Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,163 members, 7,867,381 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:55 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1217) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1982404 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2022
homesteady:

More on this -

Sheggz said when they come out, offers for a reality show for him and Bella will come, but he will reject it because he doesn’t want his life to be out in public again.
Bella asked why they should reject it when they will be paying them.
What do they want to showcase? Bella's personality is very boring, Segun has insecurities. I only hope people will notice that he is banking on being a U.k citizen
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
If he is a simp then u and all the straight Men are spineless Simps tongue
A good-looking man with baritone voice, decent, extremely intelligent, a go-getter and other good qualities he possesses, simping for an ugly parasitic Okoye Obaseki who forced herself on him yet discarded the guy like used product. No be juju be that? grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2022
carammel:
On Doyin…
Why are people saying she is chasing men? How many men has she chased in the house.

She liked Sheggz and told him, she saw it wouldn't work, she moved on and they are in good terms.

She met Cyph and they clicked and Cyph returned the energy, she stated it clearly that she didn’t know Cyph that way cos of the distance which is valid and she had to keep her options opened.

Deji came along and she has been on his case, just Deji and no one else.

If she is all about different men, are there no other men in the house? How many has she approached?

What killed her is her expressive nature, Allysyn, Chichi,Chomzy are all like her but their own style is to mark the guy, they will rather not say it.
Chomzy and Chichi can share their body to different men for rocking and we will hail them but Doyin cannot tell a particular man that she likes him.

Ahhbegg.
True!! If Doyin had a faithful man like Adekunle nobody go hear pim for her mouth about man again!! But unfortunately for her Allyson her yeye friend did her dirty by blocking her from Adekunle sad Allyson doesn't just mark men silently she is actually a slut!!!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2022
PimpasParadise:
Chizzy says he dresses to kill. grin
Like how he dealt with that tomatoes sauce lol
Please which girl was chizzy talking to Pharmsavy about
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
carammel:

Islam disprove premarital sex.
It is a sin before God and you have to keep your body holy until after marriage.

Thanks babes.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by adebayal(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2022
This chizzy na funny dude ....I don laugh tire cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I'm not even her fan but there's absolutely nothing wrong in telling men you like them as a lady. You all can't even take half the rejection you dish out.

When you say it for the first time and you get turned down, you should keep it moving, not announcing to everyone shocked. Besides, no be person you like you suppose follow talk? But no, na everybody she go tell, chochocho. undecided undecided undecided

3 weeks, 3 men, who go ever take you serious sef? cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
So you ppl actually believed Phyna beat Bryan ehh...ok oooo

We shall see

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lightway:

grin
I didn't wait to understand. As I tuned on to the trenches and saw the guy capping, I remembered his presentation and laughed away back to the island lol
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hermes: I was shaking and breathing that way in the arena cause it was very cold. I just dey try generate heat.

Me: and some people dey talk say na juju him dey call on. Poor Hermes.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2022
Pharmsavi better listen to Chizzy and leave Diana alone tomorrow. You go chop embarrassment if you chyke her.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thread of deceit.

Losers: BRYANN didn't top the poll

Sheggz people: He isn't a simp

Beauty fans: she was wrongfully disqualified

Losers: Hermes is way older than 21

Everybody is wearing their insecurities on thier necks for all to see.

Whereas, we all know the truth cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Diana. Pharmsavi wants to talk to her tomorrow.
Lightway:

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sweetpink:
Hermes: I was shaking and breathing that way in the arena cause it was very cold. I just dey try generate heat.

Me: and some people dey talk say na juju him dey call on. Poor Hermes.

Even if na juju
Make dem go chop dia own na
E easy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
Giel:
Deji basically saying Doyin is treating him somehow because he rejected her
Dotun telling him to understand her as a human being that things like that are not easy
Deji still complaining.

Dotun said that last night while Deji and Chichi were dancing in the pool Doyin told him that see your friend
See how he's embarrassing himself.
Dotun also says he will talk to Doyin on behalf of Deji.

Deji also said Doyin will tell you she likes you today. Go and meet another man later, he says how will anyone take her serious.

Just typed this. You're blunt, you're blunt. Now, you've finished blunting and everyone dey take you fi ediot. angry undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
missidy:
Pharmsavi better listen to Chizzy and leave Diana alone tomorrow. You go chop embarrassment if you chyke her.

Chizzy is advising Groovy to avoid ship with Amaka or Phyna

That he can do better

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
UncannyGenius:
A good-looking man with baritone voice, decent, extremely intelligent, a go-getter and other good qualities he possesses, simping for an ugly parasitic Okoye Obaseki who forced herself on him yet discarded the guy like used product. No be juju be that? grin
Oga leave that talk it's easier said than done!! Even In the outside world so once ur babe begin misbehave u go dump her immidiately for another lady undecided Except u be olosho man by nature it doesn't happen that way!!! All these shekpe fans Hussling for simp replacement for their pig tongue
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MasterSteps: 4:03pm On Aug 12, 2022
carammel:
On Doyin…
Why are people saying she is chasing men? How many men has she chased in the house.

She liked Sheggz and told him, she saw it wouldn't work, she moved on and they are in good terms.

She met Cyph and they clicked and Cyph returned the energy, she stated it clearly that she didn’t know Cyph that way cos of the distance which is valid and she had to keep her options opened.

Deji came along and she has been on his case, just Deji and no one else.

If she is all about different men, are there no other men in the house? How many has she approached?

What killed her is her expressive nature, Allysyn, Chichi,Chomzy are all like her but their own style is to mark the guy, they will rather not say it.
Chomzy and Chichi can share their body to different men for rocking and we will hail them but Doyin cannot tell a particular man that she likes him.

Ahhbegg.

Doyin's personality is not made for Nigerians. She has been very decisive in choosing her potential partner. She likes reciprocated energy which is the major reason she connected with Cyph.

She wanted Sheggz, it didn't work out, she moved on, she wanted Deji as well, it wasn't reciprocated and she moved on as well, she has done nothing but try to establish genuine friendship which has been misinterpreted as "chasing boys".

If Doyin was in a ship with her preferred housemate, it will be a delight to watch, the raw and unfettered display of love and affection will be second to none as far as Level Up season is concerned. It's pretty bad to see her in this current state but I'm quite sure she will pull through, someway, somehow.

Much love Doyin, Xoxo.

20 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
DGOODLYF:
So you ppl actually believed Phyna beat BRYANN ehh...ok oooo

We shall see

Let's be real!

Deep down, everybody knows BRYANN topped that poll.

It's something we all know in our hearts that's why we've even stopped talking about the issue.

If only they show the full results on Sunday, so that the insecure people can receive their L publicly.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:04pm On Aug 12, 2022
Rosrozz:
Everything is wrong with telling a man you like him as a lady, you’ll never be valued in such relationship no matter how he pretends about it. A little green light is ok and if he’s not smart enough to decode, then you move on and never look back.

There's nothing wrong with telling a man you like him, how you go about it is what really matters.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
PimpasParadise:

Even if na juju
Make dem go chop dia own na
E easy

We like the juju like that.

Hermes is our man.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by missidy: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
He was with Pharmsavi first, Groovy just entered the room.
Lightway:

Chizzy is advising Groovy to avoid ship with Amaka or Phyna

That he can do better
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2022
Adekunle to Hermes : I’m not going to lie, you are a genuinely nice person.

Awwn because Hermes dropped more than the agreed amount of betcoins so they can buy more food store incase they lose.

My bromancegrin

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sweetpink:
Adekunle to Hermes : I’m not going to lie, you are a genuinely nice person.

Awwn because Hermes dropped more than the agreed amount of betcoins so they can buy more food store incase they lose.

My bromancegrin
smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2022
MasterSteps:

Doyin's personality is not made for Nigerians. She has been very decisive in choosing her potential partner. She likes reciprocated energy which is the major reason she connected with Cyph.

She wanted Sheggz, it didn't work out, she moved on, she wanted Deji as well, it wasn't reciprocated and she moved on as well, she has done nothing but try to establish genuine friendship which has been misinterpreted as "chasing boys".

If Doyin was in a ship with her preferred housemate, it will be a delight to watch, the raw and unfettered display of love and affection will be second to none as far as Level Up season is concerned. It's pretty bad to see her in this current state but I'm quite sure she will pull through, someway, somehow.

Much love Doyin, Xoxo.

Cyph the reciprocator was still in the house when she moved to Deji. Wetin bring that one? shocked undecided

She should let us know if it's polyamorous relationship she's gunning for, make e clear.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by SoiSoi13(f): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
DGOODLYF:
So you ppl actually believed Phyna beat Bryan ehh...ok oooo

We shall see

She did too
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Bunny19:
Same rules for Christianity. But children of Adam are lustful in nature cheesy

cheesy cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MizzD: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Team Hermes, welcome me o , I have seen the light

Team, Dotun bye bye o

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lightway: 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
Chizzy should have been a real housemate
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
SoiSoi13:

She did too

If only she could.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:09pm On Aug 12, 2022
MizzD:
Team Hermes, welcome me o , I have seen the light

Team, Dotun bye bye o

Welcome!!

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2022
majamajic:

I swear , as if Bella is queen elizabeth . As if he never see that kind of woman all your life , telling Eloswags that he will beat him up if he challenge Bella again . Imagine !

That's my mannnnn! Shege boboooo grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1214) (1215) (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.