Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1060) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1942637 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 12:19pm On Aug 09, 2022
Giel:

Lmao. The videos on that Twitter thread are so fun. Especially that stop na video grin
See how I was smiling and laughing with them grin . grin God abeg oh. I no get strength for ship grin. Dotun laughing at 2 of them was the best part.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:20pm On Aug 09, 2022
[s][/s]
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Ashawo no dey tire for one dickk na! Allyson the slut close marked Adekunle the guy she believed was the hotest and he with his good heart accomodated respected her didn't throw her away like Boma did to Queen!! As the bitch see new fish Deji that is even inferior to the original fish Adekunle she just wan sample new fish!! She was just capping [s][/s]nonsense to people that Adekunle is too smart for her cheesy his intelligence makes her look like a fool cheesy She's just looking for a cute dummy she will shine above cheesy Adekunle too make sense pass her and its bitting her cheesy

Anyways Its typical of sluts and am sure Adekunle must have seen through her but controlling himself not to loose it on her angry which will give her No room to play the victim card !! LasLas my prayers go pursue am with her bad energy out of my Baby's deek cheesy cheesy cheesy He is too good for the bitchundecided
Always quick to slut shame..Tueh!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:

See, I am so pained.

The only thing that is giving me hope about Adekunle, is that his story reminds me of how that Ayeba babe roped in my brilliant Ozo and threw him away.

If Ozo's trajectory is anything to go by, then I am, at least, assured, that Adekunle will be massive post show. I no too get hope for his stay in the house, aside praying that girl leaves soon, but post show, she go find am for Dubai hotel and he no go answer angry
Definetly Adekunle Set pass Ozo!
Forget woman matter I never see BBN Guy wey intelligent reach Adekunle!!! His intelligence dey fear people sef cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 12:23pm On Aug 09, 2022
I liked sheggz on the first day
He loved Bella on the first day
Then, I started to like Bella too on the first day
And now I love them both till forever (EQUALLY IS THE WORD!!)

PROUDLY A SHIPPER

I’m a Shameless shella scripted Shipper

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:26pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
Phyna don suffer sha

She's talking about her travails in looking for man.

She say before she saw Level 1 guys, she liked Bryann and Groovy in their Level. She told Bryann, and he told her he's a small boy o, she come discover say he be 22, she cancel am, with Groovy, she also told him, but Beauty kolobi the boy.

Then, she liked Hermes and Eloswag, say she been like Hermes, because she just dey reason "this boy dey like tout", she come ask his age, 21, cancel am. Before she come land at 27-year old Eloswag
cheesy grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:28pm On Aug 09, 2022
Threebear:
The level of ignorance here

Assuming I'm a man and I'm gay , I can easily get an erection for a woman ...how ?
Because I might be having sex with Adesua , or liquorose or Erica or Esther or Angel or Tolani or Fancy or Cynthia and the whole time I'm picturing a naked Chris Evans in my mind. grin

Sexuality is who is you're emotionally and sexually attracted to .

Lesbian prostitutes can have sex with male costumers , even fake orgasm but does that make them straight ?

Go to Abuja and you'll see a lot of straight men having sex with other men because of money .

Even a current presidential aspirant have had sex with a lot of straight men because of the money he gives them .

The idea that one must find someone attractive before having sex with them is a theory perpetuated by ignorant minds or people who clearly lack life experience .

Getting it hard is pretty simple ...the question is who really are you getting hard for ?
The woman in your bed or the imagination on your mind ? grin
Please who is this presidential aspirant?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Threebear:
The level of ignorance here

Assuming I'm a man and I'm gay , I can easily get an erection for a woman ...how ?
Because I might be having sex with Adesua , or liquorose or Erica or Esther or Angel or Tolani or Fancy or Cynthia and the whole time I'm picturing a naked Chris Evans in my mind. grin

Sexuality is who is you're emotionally and sexually attracted to .

Lesbian prostitutes can have sex with male costumers , even fake orgasm but does that make them straight ?

Go to Abuja and you'll see a lot of straight men having sex with other men because of money .

Even a current presidential aspirant have had sex with a lot of straight men because of the money he gives them .

The idea that one must find someone attractive before having sex with them is a theory perpetuated by ignorant minds or people who clearly lack life experience .

Getting it hard is pretty simple ...the question is who really are you getting hard for ?
The woman in your bed or the imagination on your mind ? grin

Take your stupid argument to your father please

This is BBN thread

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2022
Sweetpink:

My Hermesgrin
wink smiley

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
Pillar12:
This Allysyn is a delusional being

[b]This limbo was suffocating poor boda Kunle from the very first day [/b]until boda kunle eventually reciprocated the feelings.

She's now clearing boda Kunle

Normal normal she no dey in the same level with Kunle to be honest

This is one of the wonders of this season for me to be honest sad

We watched her follow this guy bumper to bumper... almost like they were joined at the hips

I dare say something turned her off the guy, i just wonder why she is not sharing with the viewers lipsrsealed

One moment she is pulling Saskay on us, another moment she is yarning dust embarassed

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 12:31pm On Aug 09, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Forget woman matter I never see BBN Guy wey intelligent reach Adekunle!!! His intelligence dey fear people sef cheesy
lol. Ade what? cheesy
He no lace ozo boots when it comes to intelligence. forget say ozo na agbaya simp, him brain na fire.

Ozo is arguably the most intelligent guy to ever grace the bbn show

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oshokhai69:

The fear of eviction is the beginning of wisdom cheesy grin

Normally...na their way nah grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:32pm On Aug 09, 2022
Beorn:

Because variety is the spice of life and some people prefer Egusi soup over fisherman soup.

True story

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
nazablossom:

Teaching bawo grin

He teach am abi e no teach am? grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:34pm On Aug 09, 2022
UncannyGenius:

Atiku
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
Beorn:

Because variety is the spice of life and some people prefer Egusi soup over fisherman soup.

If I give you fish stew, no chop am. angry undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:35pm On Aug 09, 2022
damiviolet:
Biggy it's not fair oooooo........why are the level 2 enjoying the food level 1 worked for......anannn am sure if it were vice versa every where go don scatter
My kunlexy is now labeling eggs that they were suppose to have in excess embarassed

Biggy is desperate to see them fight. They know wetin them dey do grin

I don't know why one house gbas gbos is not enough for them... why must the two houses be rowdy?

Make them leave us with our love island ooo. we are not complaining lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by meobizy(f): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oshokhai69:

There are people even on this thread that watch 247 o and some say they have 9 to 5 jobs sef lipsrsealed
Na corpers wey dey serve for ministries dem be. Nobody with a taxing nine to five will be here all day.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:

True story

Don't encourage that your man, mama. Pity your godson. embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
All these ones do is talk in their mouth, and make me strain my ears
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demnan: 12:36pm On Aug 09, 2022
I'm in oo. Let me feed. I owe you, I'll add you to Bryanna ship chat when it happnes.
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

cheesy grin cheesy

You owe me 1. tongue

https:///G1y63cZoSlV7l2VrXFDCdQ
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Blaxhex: 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
Oshokhai69:

There are people even on this thread that watch 247 o and some say they have 9 to 5 jobs sef lipsrsealed
you are here groaning about something you're guilty of.
Hypocrite much

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Hyland(m): 12:37pm On Aug 09, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Atiku
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:38pm On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:

cheesy

I watched Shella go to bed in each other's arms last night and I don't think I'm ready to retire. shocked shocked lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Secondly: 12:39pm On Aug 09, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:

True true.

That Adekunle looks very intelligent and strategic too.

He could easily command his audience too with that his distinguishable deep voice.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 12:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
safarigirl:
These Island people never mind their business.

Two people will be having private conversation, and that is when someone will remember they did not zip their bag well

Especially Giddyfia embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:41pm On Aug 09, 2022
jikins:

We have gotten to the point where we insult tribes here now? You guys are just too tribalistic nothing else dey una head
You jumped into a private gist with my paddy @playmaker14...

And your daft minded personality couldn't understand it was more of clarifying an issue raised by some ladies in the house. lipsrsealed

Define tribalistic? In not more tham 120words.. grin grin

Akpa-amu

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
Geezeem:

Especially Giddyfia embarassed

Best in interruption

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:42pm On Aug 09, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

He teach am abi e no teach am? grin grin tongue
He try tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Munzy14(m): 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
PimpasParadise:

wink smiley
This una Hermes is strange sha..

Acting more of Pan African.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 09, 2022
Hyland:

Atiku
I won't be surprised though it is possible. Besides, years back when he was the Vice President, Genevieve Nnaji was pimped to him by her handler to f.uck.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:44pm On Aug 09, 2022
Munzy14:

You jumped into a private gist with my paddy @playmaker14...

And your daft minded personality couldn't understand it was more of clarifying an issue raised by some ladies in the house. lipsrsealed

Define tribalistic? In not more tham 120words.. grin grin

Akpa-amu

Hmm! You're learning well Munzy14.

You don dey get my kind of bad mouth.

Wonderful to see you ending someone's career so seamlessly grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Clement1111(m): 12:45pm On Aug 09, 2022
Vibryannt
leave all these agenda
lets go out and vote for bryann,we will reply after 9pm on thursday
people must talk,our own is to punish bryann with votes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.