Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,619 members, 7,851,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:22 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1219) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1969182 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
superlicious:
How come Level 1 people have not complained about food since they entered the trenches house.Why was Bryan complaining of lack of food when he was in trenches?

Do you watch them 24/7
How do you know they haven't
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hadeaks:
Giddy is actually a clown grin grin
I love the guy.

He deserves the very few fans SHEGGS and Phyna have.

If I wasn't already for BRYANN and Hermes, na Giddyfia straight
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Titaniumental: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
I'm all for this bromance! Sheggz and Hermes. That one friendship we never knew we wanted. Hermes is all about keeping it real and that's why they get along so well cause Sheggz also keeps it straight up

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2022
PimpasParadise:
Lol at dodged a bullet.

So Tatiana it's true that you'd supported bad housemates in the past.

See the oil in mine that I've brought to you o

cheesy cheesy
I supported 2 problematic housemates consecutively and I was blamed for their disqualificationgrin
Anyway,I am so happy for choosing the best housemate this yeargrin
Lolgrin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Giddyfia don see laughing Partner

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:29pm On Aug 12, 2022
Geminita1:
She is not winning the show too. Her loss must be total.

No man

Deep insecurities

No 100M

undecided
Kwa kwakwa kwakwa kwakwa

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sweetpink:

I supported 2 problematic housemates consecutively and I was blamed for their disqualificationgrin
Anyway,I am so happy for choosing the best housemate this yeargrin
Lolgrin
Say no more..

You're now in the winning team.. cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
Sweetpink:

Kwa kwakwa kwakwa kwakwa
undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 12, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
Oga leave that talk it's easier said than done!! Even In the outside world so once ur babe begin misbehave u go dump her immidiately for another lady undecided Except u be olosho man by nature it doesn't happen that way!!! All these shekpe fans Hussling for simp replacement for their pig tongue
Why won't I dump her if she misbehave? She had a choice but chose to do the wrong thing, so I discarded her immediately. Adekunle is simply doing himself. He didn't set standard on the type of ladies that approaches him. If on to say I dey in that House and Okoye Obaseki come dey disturb my peace, she go collect big time. Na she go run commot from the House. grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DGOODLYF: 4:33pm On Aug 12, 2022
SoiSoi13:

She did too
how do you know?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Threebear(m): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
Titaniumental:
I'm all for this bromance! Sheggz and Hermes. That one friendship we never knew we wanted. Hermes is all about keeping it real and that's why they get along so well cause Sheggz also keeps it straight up
I love them so much .

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:34pm On Aug 12, 2022
MizzD:
Team Hermes, welcome me o , I have seen the light

Team, Dotun bye bye o
Is this a joke? Looool

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
Everybody has a right to their Feeling, Everybody perspective is Different, Your Reaction can't be the same with my Reaction, Saying out how you feel speak EMOTIONS (REAL EMOTIONS), I can't lie, I can't fake it because there's no fountain to back it up!

~Hermes 2022

Hermes was dishing out words of wisdom to Doyin(the same fish faced loser who called him a demon a while ago) but haters wouldn’t see this one…but if na to argue about in age,dem go start like generator!

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MamBi: 4:35pm On Aug 12, 2022
MizzD:

Hehe Don’t get to twisted, I’m team Doyin all day everyday

Just replacing Dotun with Hermes now grin

Good choice…. grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:36pm On Aug 12, 2022
carammel:
On Doyin…
Why are people saying she is chasing men? How many men has she chased in the house.

She liked Sheggz and told him, she saw it wouldn't work, she moved on and they are in good terms.

She met Cyph and they clicked and Cyph returned the energy, she stated it clearly that she didn’t know Cyph that way cos of the distance which is valid and she had to keep her options opened.

Deji came along and she has been on his case, just Deji and no one else.

If she is all about different men, are there no other men in the house? How many has she approached?

What killed her is her expressive nature, Allysyn, Chichi,Chomzy are all like her but their own style is to mark the guy, they will rather not say it.
Chomzy and Chichi can share their body to different men for rocking and we will hail them but Doyin cannot tell a particular man that she likes him.

Ahhbegg.

In Tatiana’s voice
Giddem!
(Pours petrol on fire, not a bottle, a 25 litre can…remember it is expensive o and Naija is hard, yes, but still empty the whole can!)
cheesy

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

New housemate will come on Sunday, she go profess love again. Na here we go dey. grin grin grin

As in...u get the picture....she wants to ship so badly with a "it" guy....she doesn't even apply caution at all

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:37pm On Aug 12, 2022
Trenches has been turned into a pigsty ever since Hermes abandoned cleaning and focused on the fashion show!
Tueh!

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CRUISETOPIAVP: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
Threebear:

Tati , you really dogded a bullet with Beauty .
Thick Didi can't relate grin
I was so surprised she wasn't stanning beauty. Na those Kain housemates she dey like grin grin

It would've been a hatrick of DQ

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
endure207:
True grin grin grin buh it will take a lot of effort to overtake phyna, I don't know how she got such a big fan base in 2 weeks, the love dey have for her on facebook nd other social media platform is massive no cap
mtcheeeeeeeeeeww

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DoubleeDee: 4:38pm On Aug 12, 2022
CRUISETOPIAVP:

I'm not even her fan but there's absolutely nothing wrong in telling men you like them as a lady. You all can't even take half the rejection you dish out.

Don’t quite understand. Thought I saw her in a passionate kiss with Cyph sometime back.
It’s difficult for any guy to take such a babe seriously. You’re never sure if she’s in it to stay or just using you. HMs genuinely need someone to have their backs. Putting your lot with Doyin emotionally can be suicidal IMO.

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
Hermes na your mate?

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:40pm On Aug 12, 2022
MasterSteps:

Doyin's personality is not made for Nigerians. She has been very decisive in choosing her potential partner. She likes reciprocated energy which is the major reason she connected with Cyph.

She wanted Sheggz, it didn't work out, she moved on, she wanted Deji as well, it wasn't reciprocated and she moved on as well, she has done nothing but try to establish genuine friendship which has been misinterpreted as "chasing boys".

If Doyin was in a ship with her preferred housemate, it will be a delight to watch, the raw and unfettered display of love and affection will be second to none as far as Level Up season is concerned. It's pretty bad to see her in this current state but I'm quite sure she will pull through, someway, somehow.

Much love Doyin, Xoxo.

Giddem!
(Pours a tank of petrol)
Thank you for loving my Spice, Doyin kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
MasterSteps:

Doyin's personality is not made for Nigerians. She has been very decisive in choosing her potential partner. She likes reciprocated energy which is the major reason she connected with Cyph.

She wanted Sheggz, it didn't work out, she moved on, she wanted Deji as well, it wasn't reciprocated and she moved on as well, she has done nothing but try to establish genuine friendship which has been misinterpreted as "chasing boys".

If Doyin was in a ship with her preferred housemate, it will be a delight to watch, the raw and unfettered display of love and affection will be second to none as far as Level Up season is concerned. It's pretty bad to see her in this current state but I'm quite sure she will pull through, someway, somehow.

Much love Doyin, Xoxo.

This post has made me so emotional chai

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by dominique(f): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2022
Giddyfia is seriously growing on me sha. Very fun to be with with his infectious laughter, makes good conversations, never a dull moment when you're around someone like that in the outside world. I wish he had more core fans, i don't see him surviving any eviction if he's put up alongside the housemates in his level

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geminita1(f): 4:42pm On Aug 12, 2022
scondy:

Very foolish personn....u wey suppose tell am say who be Bella? Aside fine face....Bella has nothing on the other babes na
.....mtchew
Aunty rest.

Fine face is what makes a woman beautiful else Allyson would be beautiful too.

If you have a good body, you are just 'hot' or 'a fetish'. Beauty is in the eyes, the eyes are on the face. Bella is beautiful. Admit it and move on.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2022
scondy:

As in...u get the picture....she wants to ship so badly with a "it" guy....she doesn't even apply caution at all

Yuppp. It's probably the only reason she didn't move to the Chizzy guy.

Be like iku oko lo koko ku in her former life. A o kuku ni resu.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2022
Haters,especially ladies out there,tell me you don't wish your boyfriend or even husband treats you just the same way Sheggz is treating Bella ? Omo,leave story,these two are in love jare ! They're quite sexy together !

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2022
Geminita1:
Aunty rest.

Fine face is what makes a woman beautiful else Allyson would be beautiful too.

If you have a good body, you are just 'hot' or 'a fetish'. Beauty is in the eyes, the eyes are on the face. Bella is beautiful. Admit it and move on.

Wahalurrrrrr for everybody cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
MizzD:
Team Hermes, welcome me o , I have seen the light

Team, Dotun bye bye o

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeee...

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 4:46pm On Aug 12, 2022
OROSUNBOLB:
Haters,especially ladies out there,tell me you don't wish your boyfriend or been husband treats you just the same way Sheggz is treating Bella ? Omo,leave story,these two are in love jare ! They're quite sexy together !

Ehn? shocked

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2022
scondy:

Very foolish personn....u wey suppose tell am say who be Bella? Aside fine face....Bella has nothing on the other babes na
.....mtchew
undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:49pm On Aug 12, 2022
KIDDRICAsHAWK:

Ehn? shocked

Ehn,beeni !

(1) (2) (3) ... (1216) (1217) (1218) (1219) (1220) (1221) (1222) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.