Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,986 members, 7,852,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:06 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1291) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (1971244 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:10pm On Aug 13, 2022
safarigirl:
I fear that I may have underestimated Groovy, and for that, I am so sorry.

Groovy is about to do what that Deji boy has been unable to do for 2 weeks. I look forward to the drama he is about to stir up cheesy

The way he goes about causing drama effortless is beyond imagination, you won't expect someone who can't really express himself well to be causing this kind of drama....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
Geezeem:
Allysyn wants to ship strategically.

Can't say I blame her grin

Kunle has been relegated to the background

... no time to waste time

A girl gotta do what a girl gotta do.

She is an Anaconda sha grin

Man eater

Not different from Doyin...

Doyin is just more obvious

I love this game!

All Hermes needed to do was build his popularity currency.... chics come start to reason his matter

From someone who no one gave face to someone being hustled

Interesting weeks ahead cheesy

It will shock u she won't ship with him....she is not gonna ship with anyone...she wants to keep them at bay...she ll give them enough to keep them interested but nothing more ....

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:11pm On Aug 13, 2022
I don't know who is more foolish Ochokeai or Groovy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rosebloom: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
safarigirl:
I fear that I may have underestimated Groovy, and for that, I am so sorry.

Groovy is about to do what that Deji boy has been unable to do for 2 weeks. I look forward to the drama he is about to stir up cheesy

You get grin

I'm so pissed at him yet I want to see it all unfold.
More entertainment for me kiss

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
Twoclans:

The thing shock me ohhh.If this girl lashes onto Hermes she might become top 3.

God abeg ohhhh

It will happen grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
CSTRR:

Not a husband or boyfriend material at all.

Very empty.

Na just to cure konji he is good for.

Any girl that takes him as a potential mate does not know what she wants in life.

What Groovy is doing is what most attractive men will do when dumb women throw themselves at them. Who no like to chop awoof.

It’s not about being empty jor. Why are they not throwing themselves at Pharmsavvy, Hermes, Chizzy, Cyph, Dotun and co. Very vain and naive women. After now them go chop breakfast and start to dey complain say the man na bad market.

Funnily enough na so e be for real world. They should continue running after Groovy and his likes na angry

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by bentenny(m): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Groovy should respect himself and be loyal to Beauty
Are they married?
Did Beauty bring him to Biggie's House?
Did Beauty not say more than a 100 times that the relationship was over?
Make Una leave the guy joor..
The only mistake he made was being in a relationship with a violent person in BBN house!

27 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:12pm On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

He is not liking them they are the ones coming to him Chomzy confessed to him she really likes him sames as Phyna, his fault here is the lack of will power to reject those advances, for his own sake I just hope he takes Daniella's advice.....
They might not necessary be inlove with him but coming for him cos they feel he is too easy to be laid l!! Like who wants stress with Love Machine when u have a toyboy available !!
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:13pm On Aug 13, 2022
Beauty knew what she was doing, it was not any stupid Gordon

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by scondy(f): 9:14pm On Aug 13, 2022
Geezeem:

No abeg!!

Call her out and stop her game?

Abeg.... we need the entertainment

My 2 faves r in the mix....na ....he must call her out

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Is Phyna bleaching or what? What’s up with her skin tone? embarassed embarassed
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:15pm On Aug 13, 2022
Giel:

Thanks for the complete gist. kiss kiss
Lol, why does Amaka hate Chomzy? What happened there?
Wasn't Amaka just advising Ilebaye not to fight with Chomzy just now? Why will she now be angry with Chomzy if chomzy goes for Groovy.

Just trying to get a complete picture smiley

Amaka didn't get the full gist llebaye was complaining to Phyna about Chichi former roomier of Phyna and part of the convo was Chichi is influencing Chomzy....

The discussion with Phyna by llebaye is about Chichi and its because of Dotun, so Amaka only came when llebaye mentioned Chichi trying to influence Chomzy relating it to the Eloswag Phyna and Chomzy situation....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Lhimeet(m): 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
If Hermes likes, he can ship with water goddess, whenever he’s up, I’m giving him all my votes... cool

9 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:16pm On Aug 13, 2022
I can't wait for tonight's Gbas gbos
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:17pm On Aug 13, 2022
kUNLEMYBARBECUE:
They might not necessary be inlove with him but coming for him cos they feel he is too easy to be laid l!! Like who wants stress with Love Machine when u have a toyboy available !!

Now you are getting the full picture all of them just want a piece of him and that's all nothing else.....

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:18pm On Aug 13, 2022
Eeghe:
My God Hermes is inhuman cool shocked
Biggie better reward Team Irresistible too
Hermes is a definition of a winner!!grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Geezeem: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
scondy:

It will shock u she won't ship with him....she is not gonna ship with anyone...she wants to keep them at bay...she ll give them enough to keep them interested but nothing more ....

We watch the second coming of Saskay grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
Rosebloom:

You get grin

I'm so pissed at him yet I want to see it all unfold.
More entertainment for me kiss

It means you might need to vote for him if he continues on this trajectory since all the HMs will be nominating him in anger......cheesy grin cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:19pm On Aug 13, 2022
scondy:

hmmm
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Amillionnn: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. Make Hajianotu catch you.

Oshokhai69:
All the excuse wey Doyin dey give about Dotun say he’s like a junior brother na lie. Dotun is not articulate. He can’t express himself very well in English. He’s not the classy gentleman that she wants to be seen with.

Infact the guy be like person wey on a good day na agbero setting he grow up. All those streets wey you go dey hail agbero dey drink alomo and shepe with them for abe igi.

Long and short, he nor get money and he’s raz cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Big Brother even try and send fellow Igbo man Chizzy to Amaka. But for where? She thinks he’s igbotic. Na Groovy, Deji and Giddyfia types she want. With that her round mound body. Na wa o angry

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2022
Eeghe:
Bryan is smart o
safarigirl where are you?

Omo, I was in transit O, I couldn't watch.

Thank you for this testimony. At least now, some of our haters will die the matter cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:21pm On Aug 13, 2022
Myway20:
Hermes is focused and a goal-getter!
Most of the others are there for fun!
You can say that againgrin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:22pm On Aug 13, 2022
Make Seun ban this nigga oshokai he's getting on my nerves undecided

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:23pm On Aug 13, 2022
safarigirl:

Omo, I was in transit O, I couldn't watch.

Thank you for this testimony. At least now, some of our haters will die the matter cheesy
abi ur boyfriend's house cheesy
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
scondy:

That’s her game plan. She’s doing these things to have people talking about her. Not because that’s the kind of person she is. And it’s working.

She probably started with Adekunle because she saw him as an easy target. She go still add one or two more boys from trenches before she’s evicted…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by iamyemiakins(m): 9:24pm On Aug 13, 2022
Women and this their makeup wahala sha grin

Foundation
Contour
Bump
Pothole
Diversion
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oshokhai69:
All these girls wey dey reject Hermes before will now start gravitating towards him now. Dem go don guess say the guy go strong o.

I suspect Wakanda and Doyin will start getting closer to him angry
I trust my Hermes,he will reject all of them!grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CSTRR: 9:25pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oshokhai69:

What Groovy is doing is what most attractive men will do when dumb women throw themselves at them. Who no like to chop awoof.

It’s not about being empty jor. Why are they not throwing themselves at Pharmsavvy, Hermes, Chizzy, Cyph, Dotun and co. Very vain and naive women. After now them go chop breakfast and start to dey complain say the man na bad market.

Funnily enough na so e be for real world. They should continue running after Groovy and his likes na angry
You are probably right.

Fine bad boys and high salary earning guys.

Na dem dey finish 80% of ladies for Nigeria.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by iamyemiakins(m): 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
I just dey await the vawulence wey Ilebaye wan dish out tonight grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:26pm On Aug 13, 2022
iamyemiakins:
Women and this their makeup wahala sha grin

Foundation
Contour
Bump
Pothole
Diversion

Men have their own makeup range nowadays. you may choose to use it if you want wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (1288) (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.