Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,390 members, 7,836,567 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1959295 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 11:27am On Aug 13, 2022
since yesterday till now I never word, social media is agog with groovy, I thought they said the guy is irrelevant?

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:27am On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:

Yes?grin
Can’t I hate someone and love the person again?grin
Oin! You are doing well grin

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by ThierryJay: 11:28am On Aug 13, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Or what if he genuinely likes and respect Beauty and wants something with her outside the house?

Lol, you spoke too soon!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissSpirine(f): 11:28am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosalinda1988:
Nawa ooo, things dey occur o

Groovy to Phyna this morning....

Groovy: When It Comes To Matters Of The Heart,Its A Different Ball Game,Lets Have A Conversation On Boundaries,You Know The Situation I’ve Been Before, I Dont Want People To Get Into Your Head

Phyna: We Are Cool & There’s Nothing Anybody Would Say To Me Cuz I’m Exposed.
In Fireboy's voice; girl you wanna play with a big playboy like me.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Groovy is a dangerous manipulative man, it’s sad people are not seeing through him. A snake that will always act as the victim after depositing it’s venom in you. Like groovy like 2face Idibia

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:30am On Aug 13, 2022
Just the 3 weeks

Groovy had caused a heated argument in level 1 between chichi and chomsy

Groovy has given Ilebaye depression

Groovy has caused beauty's disqualification

Groovy is about to do to Phyna what Pere did to Maria's fanbase.

Groovy will deal with all the girls one by one.

Una Neva see anything cheesy

25 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:33am On Aug 13, 2022
DownChelsea:
Just the 3 weeks

You forgot to add Amaka to the list. ....cheesy

16 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:33am On Aug 13, 2022
Alwaysachick:
Groovyyyyy....sharp guy

He will torture you emotionally and claim the victim. I see Phyna getting insecure like Beauty very soon.

Phyna Neva know wetin she enta

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:34am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosrozz:
Groovy is a dangerous manipulative man, it’s sad people are not seeing through him. A snake that will always act as the victim after depositing it’s venom in you.

You can't put this on him, Phyna and Amaka couldn't wait for Beauty to leave before they jumped on him, what you can fault him on is encouraging Phyna and entertaining her.....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

You can't put this on him, Phyna and Amaka couldn't wait for Beauty to leave before they jumped on him, what you can fault him on is encouraging Phyna and entertaining her.....
As usual he’s blameless in all of these and more to come as per guy man wey he be abi?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 11:36am On Aug 13, 2022
DownChelsea:
Just the 3 weeks

When did he give Ilebaye depression?

I agree with the rest

Groovy dey give us content sha. We cannot deny it grin

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 11:38am On Aug 13, 2022
The new ship to be called Groophy or Phyvy?

Omo!! this season CHOKE. Big brother does not need any twist again���

8 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:39am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosalinda1988:

We need Groovy to scatter Level 1 biggie should take him there......cheesy grin cheesy

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 11:41am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

We need Groovy to scatter Level 1 biggie should take him there......cheesy grin cheesy

You want Sheggz to die of heart attack?

grin cheesy

grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:41am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

The bathroom this season is an open space so you can't really do anything there as everyone will see......

I remember that year when BamTeddy fans were dragging us, team Mina for sex happening btw Nina and Miracle

Everyday... all day, they were dragging us like tiger gen, till biggy came through for us and showed us BamTeddy digging it out in the toilet.... everywhere burst that day grin grin

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 11:42am On Aug 13, 2022
MissSpirine:
https://twitter.com/i/status/1558369008054927360

Beauty's current voice note, the babe don cry tire embarassed
Eeyaa! cry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Biggie will call out Groovy and Phyna for mic infringement soon.....

I just mistook Froshloaded for you sad... ish!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosrozz:
Groovy is a dangerous manipulative man, it’s sad people are not seeing through him. A snake that will always act as the victim after depositing it’s venom in you.
Groovy na bastard

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosrozz:

Nothing a shipper says will count as the truth for me cheesy
They have dangerous and biased PoVs and relate, delegate and relegate everyone and everything as it affects their “shipping” lipsrsealed
May we know you better dear, tell us your favs and your ship before we proceed with this argument?

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Groovy and Phyna should be ready to be up every week as the news of their new ship will filter to Level 1 and that will put more target on their back, even when nominations goes back to the usual format of HMs nominating each other......

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:43am On Aug 13, 2022
Brunch served

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hartopher76: 11:44am On Aug 13, 2022
i want big brother to take groovy to level one i need to check something.

7 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2022
DownChelsea:
Just the 3 weeks

Groovy na bastard

4 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:45am On Aug 13, 2022
Eeghe:

Nothing a shipper says will count as the truth for me cheesy
They have dangerous and biased PoVs and relate, delegate and relegate everyone and everything as it affects their “shipping” lipsrsealed
May we know better dear, tell us your favs and your ship before we proceed with this argument?

She just wants to blame Groovy for Beauty's exit, the boy didn't do anything wrong the only wrong move he has made so far is entertaining Phyna this early that's all aside that he hasn't really do much......

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by hismerhill(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Beautiful morning to y'all.

I just want to share some life lessons I have learnt from these four housemates: Amaka, Beauty,Groovy & Phyna.

Beauty fought all except her self-discipline to keep Groovy to herself. Yes she won!! but her victory was pyrrhic and short-lived due to her over-possesive nature. Laying credence to the yoruba adage translated as "Any man who died in sacrifice for the love he has for a lady, thousands of gorgeous looking ladies including the one he died for shall pass his grave without giving a hoot about what killed him and vice-versa for both genders.

Amaka is not a student of history and I hope she learns that in power or victory does not confers to those who squander the treasury of their words.
Same phyna you told u had a crush on eloswag. She got him before he noticed you.
Same phyna you trust to help you get Groovy!!!!!. shocked shocked
Capital letter L stands for learner.
Conceal your intentions... The Third law of power.

Phyna seems a goal getter and if Street has taught her anything is ruthlessness. She concentrate her forces and unleash her attack when the time is right. Such people knows to well that loyalty is a baggage, they are more concerned in their resolution to succeed.
Laying credence to the popular qoute. "The end justify the means."

Groovy: Freinds to all enemy to none. The best deception is allowing your victim to feel they are in control, but in the real sense they are actually your puppet. I watched Groovy sleep overwhelmingly in comfort the night Beauty was DQ. But I had a greater respect for him the day he broke down in tears claiming he miss Beauty, staged for the photo ops. Man aint no fool at all. As we all can see, how difficult it was for him to move on quickly after Beauty's qualification.

Thanks and enjoy ur morning.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by queentener(f): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Rosalinda1988:

GroNa
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Innocentchild(m): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2022
This betrayal really pained Amaka sha

Smh
That's why you don't pick snakes as besties
I mean if she could boldly and shamelessly steal your crush from right underneath you then what else can the snake do to you

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:46am On Aug 13, 2022
Geezeem:

I remember that year when BamTeddy fans were dragging us, team Mina for sex happening btw Nina and Miracle

Everyday... all day, they were dragging us like tiger gen, till biggy came through for us and showed us BamTeddy digging it out in the toilet.... everywhere burst that day grin grin

A mention regarding that incident and day lives in my head still lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2022
UncannyGenius:
Na for Groovy to enjoy himself. No need to commit to any lady.
Groovy na palliative,e go reach all of us!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 11:47am On Aug 13, 2022
DownChelsea:

You want Sheggz to die of heart attack?

grin cheesy

grin

It won't be bad to see Sheggz have meltdown on TV while Groovy acts clueless as usual.....cheesy grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 11:47am On Aug 13, 2022
hartopher76:
i want big brother to take groovy to level one i need to check something.

For maximum drama Groovy must be swapped to Level One
Dear Biggie do not air us cheesy

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 11:48am On Aug 13, 2022
Geezeem:

grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.