Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,706 members, 7,955,669 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:20 PM

BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread - TV/Movies (1292) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread (2044204 Views)

Big Brother Naija “All Stars“ 2023: Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2020 Live Updates Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) ... (4305) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
Sweetpink:

I trust my Hermes,he will reject all of them!grin

E go shock you say she will mess him up so bad if she knows how to play the game. She will so fukkup his mind up and he will lose focus if he’s not careful…
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by safarigirl(f): 9:27pm On Aug 13, 2022
IGoComotYaTeeth:
abi ur boyfriend's house cheesy

Na my Papa house I been dey. Nothing concern me and boyfriend, na who get money dey enter relationship
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:28pm On Aug 13, 2022
iamyemiakins:
I just dey await the vawulence wey Ilebaye wan dish out tonight grin

The usual suspects, Illebaye, Amaka, Phyna, Chomzy and Groovy. Beauty will be hitting walls at home watching her man juggle 3 women. Good luck to Groovy, he will need it cheesy

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
CSTRR:

You are probably right.

Fine bad boys and high salary earning guys.

Na dem dey finish 80% 99% of ladies for Nigeria.

Fixed wink
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Tonnyray: 9:29pm On Aug 13, 2022
These girls brought plenty ashawo clothes to party with on Saturday nights. Biggie should stop allowing these nonsense designers to cramp their style with nonsense clothes joor. angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:30pm On Aug 13, 2022
cool cool
Full feelings.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 13, 2022
Meanwhile people should stop hating on Groovy though. Both boys and girls. It's simply not his fault say dem like am.

Let him enjoy the attention na

No be fight tongue

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:32pm On Aug 13, 2022
iamyemiakins:
I just dey await the vawulence wey Ilebaye wan dish out tonight grin
that's the only content she has
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

The usual suspects, Illebaye, Amaka, Phyna, Chomzy and Groovy. Beauty will be hitting walls at home watching her man juggle 3 women. Good luck to Groovy, he will need it cheesy

You really think Beauty gave a fk about him? Or that she will be watching party tonight? You think she doesn’t have a life outside the BBN house?

Someone that’s probably drunk and riding cow girl on some other bloke at this time undecided
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by badinfluence: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Every day Beauty watches this show, I'm sure she'd feel foolish all over again. Hers has to be the most pointless disqualification in BBN history. See the Groovy plotting to shoot shot on the same Chomzy.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by HajiaNotu: 9:33pm On Aug 13, 2022
Threebear:

When it comes to human psychology , I'm unbeatable .
My boyfriend is always shocked when I tell him about his friends ...he goes like "babe , I've known this guy for hundred years , he can never do such "

Two weeks later he's like " you chop winch ? How the hell did you know he'd do that "

What I see lying down , most people can't see it from the tallest tree . grin

Soooooooooooo you r a " she" using he....

Kwantinue grin grin
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by CSTRR: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oshokhai69:

Fixed wink
You are probably right too.

80% is conservative.

Some guys dey fucckkk up to 10 different girls in a week.

As one dey go in the evening, another one dey check in for the night.

Naija girls no know pass money or fine face.

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:34pm On Aug 13, 2022
badinfluence:
Every day Beauty watches this show, I'm sure she'd feel foolish all over again. Hers has to be the most pointless disqualification in BBN history. See the Groovy plotting to shoot shot on the same Chomzy.
the b!tch got herself disqualified because of a man smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:35pm On Aug 13, 2022
PimpasParadise:
Meanwhile people should stop hating on Groovy though. Both boys and girls. It's simply not his fault say dem like am.

No be fight tongue

He should learn to say no. He is running the same game he ran with Beauty. Phyna will realise how much of a forkbo1 Groovy is, maybe she will then start to have empathy for Beauty but I doubt that though. Amaka, Illebaye and Phyna wanted Groovy and they got Beauty kicked out with their sly jibes and sinister provocation. What goes around comes around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:36pm On Aug 13, 2022
Bryann kills any dress…

Boy dey dress kpa…

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by IGoComotYaTeeth: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
PimpasParadise:

No be fight tongue
Groovy never see anything
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oshokhai69:

You really think Beauty gave a fk about him? Or that she will be watching party tonight? You think she doesn’t have a life outside the BBN house? Someone that’s probably riding cow girl on some other bloke at this time undecided

She must have felt something for the guy to get herself eliminated because of a man she only just met.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
My boy groovy fire any toto in ur way no mercy ....let them hate

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Oshokhai69: 9:38pm On Aug 13, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

She must have felt something for the guy to get herself eliminated because of a man she only just met.

It was just a showmance! angry
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Rahkman: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

He should learn to say no. He is running the same game he ran with Beauty. Phyna will realise how much of a forkbo1 Groovy is, maybe she will then start to have empathy for Beauty but I doubt that though. Amaka, Illebaye and Phyna wanted Groovy and they got Beauty kicked out with their sly jibes and sinister provocation. What goes around comes around.
groovy owes no bitch loyalty in or outside that house....u all can cry till enternity
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:39pm On Aug 13, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

He stylishly read the riot act to Phyna in the morning while they were talking about their "friendship", I just hope she got the message if not we are going to see another meltdown on TV soon.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Dannyxy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
Another Saturday party to agenda…

My baby brii renewing my stance, with him showing some of the stuff he is made of, in the coming week, haters neck will be squeezed…

5 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 13, 2022
MissAnneboleyn:

Saying No is all about choice, he doesn't owe those bitcheş sh!t. He too, likes attention and it's not his fault. If those girls had any ounce of decorum or loyalty for their so called 'friend' they'd not be onto him like flies gathered around a crumb of James bond sh!t. They're all cut from the same apparel.

They deserve whatever that comes with it. I'm sure they secretly gloated Beauty when she had her episodes lol

Same fate awaits them grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by fitzmayowa: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Who go give us after party drama this night.....
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Yuneehk(f): 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
This dress atogbuola Chichi.

Bella finally get a fine dress. Perfectly fits and she's looking great.

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by MissAnneboleyn: 9:41pm On Aug 13, 2022
Oshokhai69:

It was just a showmance! angry

He touched brezz, he touched the kitty kat, he probably put his lips and equipment on/in the kitty-kat, women get emotionally invested once s3x has taken place. Either way poor Beauty, if only she was in the other house, she probably would still be in the show.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Myway20: 9:42pm On Aug 13, 2022
This one that Bella is now doing wife duties to sheggz!!!
Na wa o.
Adjusting his cap, telling him to wear his mic, asking if she is ok ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Xcalate(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:
Who go give us after party drama this night.....
as in ehnn
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Sweetpink: 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
Lmao!!!
Men will disgrace you!!!

1 Like

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by kUNLEMYBARBECUE(f): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Now you are getting the full picture all of them just want a piece of him and that's all nothing else.....
He actually vindicated beauty lol cheesy

Which means she saw through him cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by Giel: 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
fitzmayowa:

Amaka didn't get the full gist llebaye was complaining to Phyna about Chichi former roomier of Phyna and part of the convo was Chichi is influencing Chomzy....

The discussion with Phyna by llebaye is about Chichi and its because of Dotun, so Amaka only came when llebaye mentioned Chichi trying to influence Chomzy relating it to the Eloswag Phyna and Chomzy situation....

Thanks dear. kiss

Ilebaye went to tell Amaka what happend. She told Amaka that she was looking for her to tell her the gist then she took Amaka aside to tell her the full gist. Amaka never came into Phyna's and Ilebaye's gist. She just dropped something by her bed which is next to Phyna's then walked away. Ilebaye then left Phyna and told Amaka she has gist for her.
I think Amaka and Phyna are still avoiding each other.

Ilebaye told Phyna that Chomzy is ignoring her and she doesn't know why so she wants to dance with Eloswag to pepper chomzy because she ( Ilebaye) thinks it's because of Eloswag. She was kinda asking Phyna for permission to dance with Elo and Phyna told her she doesn't mind.

Ilebaye told Phyna that she's pained because she's the one that fights for Chomzy in this house so she's suprised.
Phyna then told Ilebaye that Dotun told her that Chichi is the one corrupting Chomzy to beef with Ilebaye.
Re: BBNaija 2022 Live Updates Thread by iamyemiakins(m): 9:44pm On Aug 13, 2022
If na me sef be Groovy, na to knack all the babes wey come my way o. grin

Shéy mo jọ Yemi my lover ni grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (1289) (1290) (1291) (1292) (1293) (1294) (1295) ... (4305) (Reply)

Korean Movies Chatroom / Big Brother Africa "The Chase" Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.