Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,320 members, 7,842,944 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1269) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1962189 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
nazablossom:

Count wetin? She just bought shares there cheesy

Level Two Condom Limited cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gentlefury:

Again, Phyna must be willing to share. Unlike Beauty that will just break bottle, Phyna will wail and cry like a widow and that might have a better effect on Groovy. Forget that her speaking Pidgin and acting like Zanga girl, i've seen girls like that, some of them tomboys and even lesbians, act like possessed beings because of a man. I thought it was Black Magic!

Ofcourse Phyna is soft. It took only two hours for Eloswag to turn her head. She could only recover cos they're not in the same house and they don't see often.

As it stands, if Groovy tells Phyna to jump, she'll ask "how high?"

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:

Groovy has given us more content than Bella and Sheggz put together!
He needs to be protected!

Gbam!
cheesy

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
nazablossom:

Only one Groovy doing the work of Fake housemates and Riders grin cheesy
He is doing biggy’s dirty job for freegrin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
VictorIfe:
Unrelated o but what if groovy gets evicted on sunday? wetin go be phynas fate? grin

Omo. Forget "hard girl hard girl"

Phyna go cry ooo

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
Biggy please don’t send Groovy away,he is doing very wellgrin
Remove Khalid and Illebaye and they won’t be missed…except Daniella’s pussaygrin

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
FIGARO00:
Abeg, you ppl should leave Groovy alone eh!
It's not his fault, Beauty played herself.
And before she left, she said she's done with him.
What part of DONE don't you guys understand?
At least, Groovy didn't fight anybody over the girls, they are the ones killing themselves over him.
Unlike one SIMPle follow in the other house fighting both male and female housemates over his prize.

True
We all watched the break up and I said if he ever went back eh?

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
VictorIfe:
Unrelated o but what if groovy gets evicted on sunday? wetin go be phynas fate? grin

That'll be the only way peace will reign in that house, otherwise at this rate fight go soon burst unto Groovy o

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by VictorIfe(m): 12:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
DownChelsea:

Omo. Forget "hard girl hard girl"

Phyna go cry ooo

na wetin i just dey reason since all this una story no move me because i don’t see him escaping eviction grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by KIDDRICAsHAWK: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
garfield1:

Laycon too

cheesy cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chomzy please repeat that same thing you did last Saturday….I want to see somethinggrin

11 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:
Biggy please don’t send Groovy away,he is doing very wellgrin
Remove Khalid and Illebaye and they won’t be missed…except Daniella’s pussaygrin

This man, you sure say you dey okay? undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gentlefury:

Lol, at this rate someone will actually molest that boy. It's like there's a hypnotic aura following him. Beauty better not watch the Saturday party this night! grin

Thank God he has that horrid hair dye on or I would be one of those lost females being hypnotized cheesy lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Chiefheywhy:
If I was in that house , I’ll do exactly what Groovy is doing , move on with another babe in there . It’s common sense .

A girl that said shit about your manhuud and stuffs doesn’t deserve a second chance , it’s a reality show and the show must go on , regardless of whatever he had with Beauty , that’s in the past and he must move . He didn’t come to the house because of Beauty .

He’s playing the perfect game in my opinion, the only set of people bashing him and calling him manipulative and all sort are pained Beauty fans , the earlier y’all move on the better for y’all cheesy grin

The show must go on , Groovy no send una papa grin

Whether the truth or a lie, I ain't going back to that girl. That's one of the most demoralizing things to ever tell a man.

Let him move ahead, the other ladies queuing up aren't complaining about the peepee (yet).

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Demonicus:
Phyna and Groovy are just inevitable,I saw it coming since the first day they had their first kiss right in front of beauty.

Dem just use truth or dare cover up.

Before anything, I hope you didn’t crucify Erica for that viral TD kiss between her and Kidd though?
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosalinda1988(f): 12:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
I TIRE OOO

Sochieke:
Why people dey put reality tv relationship matter for head like this?. Who cares who is dating or sleeping with whom.

How many ships from this bbnaija show gone very well after the show.

I'm really trying to understand why people are so concerned with ships, is it that they see themselves in the place of shippers or what?

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
Eeghe:

True
We all watched the break up and I said if he ever went back eh?

You know this!

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by superlicious: 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Munzy14:

Something off about her...Character wise.
She is a spoilt child
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:

He’s not my kind of man but I must confess,he’s cutegrin

I knowwww
Everything here
If his hair was dark and with some facial hair I would be shipping us (he has to be dark too)
My point? He is cuuute, I wonder how I never saw this
He has lithe nimble looks, like a big cat
Animal magnetism upon us lol

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:

Keep clapping for him until girls start punching each other in the house you hear? Even Kiddwaya and Cross didn't cause this level of potential violence,the only other person that charmed women without trying in BBNaija the way Groovy does is Jon Ogah cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:
Hmm, fear those friends who call you governor's spec and tell you he is not good enough for you ooo. They might be craving what you have. Hmm. I hope Beauty will learns never to let anyone tell her how to protect or be with who she likes... Amaka & phyna,God forbid!!
But Amaka told her the truth now. Is she not Governor's spec? grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Demonicus: 12:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Eeghe:

Before anything, I hope you didn’t crucify Erica for that viral TD kiss between her and Kidd though?

I'm just following this show for the very first time, so I won't know of anything that happened in previous seasons.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Eeghe:

Level Two Condom Limited cheesy
I dey tell you cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
Eeghe:

I knowwww
Everything here
If his hair was dark and with some facial hair I would be shipping us (he has to be dark too)
My point? He is cuuute, I wonder how I never saw this
He has lithe nimble looks, like a big cat
Animal magnetism upon us lol

But he's borderline androgynous. Guys like that are at a huge risk of being sexually assaulted by men and women, especially in his field which is the modelling industry. He should really take it easy, his looks might be a curse as well as a blessing, Justin Bieber battled with the same problem for years when people thought he was a transgender boy! cry

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by DownChelsea(f): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
VictorIfe:

na wetin i just dey reason since all this una story no move me because i don’t see him escaping eviction grin

He's not as strong as BRYANN and Phyna

But he's stronger than Ilebaye and Khalid

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:

Biggie should just evict the useless Fake housemates and Riders. They are not needed anymore grin

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
I like the self awareness and lack of deviousness in Groovy that didn’t make him start mourning Beauty’s DQ and manipulating viewers with his “love” for her, for votes.
I easily know two male housemates who would have done this (one last season, busted in Dubai, and one here now, selling ship) lipsrsealed

Groovy has owned his toxic affair and eventual break up with his chest
I had dismissed him as a submissive man

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Gentlefury: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Eeghe:

Thank God he has that horrid hair dye on or I would be one of those lost females being hypnotized cheesy lipsrsealed

Hian!!!! Even Allysyn expressed deep irritation when Adekunle interrupted her dance with Groovy. The first time i saw reserved Diana really rocking on the dance floor was with Groovy. Again, the young man needs to watch it! Lagos Sugar Mummies and bored Lekki Housewives are really a thing o!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Gentlefury:

That'll be the only way peace will reign in that house, otherwise at this rate fight go soon burst unto Groovy o
I don't want peace to reign. Groovy must stay cool

12 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by FIGARO00: 12:45pm On Aug 13, 2022
Eeghe:

His choice of hair colour is really doing him a disservice.

When he covered it with the wig yesterday, I realized he was really handsome

6 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Eeghe(f): 12:46pm On Aug 13, 2022
Demonicus:

I'm just following this show for the very first time, so I won't know of anything that happened in previous seasons.

Aaawww welcome to our poison
BB is sweeet
Enjoy…be sure you watch diary sessions on Tuesdays and Wednesdays (1pm) (to get a true grasp of their persons as they talk to Biggie)
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by nazablossom(f): 12:47pm On Aug 13, 2022
garfield1:

Laycon too
Lay wetin shocked
Who dash am

(1) (2) (3) ... (1266) (1267) (1268) (1269) (1270) (1271) (1272) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.