Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,628 members, 7,816,588 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:33 PM

Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan (5687 Views)

Edo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel On Impeachment Of Shaibu / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Impeachment: Rauf Olaniyan Outsmarts Governor Makinde - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by Kwanza: 2:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
The Oyo State House of Assembly, Wednesday, directed the state Chief Judge to set up a panel of seven people to investigate the allegation of gross misconduct against the Deputy Governor, Mr. Rauf Olaniyan.

This was contained in a Motion jointly moved by the Majority leader, Hon Sanjo Onaolapo and Hon Akintunde Olajide, during plenary Wednesday.

The Assembly also directed the panel to report its findings within three months of its appointment.
https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2022/07/06/breaking-oyo-assembly-directs-cj-to-set-up-panel-to-investigate-deputy-governor

Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by Helpfromabove1(m): 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Just say makinde assembly

17 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by chatinent: 2:48pm On Jul 06, 2022
Them them.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by willexyaho(m): 2:59pm On Jul 06, 2022
Ok

Thank God for TTC

All I can say is be Obedient to get your PVC
Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by GboyegaD(m): 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
The expectation is specific which is good however, the approach is wrong. Why tell them the number of those to be in the panel? The judiciary doesn't report to the legislative arm as such, there's a great need for courtesy when making request.

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:00pm On Jul 06, 2022
Shame on all all corrupt politicians

7 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by adewumiopeyemi(m): 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
Please help me ask the guys above me which job does he do
I keep seeing him
In all the thread

He know him sef

grin grin grin grin

Nigeria which way

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by McOluOmo: 3:01pm On Jul 06, 2022
post=114478450:
Shame on all all corrupt politicians

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by SlavaUkraini: 3:02pm On Jul 06, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

I keep seeing him
In all the thread

He know him sef

grin grin grin grin

Nigeria which way

Nairalanders with their bad mouth say the guy dey Grill Vulture give people to eat...

I am not certain if that is the case..

But If It is true, who would blame him... ?

It is the fault of EMI Lokan that brought Buhari to Power who had no serious plan but to frustrate the destiny of our Youths.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by Dembele111: 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by Futuristics(m): 3:03pm On Jul 06, 2022
issoright
meanwhile at a cheap price DM me for your logo and flyer design
Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by famology(m): 3:14pm On Jul 06, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

I keep seeing him
In all the thread

He know him sef

grin grin grin grin

Nigeria which way

For the fact that you see him in all the thread means that you're just as jobless as he is.

2 Likes

Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by Honourable1901(m): 3:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
Na then sabi if them like
Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by Jostoman: 3:35pm On Jul 06, 2022
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Helpfromabove1:
Just say makinde assembly
it wasn't Mattawalle assembly when he impeached his deputy, it wasn't yahaya bello assembly when he also impeached his deputy.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by adioolayi(m): 3:43pm On Jul 06, 2022
It's likely this man won't be impeached..

Let's see how it goes.
Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by Obyangel: 4:17pm On Jul 06, 2022
Allow deputy gov to rest
Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by Theoarhics: 4:36pm On Jul 06, 2022
He's guilty of fraud will surely be the verdict
Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by Nosayer: 4:46pm On Jul 06, 2022
The first time Oyo Assembly actually has a "work" to do.

Like Lawan, like Oyo legislators

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by techWriter3: 5:20pm On Jul 06, 2022
Just believe makinde assembly
Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:09pm On Jul 06, 2022
SlavaUkraini:

Nairalanders with their bad mouth say the guy dey Grill Vulture give people to eat...

I am not certain if that is the case..

But If It is true, who would blame him... ?

It is the fault of EMI Lokan that brought Buhari to Power who had no serious plan but to frustrate the destiny of our Youths.

grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by adewumiopeyemi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

For the fact that you see him in all the thread means that you're just as jobless as he is.

Same also goes to you

Jobless like you

He goat grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by famology(m): 6:12pm On Jul 06, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Same also goes to you

Jobless like you

He goat grin

Fool e pain u abi?

1 Like

Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by adewumiopeyemi(m): 7:21pm On Jul 06, 2022
famology:

Fool e pain u abi?

Lol
Na you he pain
Why do you reply me if he no pain you

Go get a job stop trolling around here on nairaland

If you quote me a again

Na thunder go fire you

Ewu
Re: Oyo Assembly Directs CJ To Set Up Panel To Investigate Rauf Olaniyan by famology(m): 8:51pm On Jul 06, 2022
adewumiopeyemi:

Lol
Na you he pain
Why do you reply me if he no pain you

Go get a job stop trolling around here on nairaland

If you quote me a again

Na thunder go fire you

Ewu

Corpse!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

But Who Asked HAMAS To Invade Israel? / Suspected Herdsmen Kill 7, Injure Others In Fresh Benue Attack / Nigerian Newspapers Are Waste Of Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.