE

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Teach Me AUTOCAD by cassidy1996(m): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2023
YouTube is your friend
Re: Who Can Teach Me AUTOCAD by elpee2015(m): 11:26pm On Jan 06, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

DON'T put yourself out there like a damsel in distress and let wrong guys prey on you in the name of HELP.....

ARE YOU SAYING, you do not know about YOUTUBE? Pls go to youtube and learn everything you need. You didnt have to come here to expose yourself.... go to youtube and learn at your own pace.

NO ONE WHO TRULY WORKS WITH AUTOCAD WILL DEDICATE THEIR TIME TO TEACH YOU UNLESS THEY GET SOMETHING ELSE FROM YOU IN RETURN...

This is 2023... BE WISE

It's interesting how people just pick up on things they don't have full understanding of and mislead people who genuinely needs or seek for help without offering concrete solutions.
Let me educate you a bit. I don't think you have ever being on any virtual learning platform nor heard about the term 'peer learning '.
Yeah YouTube! Have you learnt anything from YouTube? Does YouTube have practice exercises? Can you learn a technical skill without practice?
Btw what do you know about autocad? Data engineers and software engineers still have fora where they share ideas and mentor others, talkless of technical drawing/cad (computer aided design).
But just like you said "this is 2023 ....be wise", don't just be wise, be smartly wise, refrain from talking about things you don't have concise information about rather express your concerns. Not everyone on the internet is a troll or monster, some people genuinely offer help to others.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me AUTOCAD by yrhuhfy113: 11:33pm On Jan 06, 2023
elpee2015:

It's interesting how people just pick up on things they don't have full understanding of and mislead people who genuinely needs or seek for help without offering concrete solutions.
Let me educate you a bit. I don't think you have ever being on any virtual learning platform nor heard about the term 'peer learning '.
Yeah YouTube! Have you learnt anything from YouTube? Does YouTube have practice exercises? Can you learn a technical skill without practice?
Btw what do you know about autocad? Data engineers and software engineers still have fora where they share ideas and mentor others, talkless of technical drawing/cad (computer aided design).
But just like you said "this is 2023 ....be wise", don't just be wise, be smartly wise, refrain from talking about things you don't have concise information about rather express your concerns. Not everyone on the internet is a troll or monster, some people genuinely offer help to others.

Well you have a point.... But, this is NIGERIA, so don't go painting a pics as if its safe to just trust anyone who offers help online. By the way, I am a software developer, a seasoned programmer... so I know what I am saying when I say she can learn everything in YOUTUBE.... I learned mathlab in 3 months on youtube and got jobs by the sixth month, so I know what I am talking about.... if she wants to share ideas she can find it on the same youtube platform while learning.... there is structure for that already there... not NAIRALAND, abeg

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Teach Me AUTOCAD by elpee2015(m): 1:49am On Jan 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

Well you have a point.... But, this is NIGERIA, so don't go painting a pics as if its safe to just trust anyone who offers help online. By the way, I am a software developer, a seasoned programmer... so I know what I am saying when I say she can learn everything in YOUTUBE.... I learned mathlab in 3 months on youtube and got jobs by the sixth month, so I know what I am talking about.... if she wants to share ideas she can find it on the same youtube platform while learning.... there is structure for that already there... not NAIRALAND, abeg

Yes this is Nigeria, we are the ones who made it what it is today, but for Nigeria to be better, we should not just change leadership, we should change ourselves as well. The change can begin with you and I. We should genuinely offer help to people and hope they reciprocate it to others hopefully we can get a multiplier effect.
Are you saying you learned everything that made you 'a seasoned programmer' on YouTube?
We are all different and whichever platform makes learning easier for us is alright, as long as we gained a thing or two.
Lastly, don't castigate nairaland, some of us have received tremendous help/gain through nairaland (reason why I try to help here). Nairaland is a forum where you can source for information about anything.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me AUTOCAD by yrhuhfy113: 6:02am On Jan 07, 2023
elpee2015:

Yes this is Nigeria, we are the ones who made it what it is today, but for Nigeria to be better, we should not just change leadership, we should change ourselves as well. The change can begin with you and I. We should genuinely offer help to people and hope they reciprocate it to others hopefully we can get a multiplier effect.
Are you saying you learned everything that made you 'a seasoned programmer' on YouTube?
We are all different and whichever platform makes learning easier for us is alright, as long as we gained a thing or two.
Lastly, don't castigate nairaland, some of us have received tremendous help/gain through nairaland (reason why I try to help here). Nairaland is a forum where you can source for information about anything.

YES SIR... I learned the Major programming languages I know now from youtube and also learned how to get remote jobs through linkedin on youtube and I work remotely from 2018 till date. I don't mean freelance, I mean work. I have three online jobs... and several offline business like importation which I also learned from youtube.

All I am saying is, unless there is a major thread for programmers and ict peeps that has been verified and proven to be free of scammers..... everyone seeking help should be careful. A person who is genuinely ready to learn without paying needs youtube because those who genuinely have the skill and are practically proficient are busy making use of it, so no time to teach.

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Teach Me AUTOCAD by Tenshades(m): 8:30am On Jan 07, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

YES SIR... I learned the Major programming languages I know now from youtube and also learned how to get remote jobs through linkedin on youtube and I work remotely from 2018 till date. I don't mean freelance, I mean work. I have three online jobs... and several offline business like importation which I also learned from youtube.

All I am saying is, unless there is a major thread for programmers and ict peeps that has been verified and proven to be free of scammers..... everyone seeking help should be careful. A person who is genuinely ready to learn without paying needs youtube because those who genuinely have the skill and are practically proficient are busy making use of it, so no time to teach.

GBAM

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me AUTOCAD by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jan 07, 2023
Re: Who Can Teach Me AUTOCAD by juitar(m): 8:34pm On Jan 08, 2023
I stay in Lagos, if you stay around Ipaja, I can give u AutoCAD 2022 software. But don't really have time to teach. I barely use it for now, but it's not difficult to use.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Teach Me AUTOCAD by juitar(m): 8:36pm On Jan 08, 2023
juitar:
I stay in Lagos, if you stay around Ipaja, I can give u AutoCAD 2022 software. But don't really have time to teach. I barely use it for now, but it's not difficult to use.

I think I still have some AutoCAD videos I downloaded with torrent on my laptop

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Apply For Work And Study With A Free Visa Sponsorship In Canada �� / Freelance Writer Needed! / Urgently Wanted!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.