Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1942761 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:46am On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
And the next time someone compares Bryann to WhiteMoney or Laycon, you will bring me multiple clips of them going off like him.

Anything wey WhiteMoney and Laycon wan talk, they were mostly non-confrontational, Bryann is too hot headed for anyone to compare him to those two.

Make una go find another Kumbaya Ambassador hang that tag on their heads.

The comparison is in parts not in whole.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:46am On Aug 09, 2022
nazablossom:

25×-12y=13×y, find xy.

Solution
2(25)-12(xy)=13
Xy=(25x2)-12
xy=50-12
xy=38
38x+2y
.•.xy=40

You are welcome grin

Na this kind maths I see that year, wey make I chop E for WAEC

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2022
MasterSteps:
Diana's skin is on another level, I initially thought Christy O took the cake but with what I'm seeing here, Diana will easily pass for a South African.
So, Nigerians don't have clear skin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 11:48am On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:

The comparison is in parts not in whole.

The parts have to be sufficient enough.

Parts of him are also reminiscent of Miracle, but nobody ever makes such comparisons, it is almost always WhiteMoney for some negative thing, and nobody notices the other WhiteMoneys of the season.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:50am On Aug 09, 2022
damiviolet:

Giel you better wake up wink zudd don dey carry you go where you no know

Lmao grin grin
No be lie. See how the videos take dey sweet. let me go and clean my eyes and reset to default settings.

No ship angry no shipping angry angry
Bella alone!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:51am On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

Na this kind maths I see that year, wey make I chop E for WAEC
Mathematics is a terrorist on its own grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 11:52am On Aug 09, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Let’s not fool ourselves abeg. There’s no way a person that is actively (note the key word actively) employed and has things going on in their lives can manage to actively watch one season of Big Brother Naija without having their work or other aspects of their lives suffer. When I say actively, I’m not talking about watching highlights, eviction shows and parties. I’m talking about people that watch from morning to night. It is impossible for an actively engaged person!!!
How will somebody with a 9 - 5 watch the show from morning to night? That’s an activity allocated for weekends.

Then now you are talking about two seasons in a year. Even Big Brother organizers sef know the kind harm wey dem go do to lazy youths and society with that kain mission undecided
Early this year BBMzansi was broadcast. Many South Africans watched it. Those same people are back on the SMS strap watching BBNaija. Those ones aren’t human, abi? If the government was dishing out good jobs, many people would still remain unemployed. A market will always exist of people who’ll watch the show.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2022
King of the streets!!!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oyetunde49: 11:56am On Aug 09, 2022
Just dropped some votes for Groovy tongue

#Team Hermes

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 11:57am On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

This! This! And This!

There is absolutely nothing exciting about Deji. If they can overlook Dotun, why pine over Deji with his dry voice and even drier personality?

All that guy has going for him is looks, and I am so offended that someone who has Adekunle whispering sweet nothings to them with that panty-wetting voice of his, is even seeing bland Deji. How will they present correct fisherman soup to you, with plenty orishirishi, but you dey eye egusi wey dem no even fry the tomato well?

Women kill me undecided
Ashawo no dey tire for one dickk na! Allyson the slut close marked Adekunle the guy she believed was the hotest and he with his good heart accomodated respected her didn't throw her away like Boma did to Queen!! As the bitch see new fish Deji that is even inferior to the original fish Adekunle she just wan sample new fish!! She was just capping nonsense to people that Adekunle is too smart for her cheesy his intelligence makes her look like a fool cheesy She's just looking for a cute dummy she will shine above cheesy Adekunle too make sense pass her and its bitting her cheesy

Anyways Its typical of sluts and am sure Adekunle must have seen through her but controlling himself not to loose it on her angry which will give her No room to play the victim card !! LasLas my prayers go pursue am with her bad energy out of my Baby's deek cheesy cheesy cheesy He is too good for the bitch undecided

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 11:59am On Aug 09, 2022
meobizy:
How will somebody with a 9 - 5 watch the show from morning to night? That’s an activity allocated for weekends.

There are people even on this thread that watch 247 o and some say they have 9 to 5 jobs sef lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
majamajic:

Groovey is my home boy , his village house is about 10km from mine

A kind of brotherly love for Groovey

Onitsha?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 12:00pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

Parts of him are also reminiscent of Miracle, but nobody ever makes such comparisons, it is almost always WhiteMoney for some negative thing, and nobody notices the other WhiteMoneys of the season.

For someone who had/has both as favourites, I don't even see any similarities between Whitemoney and Bryann.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

I can't find any attribute of miracle in the boy and have stated this before and gave instances...

If there are other WM's clones in the house, you are also at liberty to post about them

... and yes, the parts in comparison are actually sufficient to draw my conclusions
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 12:02pm On Aug 09, 2022
meobizy:

Early this year BBMzansi was broadcast. Many South Africans watched it. Those same people are back on the SMS strap watching BBNaija. Those ones aren’t human, abi? If the government was dishing out good jobs, many people would still remain unemployed. A market will always exist of people who’ll watch the show.

Those ones are lazy youths na. Dem no get job and dem no get interest in finding job or becoming productive members of society cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2022
Beorn:

Maybe because I'm not in their shoes, I can't really tell what they're going through, but I don't see how any societal pressure can make me have an erection for a man. God forbid.
Yeah..
You won't be pressured because it's a heterosexual world...

I get what that guy is saying.
Some of these gays do get married and have kids due to societal pressures in a world skewed towards Heterosexualism.
They are called Undercover gays..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
nazablossom:
So, Nigerians don't have clear skin
Compared to Southies... No..
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:05pm On Aug 09, 2022
Nhazeru:

I wish I can give you a tight hug right now. You described Sheggz the way he is. There's indeed no iota of meanness in him. He simply goes about his own game hurting no one. I choose to see him as good man irrespective of the picture they painted him.

They needed to dime his light for their favorites to shine lipsrsealed

Nothing he does is right... they are forever waiting for his slightest moves and words to drag him to shreds sad

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Threebear:
The level of ignorance here

Assuming I'm a man and I'm gay , I can easily get an erection for a woman ...how ?
Because I might be having sex with Adesua , or liquorose or Erica or Esther or Angel or Tolani or Fancy or Cynthia and the whole time I'm picturing a naked Chris Evans in my mind. grin

Sexuality is who is you're emotionally and sexually attracted to .

Lesbian prostitutes can have sex with male costumers , even fake orgasm but does that make them straight ?

Go to Abuja and you'll see a lot of straight men having sex with other men because of money .

Even a current presidential aspirant have had sex with a lot of straight men because of the money he gives them .

The idea that one must find someone attractive before having sex with them is a theory perpetuated by ignorant minds or people who clearly lack life experience .

Getting it hard is pretty simple ...the question is who really are you getting hard for ?
The woman in your bed or the imagination on your mind ? grin
So, who are the gays this season ?

Because according to you there are usually gays every season!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:07pm On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:

I can't find any attribute of miracle in the boy and have stated this before and gave instances...

If there are other WM's clones in the house, you are also at liberty to post about them

... and yes, the parts in comparison are actually sufficient to draw my conclusions

I found parts of Miracle, albeit much more outspoken, but he says what is in his mind not minding whose ox is gored, and that is how I remember Miracle.

The way he handled Groovy and Beauty is how Miracle used to handle Tobi and CeeC

I see elements of Miracle, not enough of WhiteMoney. He even went to Amaka to ask her if he seems imposing in the house with how he goes for task briefs.

Considering I really felt humoured by WM's antics a lot, I would not support anyone that reminds me of that guy and his pacifying ways.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kendrick93(m): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Threebear:
The earlier you realize that at least 40 percent of the men that have graced this show are gay , the better for you.

That's why the ships keep wrecking like the Titanic ... because once the camera is off and there is no need to keep up the charade , everyone goes their separate ways grin

Enjoy the show for what it is - entertainment ...but don't invest too emotionally in the ships , it always ends badly.

Already I can see at least three gay men, one bisexual and two lesbian women.

No need to ruin the fun for everyone .

Let's just enjoy the show.
Make analysis.
Make speculations

And watch the crowning of new set of stars ,that will fade into obscurity by this time next year . grin
Most People don't realize the amount of gays in the Entertainment industry...
Especially all these modelling agencies
I dey even suspect Ebuka sef...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Beze992(f): 12:08pm On Aug 09, 2022
Giel:

Lmao grin grin
No be lie. See how the videos take dey sweet. let me go and clean my eyes and reset to default settings.

No ship angry no shipping angry angry
Bella alone!!!!!!

I dey ya back!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:10pm On Aug 09, 2022
badinfluence:

For someone who had/has both as favourites, I don't even see any similarities between Whitemoney and Bryann.

Guy, imagine, WhiteMoney ke?

Nothing

He no dey cook

He no dey do peacemaker, na him dey even fight pass sef. He no dey kiss ass.

The only similarity is that they both sing, and even then, Bryann is a far better singer than WM wey dey sing like who dey do soundtrack for Africa Magic

I don't imagine anyone who supported WM had as much headache as Bryann dey give him fans so

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by carammel(f): 12:11pm On Aug 09, 2022
MizzD:

They had the conversation last night. Kayode didn’t let us hear the details though. But she says they are now friends . I’m glad she was asked if she will go back to him if she realizes Deji isn’t all that.

And they really rate dianna in that house .. any little thing doyin will say let’s ask dianna.. Now that the three of them sleep beside one another , Tor.. gossip galore.

I wonder what they all see in deji though. While I admit he may be a spec for some, his bland personality is just a no for me.

Kayode showed a reasonable part of their talk and atleast we now know she wants to eat her cake and have it.
She still wants to be able to kiss Adekunle, sit on his laps, sleep on his bed with no deep strings attached while being with another guy for thrills. That will not be possible in an enclosed place.

Diana is the oracle they run to and the babe already said she is not used to that, she is a baby and always want to be treated like a baby, reason she is not too open to commit to Giddy who she feels like a sugarmom with…

Deji, Bleh, goodluck to those that find him attractive, i would pick an Elo over him.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
3gpvids:

Coming from a waka shege stan
grin
Dan iska

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
badinfluence:

as in lol.. I didn’t stan white money but he won fairly, I don’t understand people beefing winners, winners won because they were the most captivating to the majority voters…

That said, I don’t see white money in Bryann at all, even the slightest percent, ask me, I say will phyna, Hermes and amaka have more white money characteristics.
In fact phyna = white money this season
Bryann = laycon, miracle with a bit of teddy A..

This is my own opinion sha.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:13pm On Aug 09, 2022
Housemates are so nice to Groovy, dem give am wrapper to wear with bonnet

If I dey that house, wo, you go wear crop top and mini skirt

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
PimpasParadise:
Where is my Tatiana ? shocked angry

Hope y'all didn't ban her for being a Tatiana4u cheesy
My haters Hater!!
My Hermesgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:14pm On Aug 09, 2022
Dannyxy:
as in lol.. I didn’t stan white money but he won fairly, I don’t understand people beefing winners, winners won because they were the most captivating to the majority voters…

That said, I don’t see white money in Bryann, ask me, I will phyna, Hermes and amaka have more white money characteristics.
In fact phyna = white money this season
Bryann = laycon, miracle with a bit of teddy A..

This is my own opinion sha.

You sabi

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 12:17pm On Aug 09, 2022
Frm yesterday observation, it’s official 2 say:
Sheggz & Bella are d Main contents of the show rynow

All eyes were on them after Biggie announced there will be a switch in d houses
H8ters rejoiced bcz they thought this will jeopardise Bella & Sheggz grin grin
But God said not on my watch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:18pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oyetunde49:
Just dropped some votes for Groovy tongue

#Team Hermes
Well done!!grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Giel:

Serious kiss oh shocked shocked
And the little ass rub grin
Cute!!!!

Your ship is sailing perfectly. Congrats cheesy
Yes it is,thank you

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.