Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,337 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1944791 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:00am On Aug 10, 2022
MissSpirine:
This nomination process get as e be. Biggie has to do something, i can't imagine loosing back to back and remain sane.

The pressure on the level 2 housemate is crazy, if they loose their wager on Friday, they would never be the same again.

Indeed it needs to change, because clearly, some people are flying under the radar to avoid being nominated, and even that affects their chances.

People that may be strong in certain things, are shying away make dem no notice them to nominate.

Someone suggested that they put the whole house up if they are unable to win HoH, much like the entire house gets immunity if one of them wins, and that seems fair.

Not this one that Cyph has gone, and Khalid may now be evicted. It's too much pressure. Even nomination jitters is a mind fvck.

Someone tried to say, "other seasons would come up, and still come through in tasks", but other seasons did not have house against house. It was either few people being up, so, others could pull weight, or the whole house being up. They did not have to deal with half of the house being up.

See how Phyna gets emotional, yesterday, Bryann said this nomination list is his worst case scenario.

Anyway, if they lose two housemates, I hope Biggie changes the nomination process or reshuffles the house so that Allysyn can go to Level 2 and leave Adekunle alone.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 10:01am On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:
Bella looks lovely this morning

Although, I'm genuinely starting to wonder if she been no bring bra come house, and why she chose to arrive braless.

Nothing dey to use bra carry lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Taliya: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2022
Over 3000 people have signed petition to bring back beauty
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 10:05am On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:
Bella looks lovely this morning

Although, I'm genuinely starting to wonder if she been no bring bra come house, and why she chose to arrive braless.

You don resume your round the clock watching work this momo for your “9 to 5” job. See as your “9 to 5” oga just dey look you grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:10am On Aug 10, 2022
Eeghe:

I know she got the strikes based on the rules. Should that offense get a strike? Throwing away a mic? Biggie should revise his rules

Nando kept a knife under his pillow after threatening Elikem the Tailor. Prezzo broke a bottle and threatened Keagan. Whispering (Erica), Flinging away a mic (Beauty)…even when Erica and Kidd gave cameras the finger…come on bro lipsrsealed
Those things you mentioned would make other housemates feel very unsafe. They must not be lunatics to keep people entertained.
Moreover they had the opportunity to study the rule book. Damaging equipment should have serious consequences. No be them give multichoice money to get all these things.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 10:12am On Aug 10, 2022
MissSpirine:
Bella isn't even top 5 material.

Phyna
Bryann
Hermes
Adekunle
Doyin

These are top 5 materials.
Especially PHYNA

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Adexchelsea19(m): 10:14am On Aug 10, 2022
Taliya:
Over 3000 people have signed petition to bring back beauty
why should they bring her back?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:16am On Aug 10, 2022
Lhimeet:

Nothing dey to use bra carry lipsrsealed

Exactly... Bra is a support mechanism. If there is no need for support, BURN the bra grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 10:18am On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:

Indeed it needs to change, because clearly, some people are flying under the radar to avoid being nominated, and even that affects their chances.

People that may be strong in certain things, are shying away make dem no notice them to nominate.

Someone suggested that they put the whole house up if they are unable to win HoH, much like the entire house gets immunity if one of them wins, and that seems fair.

Not this one that Cyph has gone, and Khalid may now be evicted. It's too much pressure. Even nomination jitters is a mind fvck.

Someone tried to say, "other seasons would come up, and still come through in tasks", but other seasons did not have house against house. It was either few people being up, so, others could pull weight, or the whole house being up. They did not have to deal with half of the house being up.

See how Phyna gets emotional, yesterday, Bryann said this nomination list is his worst case scenario.

Anyway, if they lose two housemates, I hope Biggie changes the nomination process or reshuffles the house so that Allysyn can go to Level 2 and leave Adekunle alone.
I felt for Bryann especially yesterday, our energy god just be like who dem deprive food for one month. I pray biggie revisits the nomination process.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:19am On Aug 10, 2022
DamianX:

Lets hear word.
I don't know why they will be comparing them both but the truth is there's nothing spectacular about Laycon everything na just over hype and pity.

Funny how people think that cos someone won, the person is all that undecided

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Please, does anyone know what Doyin said about Adekunle?

They're accusing her of being bitter on the strap, wetin she talk?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:21am On Aug 10, 2022
Groovy is playing a smart game. He is avoiding advances from Ilebamaka so as not to lose Beauty's voting fans. Sleeping on the couch because Ilebaye slept on his bed. Cos I personally think on a normal normal, he would have moved on to chop those girls without nomination dynamics.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by chiomaP(f): 10:23am On Aug 10, 2022
ThierryJay:
Groovy is playing a smart game. He is avoiding advances from Ilebamaka so as not to lose Beauty's voting fans. Sleeping on the couch because Ilebaye slept on his bed. Cos I personally think on a normal normal, he would have moved on to chop those girls without nomination dynamics.
Lol wait till Saturday night party, if he can successfully overcome chiomzy,I'll personally vote for him ,when next he's up for eviction.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:23am On Aug 10, 2022
Jack500:
If this method of nomination for eviction still continues, all the trenches housemate would have left before the island housemate will start being on the chopping board, none of this trenches people have brain to win HOH. I hope biggie look into that and change the nomination process.

Meanwhile, is pharmsavi still in this house or he has taken voluntary exit, because I didn't see him at all at the presentation.

Them go gree? grin

Shebi they were throwing shades at poshvillers left, right and centre... saying no be by gra gra etc... shouting energy energy, up and down

See them, see extinction cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 10:24am On Aug 10, 2022
ThierryJay:
Or what if he genuinely likes and respect Beauty and wants something with her outside the house?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 10:25am On Aug 10, 2022
People are definitely not normal in this country. Because what the hell is this??

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 10:28am On Aug 10, 2022
It will never be well with this Level 2 house

I just tuned in and saw one girl with wine hair washing plates. I spent 5 minutes wondering which of the girls this was, because she looked much taller than I remembered any of the girls to be. Daniella is the tallest girl, I come dey think, "is it Daniella?" But the girl looked too straight from behind to be Daniella. I couldn't even see her belt, so, I did not see her name.

Ladies and Gentlemen, these people put Groovy in a wig and female clothes angry

14 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:30am On Aug 10, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Or what if he genuinely likes and respect Beauty and wants something with her outside the house?

Yielding to those advances doesn't necessarily mean he doesnt genuinely like Beauty. Without cameras, he might have seen Baye as a casual opportunity for sex while he moves back to Beauty after the show.

I can't shake off that impression of him as per being a male model.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:31am On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:

I just tuned in and saw one girl with wine hair washing plates. I spent 5 minutes wondering which of the girls this was, because she looked much taller than I remembered any of the girls to be. Daniella is the tallest girl, I come dey think, "is it Daniella?" But the girl looked too straight from behind to be Daniella. I couldn't even see her belt, so, I did not see her name.

Thanks. But pictures would have done better justice to your vivid descriptions.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DamiTrendsTV: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2022
See what Biggie Told Hermes after Chomzy rejected his relationship proposal

Read more: https://www.kashbase.com.ng/2022/08/what-biggie-did-to-hermes-after-chomzy-rejected-him.html

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 10:32am On Aug 10, 2022
I took my rants to Twitter but my following na diee cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:32am On Aug 10, 2022
chiomaP:

Lol wait till Saturday night party, if he can successfully overcome chiomzy,I'll personally vote for him ,when next he's up for eviction.

Lol, In other words he is yet to convince you grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:
Just in case anyone wants to re-watch Chizzy's presentation

https://twitter.com/peaceandunityy/status/1557098926267924481?t=tshkFyiEDBbeq9cVubr4eA&s=19

It's easily the best part of the entire presentation. Premium entertainment cheesy

Thank God he is a rider and will be staying till the end grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:33am On Aug 10, 2022
Eeghe:

I know she got the strikes based on the rules. Should that offense get a strike? Throwing away a mic? Biggie should revise his rules

Nando kept a knife under his pillow after threatening Elikem the Tailor. Prezzo broke a bottle and threatened Keagan. Whispering (Erica), Flinging away a mic (Beauty)…even when Erica and Kidd gave cameras the finger…come on bro lipsrsealed

For me, I think the offences deserve strikes if you look at it from the business side of things. On the surface, they may seem like minor issues but the effect if allowed to continue will affect the business...

Usually they give strike to whisperers after several warnings - ultimately, whispering affects the quality of their show and frustrates their consumers. Especially for a show where the inner workings of the mind is what they are exploring and using to make money.

Knowingly damaging equipment or jeopardising equipment also deserves a strike - It costs money to replace these things. Especially in a country where things like that have to be imported. Exchange rate alone is excruciating talk less of the logistics of getting the items into the country.

As for the finger birdy - that finger broke the fourth wall. If a show wants to maintain the fourth wall, then a participant knowingly going against policy deserves discipline.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 10:34am On Aug 10, 2022
I heard Amaka made advances at Groovy but he didn't give her a reply.

How true is this?

Illebaye is another person that won't allow my boy rest.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 10:35am On Aug 10, 2022
badinfluence:
People are definitely not normal in this country. Because what the hell is this??

Even if they are considering bringing her back, it would be unfair to other HMs as she would have undue advantage in having seen what's going on in both houses and strategise accordingly.

It's a hard sell.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demonicus: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2022
WTF Groovy grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Groovy talking about his DQed "wife" to Amaka, the boy is really missing the gal.....

So he is not even worried Africa knows his d*ck size now? Stupid boi lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Zudd: 10:36am On Aug 10, 2022
Sheggz and Bella need to start giving us a better view of all this passionate kiss

https://twitter.com/i/status/1557298520138436608

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 10:39am On Aug 10, 2022
safarigirl:

grin grin grin This is really the right time for groovy to win tail.. His mates are helping his ministry gan... grin

Please take a picture if you can...
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 10:41am On Aug 10, 2022
badinfluence:
Biggie's response to them:

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by COOL10(m): 10:41am On Aug 10, 2022
Eeghe:

I mean, this is my whole point
How can I have watched BBA shows and not find BBN strike offences to be complete jokes?

Whispering, giving a finger to cameras, throwing away a mic, fighting with a lover (at least
Groovy should have been asked if he felt violated- TBoss was shown what Kemen did and she said she felt violated leading to the DQ)
… Groovy should have been asked (lovers fight please)

I retract my calling Groovy strike’s (not without consulting Groovy it should not be a strike)
The only one I am decided about is Ilebaye’s ow
Still voting Groovy- lemme see his game, if any

Eeghe what are you saying?

I didn't want to say anything initially as I felt like I've already said enough on this topic but this your statement irritates me.

If Groovy was the one who got all in Beauty's face multiple times, broke her eyeglasses, threw his mic at her and also hit her, would you have said we should have asked Beauty if she felt violated before disqualifying Groovy?
Would you have made excuses for Groovy the same way you're making excuses for Beauty?
Are you kidding me right now?

Let's not even begin to talk about all the things she did and said to Bryann, Groovy, Ilebaye, Phyna and Amaka. Multiple times she constantly mocked, undermined and indirectly insulted the BBN franchise. We cannot afford to be sentimental here please.

I can't wait for her to be brought back to the house. In fact I need that to happen so that when she finally stabs someone's son or daughter on National Television, all in the name of being drunk, I'll come here to gloat over it and blame the spilled blood on everyone who supported her reintroduction.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) (1107) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.