Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1941299 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2022
Threebear:

Isn't it rather too early ?

How are you sure he's not going to win all these things you mentioned?

I think you people get off on hating this boy .

Bryann who is rude, immature, arrogant with a very stank attitude ...barely gets insulted but you people tear up Sheggz everyday.

Like he's the one that insulted someone's parents or started a diss song out of nowhere .

True story
from day one lipsrsealed

...But I am here to return the favours on their faves grin

I mean what is a big brother show without a good drags evenly distributed?

Na de work wey we dey do grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2022
garfield1:
Allyson,leave adekunle. alone
To slap that her bald head dey hungry me, she should leave the nigga alone ffs

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by garfield1: 10:58am On Aug 13, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
The nigga is trying to move on

Yes ooh

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

They started fighting over where to clean in the house it shouldn't be a big deal but because of the Groovy issue it turned to a fight HMs had to step sonit won't further escalate because they all know the real reason.....
Lol,
Thanks.

Did you see pharmasavi talk about there was a brief from big brother?
It's like big brother told them to clean their house.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Wealthoptulent(m): 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Giel:

See how I ran to my TV but I didn't see anything angry angry
What happened pls?

Amaka about to make ish about house chores which programmed to run interchangeably so I think due to what's on ground abt to slightly bend rule or alternate it design against PHYNA in the LOCK! That's PETTY n childish.. I like them Both but FEELINGS shouldn't come override EQUITY & EQUALITY... FAIR GAME [EQUITY].
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 10:59am On Aug 13, 2022
Eeghe:

Make that girls woman for me tongue
I saw it yesterday too oo
Cool calm composed
And then he arose in all that sexiness
I can’t explain it
I “felt” his appeal yesterday

It's quite surprising, and he's not even forcing it.

He's the first man on this show that I actually digged his wig for the fashion show yesterday.

Dotun looked like a horror flick presentation of the legendary James Brown (and I almost have tears in my eyes likening him to one of my greatest musicians grin).

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2022
Lightway:

Dominique

You dey waste your time guy. E go shock you say na Dominique get most of those monikers wey dey insult people freely for here undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by moufan: 11:00am On Aug 13, 2022
Innocentchild:
Phyna the tout, your day must come angry
go and remove her now if it's sure for you. phyna is winning this season and there's nothing you can do about it
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oyetunde49: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Doyin is just too lazy. Gosh!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Amaka my love make sure you play this smarter please embarassed
Phyna and Groovy had the first kiss ( we saw or was that Doyin and Cyph?? ) of this season, so the attraction has been brewing since then, probably even before.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:01am On Aug 13, 2022
Froshloaded:

I go serve my fatherland grin

No fave so far

Na your way nah
I just never know who you support

You be like Booboo... you are for everybody and for nobody grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alamkir: 11:02am On Aug 13, 2022
hartopher76:
abeg when did beauty rebuffed groovy?
Which show are u watching?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Alwaysachick: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Groovyyyyy....sharp guy

He will torture you emotionally and claim the victim. I see Phyna getting insecure like Beauty very soon.

10 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:03am On Aug 13, 2022
Wealthoptulent:

Amaka about to make ish about house chores which programmed to run interchangeably so I think due to what's on ground abt to slightly bend rule or alternate it design against PHYNA in the LOCK! That's PETTY n childish.. I like them Both but FEELINGS shouldn't come override EQUITY & EQUALITY... FAIR GAME [EQUITY].
Thanks.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:05am On Aug 13, 2022
Twoclans:

Where have you been?

I hope you are not supporting anything that looks like whitemoney this season angry

GOD ABEG OHHHH

Laugh wan finish me cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2022
moufan:
go and remove her now if it's sure for you. phyna is winning this season and there's nothing you can do about it

You have been crying all over! Replying everyone. With the same mantra
Anyone can win pls,mk we hear word.
Phyna the betrayer!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:08am On Aug 13, 2022
Groovy stylishly reading the riot act to Phyna because he knows when alcohol gets into the system people misbehave.....

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IghravweIG(m): 11:08am On Aug 13, 2022
This Modella na hot babe sha.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:11am On Aug 13, 2022
Beorn:
After listening to Doyin's discussion with Allyson, juxtaposed with Mîzzd's earlier update about the tiff, I've totally canceled this möron called Dotun. And this says a lot considering the fact that Dotun was my most liked HM along with you know who, the night he entered.

I still had little love for him depsite the fact he disappointed me, but after today, he's a döuche to me. How he threw a lady that he'd known before the show under the bus for a guy you just met in a week, shows the kind of snakey and despicable hediot he is.

Stay strong, Doyin. I know your man-hunting ways brought this shame to you (next time you go gey sense), but Dotun was suppose to be truthful and stand by you. And if you ever go back to seeing him as someone you can count on, thunder will fire you!! angry

Shame kwa?

If shamelessness was a person, it would be Doyin

The only reason her ass isn't all over the internet by now is cos Cyph was in a different house and has left... and no one else would lay with her.

Doyin is water...any space and contain will do... she just want to flow lipsrsealed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Bennytwin: 11:14am On Aug 13, 2022
How did Amaka confide in Phyna she likes groovy,only for this same phyna to go and grab the guy for herself. This her matter tire me.
Since last 2 weeks i have been rooting for a female winner,but nah. Betrayal can never be my thing.
I believe in playing a clean game!
See Mercy na! Competitive,eyes on the prize,loyal to her peeps!
See tacha, everything good,though toxic
Miracle,so focused!
Na only laycon and whitemoney bandwagon no let person see road if we are being honest.

I dunno how she couldn't control herself to this extent! Mk she clear road mk we see Adekunle, Hermes or even bryann at this point.
Betrayal is a no no,in less than a week.
Woman wey do fellow woman

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2022
Amillionnn:
I want them to be close friends. I think Adekunle has this new respect and like for Hermes; told him to make sure he wins HoH on Monday.

They were talking about Allysyn I didn’t quiet get the gist like you said the background noise is quite alarming. However, I heard Adekunle say something like if she comes back to you blah blah blah and Hermes said she already did yesterday…

Adekunle had a dream where he was calling Allysyn and she refused to answer so when he woke up he decided that the dream was telling him something.

Generally talking about not giving energy to things that aren’t worth it or changing one’s self to suit others.

lol
Allyson is doing well grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:15am On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:
Khalid and Daniella no do pass Groovy and phyna last night!
Choi!
https://twitter.com/ivydoris27/status/1558256760791748610?s=21&t=_nuBLsBBRtna-A9qewqxlw
I saw another video where he was rubbing her boobs. When the duvet pulled off and then Phyna removed his hand, Pulled the duvet back up and then turned to face him.
Groovy, Groovy.
He doesn't waste time with touching. Didn't beauty also say he touched her boob too?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:18am On Aug 13, 2022
Oshokhai69:

You dey waste your time guy. E go shock you say na Dominique get most of those monikers wey dey insult people freely for here undecided[/s]
talking trash as usual
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:19am On Aug 13, 2022
Twoclans:

Why should I be ashamed .

I have never owned a wig .All the ones I was gifted I always give them out.

I am in a male dominated work industry ,those fools will pull the wig off my head sef and tell me to get to work.

cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:21am On Aug 13, 2022
Oshokhai69:
I’m surprised people are still watching this shyt season. No strong personalities. No major drama other than that Beauty’s Shayo induced gbas gbos. Nothing at all.

People complain about last season. But by this time last season, White money had colonized the kitchen, Pere and Maria were already getting suspicious and scheming how to stop him, the whole wild card wahala was driving the housemates crazy, Arin and Peace were doing busy body, Angel was already playing the depressed ashawo for house and Cross was already playing those bad ass truth or dare games.

This season is already dead by week 3. I can’t even watch for more than 5 minutes before I get bored. Thank God say football season is back….

Log off till next season pls lipsrsealed

Anyone who think SYE season was lite... should not be taken seriously undecided

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 11:22am On Aug 13, 2022
Nawa ooo, things dey occur o

Groovy to Phyna this morning....

Groovy: When It Comes To Matters Of The Heart,Its A Different Ball Game,Lets Have A Conversation On Boundaries,You Know The Situation I’ve Been Before, I Dont Want People To Get Into Your Head

Phyna: We Are Cool & There’s Nothing Anybody Would Say To Me Cuz I’m Exposed.

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2022
XXMML33:

What a waste of stanning. Your boring homosexual furniture will go home the first week he is nominated.

Nothing will save him

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:23am On Aug 13, 2022
Geezeem:

Na your way nah
I just never know who you support

You be like Booboo... you are for everybody and for nobody grin

Ah grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:24am On Aug 13, 2022
Brownsun:

Congrats bro kiss

Thanks kiss

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Froshloaded: 11:25am On Aug 13, 2022
DownChelsea:

BRYANN or Hermes.

You'll smile everyday

I like the way Hermes speaks

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2022
I don’t follow trenches but yeah I’m aware Amaka and Phyna were always counting the condoms what I didn’t know was that Phyna and Groovy got busy under the duvet last night but I have seen your small clip. Interesting…I foresee the drama you’re projecting for tonight grin. I await it too. grin

Sweetpink:

Phyna and Amaka were fond of counting the condoms and making snide comments about Khalid and Daniella and her fans(phyna) were applauding her…you forget?

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:26am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Nawa ooo, things dey occur o

Groovy to Phyna this morning....

Groovy: When It Comes To Matters Of The Heart,Its A Different Ball Game,Lets Have A Conversation On Boundaries,You Know The Situation I’ve Been Before, I Dont Want People To Get Into Your Head

Phyna: We Are Cool & There’s Nothing Anybody Would Say To Me Cuz I’m Exposed.

They are just "friends", Beauty go nearly hit head for wall this morning if she is watching......cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.